Four Face Charges After Drug Bust In Willimantic

Full story: Hartford Courant

There was plenty of evidence that drug dealing was going on at 287 Main St., police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jon

Monroe, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Shocker...
butane

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Just another drop in the bucket. This is nothing compared to the tons of cocaine being imported into our country.

I sometimes wonder what our government is thinking. We are spending billions of dollars on the "war on drugs" the "war on terror" - which keeps millions of people busy... meanwhile our borders remain open, and illegal immigrants (fact), drugs (fact) and potential terrorists and WMD can get through into our country.
Wow

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Reading about a coke bust in Willi is just like reading about a homicide in Hartford. "Filler"!
joe

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

How ***ing funny is it that lady went to buy it when the cops were searching? ha ha ha...karma, baby..karma! Willimantic is one of those cities that should just be obliterated..nuttin but scum
Venus Envy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

I heard someone once say that if we made drug testing mandatory in order to receive state financial/medical aide, we'd have a lot less loafers and drug addicts sucking off this state's teats......cleaning up a gram at a time is getting us nowhere!
The Anti-Walmarter

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Wow wrote:
Reading about a coke bust in Willi is just like reading about a homicide in Hartford. "Filler"!
...or a biker brawl in Beacon Falls!
kurt

Waltham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

There are a lot more positive things going on in Willimantic than drug busts, but unfortunately those things don't sell newspapers. I'm sure many of the people posting here haven't visited lately. And another thing...if it weren't for all the rich kids in suburbs like West Hartford willing to pay so much for drugs there wouldn't be so many poor people in Willimantic looking to sell to them.

“Concerned citizen”

Since: Oct 07

West Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

kurt wrote:
There are a lot more positive things going on in Willimantic than drug busts, but unfortunately those things don't sell newspapers. I'm sure many of the people posting here haven't visited lately. And another thing...if it weren't for all the rich kids in suburbs like West Hartford willing to pay so much for drugs there wouldn't be so many poor people in Willimantic looking to sell to them.
Don't just blame the "rich kids in the suburbs". The article states that Johnson has a Willimantic address--what is your take on that??
FAV

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

Are we supposed to give high-fives to our great warriors for Big Pharma? More victims of the phony war on drugs. Just as the phony war on terror, simply cover for our imperialist foreign policy. Columbia is case in point: The aid started out as a "war on drugs" and morphed into support for the military's war against the rebels. Naturally the rebels are called terrorists, as if to justify our interference in their civil war. Columbia's president is scorned by the new leaders of S. America as a sorry tool of Washington. If you don't keep up with the news, pres Uribe did a little war mongering for us by attacking some rebels in Ecuadorian territory. The raid wouldn't have been possible without sophisticated US weapons. So we will be bled by taxes for these phony wars which are really about building EMPIRE for our new Corporate Aristocracy Republic.
Wet

Meriden, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

The Anti-Walmarter wrote:
<quoted text>...or a biker brawl in Beacon Falls!
....or a wet fart in Fartmington!!!!
East Hartford Resident

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

FAV wrote:
Are we supposed to give high-fives to our great warriors for Big Pharma? More victims of the phony war on drugs. Just as the phony war on terror, simply cover for our imperialist foreign policy. Columbia is case in point: The aid started out as a "war on drugs" and morphed into support for the military's war against the rebels. Naturally the rebels are called terrorists, as if to justify our interference in their civil war. Columbia's president is scorned by the new leaders of S. America as a sorry tool of Washington. If you don't keep up with the news, pres Uribe did a little war mongering for us by attacking some rebels in Ecuadorian territory. The raid wouldn't have been possible without sophisticated US weapons. So we will be bled by taxes for these phony wars which are really about building EMPIRE for our new Corporate Aristocracy Republic.
When did nurse Ratchet give you access to a PC?
lol

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

"surveillance camera system"

Looks like they were too stupid to set it up correctly.

More criminals to add to the penal system. And more taxpayers money to "support" them. What a waste.
Less Than Sympathetic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Wet wrote:
<quoted text>
....or a wet fart in Fartmington!!!!
wtf.
butane

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

FAV wrote:
He's really not that far off - it's not about world peace - that's just what tell us. It's about global domination.
Jon

Monroe, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Judged:

butane wrote:
<quoted text>
He's really not that far off - it's not about world peace - that's just what tell us. It's about global domination.
It's about a war on drugs... no more complicated than that. Could we be spending money somewhere else more effectively? Of course.. but the reason we have a war on drugs is to A.) Keep our citizens from killing themselves and B.) To keep low life dealers like the ones arrested today from controlling organized illegal operations and making money without paying taxes.

Don't say that drug dealers are arrested because the U.S. wants to control the world, do you know how ridiculous that sounds? We are not the only country that outlaws drugs, in fact we're more relaxed than many other countries are when it comes to illegal drug trafficking. These people got arrested becuase they broke a law that has been around for many many years.

And anyone who threatens and kills innocent people for the reason of intimidation is a terrorist, including the Columbian rebellion.. who, by the way, controls a large percentage of the world's illegal drugs. So call it a war on drugs or a war on terror, either way, it's a war on the bad guys. Unless of course you don't consider people who ruthlessly slaughter innocent civilians for no reason bad guys.
Joe Middletown CT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

kurt wrote:
"Poor" people.Mostly by choice.If the individuals are disabled,the government has numerous plans for assistance.It won't make the aforementioned rich,but certainly not poor.Sorry,but a bad analogy.
david

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Funny. It looks like those who were caught were Latino (maybe Deborarh was Black). Surprise, surprise. I'm so surprised they didn't catch whites. Oh...wait. Whites don't do drugs. No. Whites aren't in jail for doing drugs. I mean, even though 88% of those who die from overdose in CT are white--it doesn't mean whites do drugs. Whites can't do drugs. Whites are never caught doing drugs. Yeah, only Blacks and Latinos do drugs. Yeah. They're the ones in jail for doing drugs, so they are the ones who do the drugs. That's what the government and the media says, so that must be the truth. Yeah, that's the truth. I'm white and I don't know any other whties who've done drugs. Well, I mean when we do drugs, it isn't a bad thing...we're just having fun. And having fun isn't a bad thing, so we shouldn't go to jail when we do drugs. Only Blacks and Latinos should go to jail when they do drugs. Yeah. Because when they do drugs it's because they are bad. Yeah. Blacks and Latinos are bad. So that's why they do drugs. We whites aren't bad. So when we do drugs it's just for fun. Glad this was figured out. Now I see why the police would never do a raid on Trinity College. Because the kids doing/selling drugs there would be mostly white. And they shouldn't go to jail for breaking the law. Only Blacks and Latinos should go to jail for breaking the law. We live in such a logical and just society. I love being white.
the Badger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Good one!! LMAO, Thank you.
Wow wrote:
Cory

Hampton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

andrea - west htfd wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't just blame the "rich kids in the suburbs". The article states that Johnson has a Willimantic address--what is your take on that??
That person was responding to stuck up West Hartford person that's probably never set foot east of the river.
sitdown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2009

Everyone wants to talk shit about Willimantic and dont do anything to help....shut up already you guys are all retards who sit on the shitter looking for the community log section in the newspaper to see if you know anyone in there that got caught. What the fuck do any of you guys do for a living? Im from Willi and I bet I have done more for myself and others then any of you mental midgets put together...sit up and respect yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danielson Discussions

Search the Danielson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best time entertainment scam Jun 23 Ripped Off 1
Best Towns for CT Teens Cluster in Northeast Jun 17 lemmings 1
Deojay Sentenced To Life In Prison (Mar '07) May '14 Zach Deojay 25
New old business opens May '14 Carla 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
ncaa Apr '14 cat country 1
Review: Hair Cuttery Mar '14 Majenta 1
•••
•••
•••
Danielson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Danielson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000