Man charged with stealing tree from park

Man charged with stealing tree from park

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 14, 2009, titled Man charged with stealing tree from park. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

State troopers say they've caught the thief who stole a Japanese maple worth $1,000 from a Killingly park, and the evidence was extremely strong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Carl

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Aug 14, 2009
People are confused at this time and they will do the strangest things to fill the void of a job lost or a relationship gone sour. this are signs of distress, and need to be channel with distracting the mind that at this time it's not seeing things right...!
ConservativeInEx ile

Plainfield, CT

#2 Aug 20, 2009
I still can't believe the town spent $1000 for a stupid tree! Jobless rates climb, deficit rising everyday and that 1000 bucks could have gone for something much more productive than a tree. Heck they could have bought a peach tree or an apple tree so the homeless could have a snack. For 1000 bucks they could have 200 fruit trees. what a waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danielson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Apr '17 Pam-s 23
News 24-year-old arrested in Plainfield drug bust, m... Mar '17 Dr Pendyke 1
Danielson Music Thread (Dec '14) Dec '16 Musikologist 4
News Ten Fire Crews Battle Blaze Overnight in Danielson (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathy Caulfield 2
News Police search for Norwich twin brothers in conn... (Nov '16) Nov '16 pumpkin 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... (May '16) May '16 America Gentleman... 1
Empress Theresa (Feb '16) Mar '16 kybunnies 2

Danielson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danielson Mortgages