Police: School secretary stole $23,000 in Killingly

Full story: Connecticut Post
State police say a former Killingly school secretary has admitted stealing thousands of dollars from a student activity fund to pay her mortgage and other bills. Full Story
I feel Bad

Massapequa, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Times are hard, who want to loose their home so she did the Robin Hood to save herself. She should apply for a government grant and pay it back, and should not be held accountable for it, hold the Mortgagae Company, the Gas Co. and the UI responsible. They are robbing us and there is nothing we can do about it.
How Do You Feel Bad

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2009
How can you feel bad for someone who stole money from elementary school students? That's terrible. There are ways to get help, you don't steal money from your job to help yourself. If people can't afford their mortgage, gas, or electric bills they need a better job, or get help. Period.
Menotq

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2009
I read this story awhile back. If I remember correctly she said she couldn't say no to her kids, grandchildren, etc.. This to me is not a good enough reason to steal. If they were hungry, that's another story; but because she couldn't control her spending is not good enough!
ConservativeInEx ile

Jewett City, CT

#4 Aug 20, 2009
Role model for future generations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danielson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experts mystified by Plainfield's earthquake 's... Jan 18 Will 1
a What's with all the earthquakes in Connecticut? Jan 15 Paul 1
Five earthquakes rattle eastern Connecticut Monday Jan 12 Shake rattle 1
Danielson Music Thread Dec '14 Musikologist 1
Habitat for Humanity home dedicated in Putnam Nov '14 Kkm 1
Debate: Nuclear Power - Danielson, CT (Jun '11) Oct '14 Captain 8
Home invasion in Plainfield a hoax Oct '14 Lol 1

Winter Storm Warning for Windham County was issued at January 31 at 9:42PM EST

Danielson Dating
Find my Match