Cops: Danielson man ran over girlfriend

Cops: Danielson man ran over girlfriend

There are 8 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Cops: Danielson man ran over girlfriend. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

State police have charged a 36-year-old Danielson man with trying to kill his girlfriend by running her over with his pickup truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Amazed

Boston, MA

#1 Sep 4, 2008
Someone needs to kick his rear end something good
Derby Resident

Wallingford, CT

#2 Sep 4, 2008
It just seems like anger is at an all-time high. More and more people are getting angry at everyone and everything. There's no such thing as reasoning or logic anymore. People have gone off the deep end.
Huh

North Branford, CT

#3 Sep 4, 2008
I have visited Danielson. It is a quaint quiet little place upstate CT. I could not imagine such craziness could happen up there. One would expect such antics in New Haven.
GrassIsntGreener

Stamford, CT

#4 Sep 4, 2008
Huh wrote:
I have visited Danielson. It is a quaint quiet little places upstate CT. I could not imagine such craziness could happen up there. One would expect such antics in New Haven.
Quiet little towns like Danielson have their share of problems, they just tend to hide the bad stuff so their community doesn't get the bad press like new haven, hartford, Bpt, Milford, Stratford, Fairfield, etc.
bored

West Hartford, CT

#5 Sep 4, 2008
Where the heck is Danielson? i never heard of it.
PuertoReekan

New Canaan, CT

#6 Sep 4, 2008
All these men and women going off the deep end!!! When will it end! Maybe someone should run his azz over a few times and see how he likes them apples?!
melinda

Danielson, CT

#7 Sep 5, 2008
bored wrote:
Where the heck is Danielson? i never heard of it.
it is the quiet corner of ct, we are located in NE corner of ct, borderiung RI, and MA
danielson resident

Durham, CT

#8 Sep 18, 2008
yea that dude wuz my unclez landlord and ya thank you huh that is really true and bored danielson is in ct obviously we are in the norteastern corner near the border of mass and r.i
we are between putnam and plainfield in killingly as we are better known as.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danielson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... May '16 America Gentleman... 1
Danielson Music Thread (Dec '14) Mar '16 Musikologist 3
Empress Theresa Mar '16 kybunnies 2
Jim Zahansky of Weiss & Hale charged with 2nd DWI Feb '16 Miya14 1
Bedding sets (May '11) Nov '15 austinbridals 2
News Quality of Life Task Force Makes Narcotics Arrest (Nov '15) Nov '15 american13 1
News Boy Falls From 2nd-Story Ledge (Aug '08) Jun '15 Michelle juelfs 26

Danielson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danielson Mortgages