Feeders Bring Birds To Backyards

Feeders Bring Birds To Backyards

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from May 29, 2008, titled Feeders Bring Birds To Backyards. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Buying a Droll Yankees tubular bird feeder means more than just providing a dining area for birds in your yard; it also means you're buying a part of Connecticut history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

CT Manufacturer

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2008
I looked them up, they use a product design firm in RI (Item Group) that tranfers production to China. So CT roots, Walmart mentality. Why don't they ship it in to CT, package it and then put a flag on the package and say 'partially made in the USA'! Maybe our AG shuld look into their business practices.
Jeff H

Hamden, CT

#2 Jul 1, 2008
Why buy this brand at 4-5 time the cost of others? They are a real ripoff, in my opinion, and my dad was one of their vendors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danielson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism in Eastern Connecticut often hidden (Jan '07) Apr '17 Pam-s 23
News 24-year-old arrested in Plainfield drug bust, m... Mar '17 Dr Pendyke 1
Danielson Music Thread (Dec '14) Dec '16 Musikologist 4
News Ten Fire Crews Battle Blaze Overnight in Danielson (Dec '16) Dec '16 Kathy Caulfield 2
News Police search for Norwich twin brothers in conn... (Nov '16) Nov '16 pumpkin 1
News Runaway sex trafficking victim found in stolen ... (May '16) May '16 America Gentleman... 1
Empress Theresa (Feb '16) Mar '16 kybunnies 2

Danielson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danielson Mortgages