Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2008

Judged:

No talk about a dumb azz. Lets see lone guy walking down a deserted st at 1:30 in the am I would say that is a bit suspicious. But then what do you expect from a fudgie from waterbury
warning

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2008

Judged:

shut up, it's not suspicious, and it didn't happen in waterbury dumbazz it happened in danielson, dupid that's my isp location freak. what would of been suspicious is walking down the street with a bag of tools, what a moron
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

HEY YOUR THE IDIOT!! MY HOUSE IS ON MAIN STREET AND WE HAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD WHO WATCHES THINGS!! MAYBE YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A LOOSER!!PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU WALKING BY THERE HOUSE AT 1;30 AM!!!!!! THAT COP HAD EVERY RIGHT ASKING YOU THESE THINGS.THERES BEEN MURDERS ON THAT ROAD,PEEPING TOMS,THIEFT,,,,AND IF ANYTHING IS WRONG BUCKO IM COMMING BACK TO YOU FOR ANSWERS! STAY ON YOUR OWN TURF PAST 10PM!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU DANIELSON,,AND TROOP D!!!!!!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..IM BRINGING YOU DOUGHNUTS WHEN I COME HOME MUAAAAH!
very interesting

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2008

Judged:

yeah i agree with previous poster, this is not iraq, so keep that in mind. I spoke with my attorney and he said that everyone has the right to walk around at anytime of the night. he said that's the best time to walk, no traffic, passing out from the heat during the day, low humidity, less stress on one's lungs, low pollution ratings..........he can walk by your house anytime he wants you piece of zhit, muah yourself freak
FLUFF MART wrote:
HEY YOUR THE IDIOT!! MY HOUSE IS ON MAIN STREET AND WE HAVE A NEIGHBORHOOD WHO WATCHES THINGS!! MAYBE YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A LOOSER!!PEOPLE DONT WANT YOU WALKING BY THERE HOUSE AT 1;30 AM!!!!!! THAT COP HAD EVERY RIGHT ASKING YOU THESE THINGS.THERES BEEN MURDERS ON THAT ROAD,PEEPING TOMS,THIEFT,,,,AND IF ANYTHING IS WRONG BUCKO IM COMMING BACK TO YOU FOR ANSWERS! STAY ON YOUR OWN TURF PAST 10PM!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU DANIELSON,,AND TROOP D!!!!!!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..IM BRINGING YOU DOUGHNUTS WHEN I COME HOME MUAAAAH!
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

HE NEVER WALKED BY MY HOUSE,,IM TO CLOSE TO TROOP D..COME ON OVER LOOSER.
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

WAS IT THAT FREAKY LOOKING DUDE WHO SITS THERE STARING AT PEOPLES HOMES???? EWWWWWWWW! THAT GUY FREAKS ME OUT,,HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS FROM THAT OLD LOST IN SPACE MOVIE..HES FREAKY... SEND HIM TO HARTFORD OR SOMETHING.. I WANT SOMEONE TO SPY ON HIM SEE HOW HE LIKES IT.IM NOT KIDDING,,,AND THERES ANOTHER GUY WHO GETS NAKED AND STALKS,,,,BETTER BEWARE OF WHOS ROAMMING AROUND AT NIGHT.. NO WE WANT YOU TO KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

THANKS FOR THE WARNING FOOL,,,,WARNING WARNING WIL SMITH ,,EWWWW
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

DONT KISS ME !! WALK TO THE STORE BUY SOME DEPENDS,,AFTER STARTING SO MUCH CRAP I THINK YOUR MIGHT NEED THEM. ID HATE TO BE IN YOUR FLIP FLOPS.ID HATE TO BE YOUR DEPENDS.HAHAHA, WALK WHOOOOO CARES!! DONT GET YOUR PANTS IN A WAD OVER IT.STINKY BREEZE.
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

LOOSERS DONT LIVE ON MAIN STREET! THATS AWFUL TO SAY!THE GRASS LOOKS GREENER ON MAIN STREET BUDDY!! THE VALUE OF MAIN STREET PROPERTY IS A GOLD MINE.EVEN IF YOU ONLY OWN LAND.SEEING YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET CAN HINDER THAT ..TAKE A BITE ATTA CRIME!!!SO GLAD WE HAVE TROOP D. SUCH HHHAWSOME MARINES!!
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

ALL THE HOUSES BY THE TROOP D ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND HISTORIC.AND I LIVE IN A CASTLE!WITH THE COURT YARD AND THE OLD CLOCK NEEDS TO BE FIXED.MAN YOU DO HAVE ISSUES ,I THINK THAT COP HAD EVERY RIGHT,,,,AND I HOPE HE DOES IT AGAIN! YOU SURE SOUND LIKE A STALKER,ALL THIS JUST BECAUSE A COP ASKS YOU A SMALL QUESTION,,LOL,,WHAT A MENTAL CASE.
FLUFF MART

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

TROOP D WILL TAKE NOTICE,,ANYTHING YOU SAY ABOUT THE NIGHT THE COP QUESTIONED YOU IS MOST LIKELY OUT OF THE MOUTH OF A LIAR,,GEE YOU A SMART AZZ???? I BET YOU HAVE A HISTORY.... POLICE TAKE NOTICE!!!!
POPO357

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

HEY THIS GUY THREATENS PEOPLE,,IM CALLING TROOP D TO SHOW THEM THIS WEBSITE.
POPO357

Riverdale, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

GOOD NIGHT DANIELSON, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MR ARMED AND DANGLELESS..IF YOU SEE HIM CALL THE COPS THEY WILL LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH HIM. THERE AWARE OF HIM.OUR TROOP D IS OUR NEIGHBORS.WE ARE BLESSED.
POPO357

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

HES BAD MOUTHING THE POLICE,AND THE PEOPLE. MAKING STUPID .HE SAID ARMED AND READY...AND IM SURE IF I SAW YOUR HOME IT WOULDNT EVEN COMPARE TO HOW WONDERFUL OURS IS.YOUR THE TRASH AND THE IDIOT! AND YOUVE GOT A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE WHO SPEEK UP FOR YOU THAT ARE YOU!!!!!!! LOL WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP...I THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW TOPIX THIS IS BORING ME.STAY OFF MY GRASS!
Christine Hirao

Crownsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/las73r8

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Danielson Discussions

Search the Danielson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Best time entertainment scam Jun 23 Ripped Off 1
Best Towns for CT Teens Cluster in Northeast Jun '14 lemmings 1
Deojay Sentenced To Life In Prison (Mar '07) May '14 Zach Deojay 25
New old business opens May '14 Carla 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman Samuel 780
ncaa Apr '14 cat country 1
Review: Hair Cuttery Mar '14 Majenta 1
•••
•••
•••
Danielson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Danielson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000