Attorneys wrangle over Dania parapleg...

Attorneys wrangle over Dania paraplegic jailed for contempt

There are 29 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Attorneys wrangle over Dania paraplegic jailed for contempt. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Victoria Sando, a paralyzed gunshot victim, remained in the Broward County jail for the 13th day Wednesday despite a flurry of legal wrangling between the state and lawyers for the county Public Defender's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AMBULANCE CHASER

West Palm Beach, FL

#22 Jan 10, 2008
SHE DOESN'T HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON
Zoroaster

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Jan 10, 2008
AMBULANCE CHASER wrote:
Now that is uncalled for. LOL
Teddie

AOL

#25 Jan 10, 2008
Jerome wrote:
Judge Garcia Woods is a great Judge, the woman should have shown up for court as required and this would not have been necessary. Why is this so hard to understand?
Jerome, YOU must be related to think like her. How heartless you both are, What goes around, comes around. Better pray you don't end up in front of her in court.
stephe

Cherry Hill, NJ

#26 Jul 19, 2014
This is my aunt peeps
stephe

Cherry Hill, NJ

#27 Jul 19, 2014
Teddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerome, YOU must be related to think like her. How heartless you both are, What goes around, comes around. Better pray you don't end up in front of her in court.
Jerome watch u r mouth this is my aunt u don't know her story and what she's been threw and if ya did u would be ashamed of ur self . Where were the cops when she got gun down at the court house that made her paralyzed ? When she crawled to the door wanna know what they did they locked her out . Then she spent almost 2 yr surgery after surgery fighting for her life . That happening just didn't affect her it affected us her family and u think u r comment doesn't affect me her niece?
stephe

Cherry Hill, NJ

#28 Jul 19, 2014
AMBULANCE CHASER wrote:
ur an ass that's my aunt and at least u can walk what about the dude that harassed her to have to make it get that far huh? Picking in a woman in a wheel chair ur lucky I don't know where u live
stephe

Cherry Hill, NJ

#29 Jul 19, 2014
stephe wrote:
<quoted text>ur an ass that's my aunt and at least u can walk what about the dude that harassed her to have to make it get that far huh? Picking in a woman in a wheel chair ur lucky I don't know where u live
and what happened to the poor guy who was harassing her to make her feel this threated? Ever think of that?
stephe

Monroeville, NJ

#30 Jul 24, 2014
What a life wrote:
This poor woman was a victim - shot by an ex-boss, left paralyzed, ends up with a jerk for a neighbor, and now lands in jail for missing a court date.
God Bless Amerika - land of the illegal immigrants and home of the rich and corrupt.
I truly hope this judge does not get relected. What is this world coming to?
this is my aunt and I will always remember like it was yesterday the day she was shot . She was shot at the court house by her boss that she was required to testify for tax evasion but he stalked my aunt for months prior to the shooting . The boss need up blowing his brains out . When I found out she was arrested for this I said to myself what could she possibly do to hurt this guy run over his toe ? Mind u my aunt is only 98 pounds and if I was able to go over there I would of been the one with the charges. The one thing I always done and will do is protect my aunt I just wish I didn't live so far away
stephe

Monroeville, NJ

#31 Jul 24, 2014
stephe wrote:
<quoted text> this is my aunt and I will always remember like it was yesterday the day she was shot . She was shot at the court house by her boss that she was required to testify for tax evasion but he stalked my aunt for months prior to the shooting . The boss ened up blowing his brains out . When I found out she was arrested for this I said to myself what could she possibly do to hurt this guy run over his toe ? Mind u my aunt is only 98 pounds and if I was able to go over there I would of been the one with the charges. The one thing I always done and will do is protect my aunt I just wish I didn't live so far away
ended up blowing his brains out sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,601,297
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weapon X 317,482
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Guinness Drunkard 63,972
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,516
News Burlington Central H.S. parents rallying to sav... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Meanwhile 1
News One speed hump not enough in Dania Beach neighb... (Mar '08) Jun '16 Christina 7
News Dania OKs small outdoor vendors in downtown dis... (Oct '07) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 6

Dania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages