Survivors of Ex-Gay Movement Uniting In Fort Lauderdale

Apr 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Broward-Palm Beach - News

"It was a disaster for me personally," said Kevin Schupp, speaking last week to South Florida Gay News about his time in an "ex-gay" group in Dania.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

sO, YOU CAN DECIDE NOT TO BE GAY, BUT IT IS NOT A DECISION TO BE GAY LOL NO HYPOCRISY THERE.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
sO, YOU CAN DECIDE NOT TO BE GAY, BUT IT IS NOT A DECISION TO BE GAY LOL NO HYPOCRISY THERE.
You didn't read the article, did you?

One can PRETEND not to be gay, but no one can choose NOT to be gay, any more than a straight person can choose to BE gay.

You need to read a little more carefully. And, you might want to look up the definintion of "hypocracy". You seem a little confused on that one as well.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read the article, did you?
One can PRETEND not to be gay, but no one can choose NOT to be gay, any more than a straight person can choose to BE gay.
You need to read a little more carefully. And, you might want to look up the definintion of "hypocracy". You seem a little confused on that one as well.
You need to buy or steal a dictionary as you can't seem to spell "Definition" or "Hypocrisy"... which is shocking as most libs are indeed hypocrites.

Tell us oh libtard... Ann Heche was gay, was not gay, went on a trip with aliens (Space faring type) and was gay and then not gay again.... Sure sounds like choice to me.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Heche was gay, was not gay, went on a trip with aliens (Space faring type) and was gay and then not gay again.... Sure sounds like choice to me.
That's your best example, Ann Heche??? LOL. I hope you don't think anyone around here will take you seriously after that.

Ann Heche also claims to have multiple personalities. Maybe one is gay and one is straight. Maybe she's just bisexual and chooses now to live straight. But choosing to live straight doesn't make you straight.
Whatever the case, Ann Heche is not a good example of anything but mental illness, but some homophobes just love to bring her up.

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

They really need to have this in Orlando, the home of Exodus.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best example, Ann Heche??? LOL. I hope you don't think anyone around here will take you seriously after that.
Ann Heche also claims to have multiple personalities. Maybe one is gay and one is straight. Maybe she's just bisexual and chooses now to live straight. But choosing to live straight doesn't make you straight.
Whatever the case, Ann Heche is not a good example of anything but mental illness, but some homophobes just love to bring her up.
Remember He's a troll getting some attention. Another Fifth Columner Conservative.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
sO, YOU CAN DECIDE NOT TO BE GAY, BUT IT IS NOT A DECISION TO BE GAY LOL NO HYPOCRISY THERE.
Oh Hi Mr.Fifth Column Conservative. How's it like to undermine the Part Of Lincoln form within? Keep up the Good Work.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your best example, Ann Heche??? LOL. I hope you don't think anyone around here will take you seriously after that.
Ann Heche also claims to have multiple personalities. Maybe one is gay and one is straight. Maybe she's just bisexual and chooses now to live straight. But choosing to live straight doesn't make you straight.
Whatever the case, Ann Heche is not a good example of anything but mental illness, but some homophobes just love to bring her up.
So when one of you goes off the deep end you disown them..... how typical of you lib whacks.
This is so typical of you hetero-phobes

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 18, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Hi Mr.Fifth Column Conservative. How's it like to undermine the Part Of Lincoln form within? Keep up the Good Work.
LMFAO whatever a fifth column is.... wasn't that on the show "V"? Are you now claiming that you are a gay alien?

Pssst: Hey cupcake, I can guarantee that Lincoln NEVER had your kind in mind in anything he wrote or said...Only a moron would state otherwise....a green with envy moron it seems.
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
So when one of you goes off the deep end you disown them..... how typical of you lib whacks.
This is so typical of you hetero-phobes
Is that best you got. Mr.Sock Puppet?
Green Fairy

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 23, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO whatever a fifth column is.... wasn't that on the show "V"? Are you now claiming that you are a gay alien?
Pssst: Hey cupcake, I can guarantee that Lincoln NEVER had your kind in mind in anything he wrote or said...Only a moron would state otherwise....a green with envy moron it seems.
Your Insult are whimpy and pathetic. I heard better ones in 3rd Grade and that was in '89.
victor

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read the article, did you?
One can PRETEND not to be gay, but no one can choose NOT to be gay, any more than a straight person can choose to BE gay.
You need to read a little more carefully. And, you might want to look up the definintion of "hypocracy". You seem a little confused on that one as well.
Just like you can't choose NOT to be a pedaphile.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that best you got. Mr.Sock Puppet?
What is with you gay haters of normal folks? Always with the phallic responses. We get it, you are a perv and fixated on DlCK.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Insult are whimpy and pathetic. I heard better ones in 3rd Grade and that was in '89.
Awww did I hurt your widdle feewins there thwishy fella?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 24, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
So when one of you goes off the deep end you disown them..... how typical of you lib whacks.
This is so typical of you hetero-phobes
If you want to actually have a discussion, could you try really hard to at least make sense???
You said Anne Heche says she's straight now.
I said you don't become straight, either she's gay, bi, or so mentally ill she doesn't know what she is.
You say 'I' am the one disowning her??? Are you "owning'her as a straight person?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LindaS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to actually have a discussion, could you try really hard to at least make sense???
You said Anne Heche says she's straight now.
I said you don't become straight, either she's gay, bi, or so mentally ill she doesn't know what she is.
You say 'I' am the one disowning her??? Are you "owning'her as a straight person?
Actually I could care less about her. Or any of the rest of the gay folks.... I just do not think you should get any special privilege or notification or forced acceptance of your lifestyle.

I have 2 female gay cousins.... they were pissed when she (Heche) changed her mind. Granted I will side with you stating that she is nutty as rat shyte in a peanut factory....

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

victor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you can't choose NOT to be a pedaphile.
Why bring up pedophiles? If someone harms a child in that way, they should simply be removed. Permanently.

But such criminals aren't relevant to the topic here, unless you are admitting to being one. In which case I suggest getting help before you harm an innocent.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I could care less about her. Or any of the rest of the gay folks.... I just do not think you should get any special privilege or notification or forced acceptance of your lifestyle.
...
What do you have against the married lifestyle? Straight folks often choose it, and they are given all sorts of special privileges because of that choice.

And it's the gay couples and their children who sacrifice the most to support the heterosexual married lifestyle, to the detriment of themselves and their families.

Just becasue you hate the married lifestyle, doesn't mean that everyone else should follow your lead.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you gay haters of normal folks? Always with the phallic responses. We get it, you are a perv and fixated on DlCK.
You DO realize that you are the ONLY one here discussing genitals, right?

And you are complaining about others?

Project much?

“Marriage=Love+Co mmitment.....”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Never Trust Politrickians wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with you gay haters of normal folks? Always with the phallic responses. We get it, you are a perv and fixated on DlCK.
That's funny! There is nothing phallic about a sock puppet, it's when children take an old sock and draw a face on it to make a puppet. That you would somehow see "dick" in that tells us YOU are the one fixated on it and YOU are the pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dania Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dania News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dania
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••