Dania residents plan landscaping project

Dania residents plan landscaping project

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Dania residents plan landscaping project. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Volunteers from the Dania Beach Heights neighborhood are getting their shovels and garden tools ready after receiving a grant to beautify a plot in front of the Dania Memorial Park cemetery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Dania Beach dad

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2009
It's great that a local neighborhood is taking the steps to improve their area. It's also great that the police chief supports their efforts, and that this local reporter and the editor recognizes the value of this initiative.
Making Dania Better

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Mar 1, 2009
It is great to see a community work together and improve their neighborhood. It takes special people to volunteer their time and it looks like this neighborhood association has worked hard at making their community better. I want to help when it comes time to plant, I hope you print when whey do. Good article Mr. Abraham, it looks like you know community spirit and how to capture it.
Glad to be leaving

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 5, 2009
What community sprit! This place is a big ZERO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Earthling-1 60,113
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 57 min Truth is might 311,343
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr OzRitz 1,395,640
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,085
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Mon TRD 70,727
News Historian Has No Idea How Hollywood Got Racist ... Jun 23 Go Blue Forever 9
BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES - See This News Rep... (Oct '14) Jun 23 Boycott Good-will 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages