Hollywood police want to know if bone...

Hollywood police want to know if bones found at John U. Lloyd S...

There are 70 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Hollywood police want to know if bones found at John U. Lloyd S.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police and crime scene technicians are trying to determine if bones found at John U. Lloyd State Park today are human.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“The Homies Have Spoken”

Since: Jul 08

Lighthouse Point, Florida

#65 Apr 10, 2009
Need4weed wrote:
why is everyone so nasty today?
It's not just today. We're nasty every day. Welcome to South Florida.
savesealsboycott canadacfd

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#66 Apr 10, 2009
what a sad story, but at least now the family can have a funeral svc and have closure. RIP
Duh

Stuart, FL

#67 Apr 10, 2009
Need4weed wrote:
why is everyone so nasty today? This poor old man lost his life and his family has suffered for 8 months hopeing for his safe reurn. At least the family will now have some closure. And to all of you, I hope you never loose a loved one in such a horrible way.
Today?

New here?
louie judd

Gainesville, FL

#68 Apr 10, 2009
Delightful_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not just today. We're nasty every day. Welcome to South Florida.
and Northwest Florida, along the flooding Suwannee River

crime

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#69 Apr 10, 2009
I think it is amazing that we did not find these remains during the waterway cleanup there in March...we had a group of teens cleaning that area!

crime

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#70 Apr 10, 2009
Boca wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, just ask the Anthony's !
...right.....maybe they just thought it was a rotten pizza!
lab-rat

Boca Raton, FL

#71 Apr 13, 2009
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>No dummy is not. Many families go there because is a nice clean beach.
Gay families. Oh, and I heard that the beaches directly adjacent to Port Everglades are the cleanest beaches in the world.

Dummy.
bobbie jean

United States

#72 Apr 13, 2009
I've been to Hollywood once, Couldn't find the street I was looking for. Rode the police dept. parking lot and stopped to ask a cop where the street was, he said, you can't park here. I told him I was not parking, I just wanted to know where a street was, he said he never heard of it. I found a pay phone and I was just a few blocks away from the street, not very friendly cops there.
jack

Pompano Beach, FL

#73 Jan 20, 2010
CouldnÂ’t one of the many fat rangers who pollute the beach with their quads have looked a little harder? What exactly do those idiots do anyway? Why are they there? Who pays for such waste?
Shitcan all of them and let that place get back to its natural state.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#74 Feb 5, 2010
this would be the second set of skelatal remains found there this year. Last march a set of remains were also found.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,395,881
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Into The Night 60,126
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Junket 311,347
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 70,728
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,087
News Historian Has No Idea How Hollywood Got Racist ... Jun 23 Go Blue Forever 9
BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES - See This News Rep... (Oct '14) Jun 23 Boycott Good-will 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages