Hollywood police want to know if bone...

Hollywood police want to know if bones found at John U. Lloyd S...

There are 70 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Hollywood police want to know if bones found at John U. Lloyd S.... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police and crime scene technicians are trying to determine if bones found at John U. Lloyd State Park today are human.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lab-rat

Boca Raton, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Isn't that a gay beach?
Boca

Munford, AL

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Jimmy Hoffa?
Fidel

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 8, 2009
macho. is that where you filmed the queer hunter.?
Fidel

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 8, 2009
qweer
Inspector clueless

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
It's Jimmy Hoffa.
Inspector clueless

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Re-located form the 50 yard line of Giants Stadium.
Inspector clueless

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2009
form = from
Michelle

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2009
Wasn't there a article about someone's older male relative who went missing not that long ago in the park.....
Michelle

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Apr 8, 2009
when i still lived there, i would hear scary stories from people who lived in the general beach area. they warned me to stop going alone to park because there were rumors about it.... they heard it from what they considered the drunk/crazy/druggie people, so they were never 100% sure on the accuracy of it, but still, hey said a young thing should never go wandering alone out there...
Michelle

Ormond Beach, FL

#11 Apr 8, 2009
for the record, this michelle is not the one who posted first, sorry michelle, i didn't see, i would have picked another name!
DAS

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Hoffa ??????????
Whatever

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Apr 8, 2009
Dam , I knew that spot would be found sooner or later.SH1T!!!
County

Miami, FL

#14 Apr 8, 2009
Could it be Stephi or something like that? She went to Club Pepper with a man and disappeared.
love thy neighbor

Miami, FL

#15 Apr 8, 2009
it is probably the 80+ year old guy that got lost going to a picnic after parking his car at J U Lloyd. RIP.
Rob

Hollywood, FL

#16 Apr 8, 2009
So? I mean, aren't humans allowed in John U. Lloyd State Park?
And we all gotta die somewhere.
Justice in Miami

Miami, FL

#17 Apr 8, 2009
I'm anxious to know more. My best friend Lilly Aramburo has been missing from South Florida since 6/1/2007. We have reason to believe she was brutally murdered although her remains have not been found. Please keep us posted!
justme

Lake Worth, FL

#18 Apr 8, 2009
Call Bones and Booth!
Flipper

Hollywood, FL

#19 Apr 8, 2009
Usually,the only bones found in that park are bones found in dudes mouths or azzes.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#20 Apr 8, 2009
So,,,,,
What exactly kept you from going?
Michelle wrote:
when i still lived there, i would hear scary stories from people who lived in the general beach area. they warned me to stop going alone to park because there were rumors about it.... they heard it from what they considered the drunk/crazy/druggie people, so they were never 100% sure on the accuracy of it, but still, hey said a young thing should never go wandering alone out there...
JUMP

United States

#21 Apr 8, 2009
That's not a huge park, I'm surprised nobody smelled anything. I hear that there's no mistaking the smell of a deceased human!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,656,597
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min June VanDerMark 322,049
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 30 min Reality 267
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel 58 min Green Leaf 5
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr dreidel dreidel d... 72,042
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,302
News Sheriff's Office releases details in deadly sho... Sun Sadlup 1

Dania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages