Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780745 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1056600 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no one at NASA had anything to do with the CERN research...
You are correct, only in spirit that research would have upset the American religious right too much.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1056601 Jan 7, 2014
Bill Gates in his book 'Duty'

All too early in the [Obama] administration,” he writes,“suspicion and distrust of senior military officers by senior White House officials — including the president and vice president — became a big problem for me as I tried to manage the relationship between the commander in chief and his military leaders.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1056602 Jan 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
do something about that anger...it's gonna eat you up inside.
It's not anger dummy__it's experience along with puzzlement.

Your stupidity will eat you up long before I get angry.

Too bad there is not a pill for stupidity__if there were, it would be cheaper in Canada for sure.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056603 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i do not think you understand what the world arbitrarily means...
why dont you tell me?????

The adverb arbitrarily describes something that's done haphazardly, based on random chance or on your own whim of the moment. If you go to a movie and know nothing about anything that's playing, you might arbitrarily choose one — based on the titles, the look of the posters, or on nothing at all. When there's not much reason behind your actions, they're done arbitrarily

you were saying?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1056604 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface again.
Is that what Liberals suffer from.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056605 Jan 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>interesting
Very. Still not sure what to think....and I'm a firm believer in ETs. Could it have been that convincing with special effects?

My husband pointed out that the guy taping it would have sounded much more excited or at least more incredulous instead of trying to calm down his dog - but I said he might have been watching it for some time before recording it.

Have never seen anything like that video.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1056606 Jan 7, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, only in spirit that research would have upset the American religious right too much.
allllllriiiiighty then....

have a Nilla wafer...

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1056607 Jan 7, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>" not taken from the economy" Bwhahahahaha!!!! Just where does it come from? I know maybe the tax fairy's cousin!!!!!
Borrowed.

Both Republican & Democrat stimulus plans involved borrowing money & injecting it into the economy.
RUSH10ME

King William, VA

#1056608 Jan 7, 2014
Whatever wrote:
Okay Rodman is totally insane.....
Dennis Rodman Screams at CNN’s Chris Cuomo for asking him about imprisoned missionary in North Korea sentenced to 15 years without any charges. Then implies he is guilty. Bizarre Interview.
"Are you going to take an opportunity, if you get it, to speak up for the family of Kenneth Bae and say, Let us know why this man is being held?' If you can help them, will you take the opportunity?" Cuomo asked.
"The one thing about politics, Kenneth Bae did one thing. If you understand —if you understand what Kenneth Bae did," Rodman said with a pause, then added "Do you understand what he did? In this country?"
"What did he do?" Cuomo said. "You tell me."
"You tell me," Rodman shouted. "You tell me. Why is he held captive?"
"They haven't released any charges," Cuomo said. "They haven't released any reason."
"I would love to speak on this," Rodman said, again waving Smith off.
"Go ahead," Cuomo urged.
Instead, Rodman went off on Cuomo for the remainder of the interview, screaming at him to recognize the sacrifice being made by his fellow players.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nTvjPUVR2ssXX#action=share
Some say thats obama in a rodman suit without the teleprompter.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056609 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not less fortunate. less motivated, and yes that is what makes one a bum.
yes, millions do this every year. some do it just for the knowledge, not to get a better job.
dude, i have dealt with so many people that have all the excuses as to why they haven't succeeded in life and when you point out they had all the same opportiunities as others that did, they seem to have no answer for that, just like you don't...
again your opinion, which may or may not be borne of ignorance.

your arbitrary use of the amount millions is also an opinion not rooted in any type of fact.
i aint your "dude" for one thing. and what you have perportedly done or seen is meaningless to me. and saying everyone has had the same oppurtunities in life proves you to be an imbecile. and now that i have spoken to you civilly and you turned into a jagoff i will treat you as such.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1056610 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have arbitrarily attached your own limits on who is a bum and who isn't based on your opinion of someone else's fortitude or lot in life?
Blood Quantum Laws...
TSM

United States

#1056611 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, yes they were as the clear, verifiable facts did not in any way support the invasion of Iraq at that time.
it talked to many people about it and for th average Us citizen it seemed that their blood lust for revenge for 9-11 wasn't satisfied by watching distant mountain tops being blown up in Afghanistan on CNN. they wanted to see some real blood. they got what they wanted and voted for...sadly, much of that blood was their relative's...
there's a great book you should read by Timothy Findley called "
The Wars"
and there is a great song about it by the Cowboy Junkies (all their songs are great...) on the Early 21st century Blues album...(available in CD format)
these might also help explain this phenomenon to you...you most likely were sucked along in it...it might behoove you to know what social currents you are controlled by.
Since you disagree with Bush’s action your suggestion would have been What?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1056612 Jan 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...Woods was in Libya because he voluntarily hired on as a security guard for the CIA station there...
they could certainly subpoena strickland...why hasn';t anyone?
why are you still harping on these facts the rest of the world knows over a year after the fact? do you just enjoy dancing on the graves of brave men that dies serving you? do you get a huge boner doing that? there really can't be any other reason for it as the facts have been out there for quite some time now...
Read the post again. I wasn't responding to you, nor harping.

Wood's status was unknown__he was there earning mega bucks doing something and it sure as he11 wasn't providing security but more likely providing medical care to the other contractors, operatives and any prisoners being held at that CIA base.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1056613 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica? Better known as your daughter.
You know, Rethugs have been really quite about that "innocent, little Jewish girl" ever since Monica disclosed that she became pregnant by another man during the time that she was involved with the president and had an abortion. That pretty much shot down her claim that she was "in love with the president".
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056614 Jan 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what Liberals suffer from.
no. its your name

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1056615 Jan 7, 2014
Guess that video was probably a fake, flack. Still doesn't change the fact they're out there. Even if only a few humans have had personal contact with them.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1056616 Jan 7, 2014
the little judge it fktard is having a hard time judging posts between i and woodtick because he doesnt know which of our evil will make an azzhole out of him first
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1056617 Jan 7, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very. Still not sure what to think....and I'm a firm believer in ETs. Could it have been that convincing with special effects?
My husband pointed out that the guy taping it would have sounded much more excited or at least more incredulous instead of trying to calm down his dog - but I said he might have been watching it for some time before recording it.
Have never seen anything like that video.
So you missed all the Star Wars movies???

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1056618 Jan 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's not anger dummy__it's experience along with puzzlement.
Your stupidity will eat you up long before I get angry.
Too bad there is not a pill for stupidity__if there were, it would be cheaper in Canada for sure.
this sentence disagrees with you

"Get tha fk outta here stooge__that's not what the turd said."

go back and reread my question and his answer. No pill needed.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1056622 Jan 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you tell me?????
The adverb arbitrarily describes something that's done haphazardly, based on random chance or on your own whim of the moment. If you go to a movie and know nothing about anything that's playing, you might arbitrarily choose one — based on the titles, the look of the posters, or on nothing at all. When there's not much reason behind your actions, they're done arbitrarily
you were saying?
and clearly that has nothing to do with my posts. as stated, i clearly based it on what most people in that situation do..MOST PEOPLE...

try again...

or just stop, you are making an ass of yourself on this topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 345,942
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Bill Farted 64,838
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... 18 hr Snoot 2
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jun 15 lisa 98,724
florida Adoptees and Birth parents Reunite! (Jun '16) Jun 15 joan 9
Pa - will open OBC this year. 11/01/ 2017Attn:... Jun 15 joan 2
News Metal detectors among 100 safety measures recom... Jun 12 mitchel 3

Dania Jobs

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages