Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,098)

Showing posts 861,941 - 861,960 of1,036,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Red Pill

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The War Israel Doesn't Want You to SeeThe War Israel Doesn't Want You to See
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Since the "Rothschild's dynasty" purchased "Reuters" and "the AP", they have been able to control the information the public sees about what Israel Defense Forces have been doing to the Palestinians. The Jewish people who support Israel (AIPAC) are kept stupid regarding Israel. Most Jewish people are also unaware that it was the Rothschild banking cartel that founded Israel in the first place. They also don't know that Israel has an arsenal of nuclear weapons and has no need for America to be its 'protectorate'. American's are also kept in the dark about the Mossad's role in 911.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second World War: A Complete History by Martin Gilbert
The Last European War: September 1939 - December 1941 by John Lukacs
Peace
Homer read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not that anyone cares. Come on it was a lot of pages.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather...Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on terrorists and NOT suspected political enemies of the state.
'Scuse me.
So, you agree with George W Bush's support of President Barack Obama in the NSA surveillance issue and Edward Snowden.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better wait until after January 1 before praising the merits of Obamacare. Many Democrats are scared s---less.
Also, best to wait until next year before praising the merits of a reformed Wall Street when the Feds unplug the printing presses.
Not sure what the "numerous other" accomplishments are. Unless you mean the Middle East is imploding, suspicion and distrust is growing domestically and abroad after spying on his enemies and his approval ratings are plummeting mainly among students and independents.
Can you be more specific?
Too numerous to mention here, but here is a list of his top 50 -

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...

These will all weigh heavily into his historical record and put him up there as a top 10-15 President.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

WHY do BLACKS AND LIBERALS support the one party government system is it because there is a BLACK FACE to this could this have been done by a WHITE president would the NSA spying on AMERICANS been okay if it was found out under BUSH would BLACKS CLAIM UNDYING LOVE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENCY THTA IS DESTROYING CIVIL RIGHTS FOR ILLEGALS why are ILLEGALS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AMERICANS, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TO REWARD ARTIST THAT USES RACIAL SLURS IN THEIR SONGS and GIVE THEM GRAMMYS but penalise a old woman who sang the LYRICS to any rap song
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good..........
Attempted to help you out. Two of two hundred.

When you wander into history you often get bitten

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul then appointed himself president of the group, which he named the National Board of Ophthalmologists, and better yet, declared his wife (not a doctor) VP and his father-in-law secretary.
Rand Paul is a fraud. Always has been,. always will be. " Oh No, I don't want to have to be re-certified".
Rand Paul might as well advertised : "I am Board certified. I should know, I certified myself and my wife agreed".
Eman - dumber than sh*t defending this crap.
Well, here's the whole story - the important stuff you forgot to mention.

Paul had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.

Asked when he would address the issue, he replied, "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"

Paul did release a statement that explained he formed his board out of frustration that the American Board of Ophthalmology forced doctors certified after 1992 to be recertified every decade.

"I thought this was hypocritical and unjust for the older ophthalmologists to exempt themselves from the recertification exam...Is it fair that the ophthalmologist down the street can claim board certification without renewing it but that a younger ophthalmologist who passed the same boards is disallowed?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200076...

I liked his initial response better. "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"

You libs are so sneaky. Already getting warmed up to dupe and distract again.

Is there a war against Rand Paul now?
The Red Pill

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

SATANIC ROTHSCHILD ISRAELI SUPREME COURT

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama said he learned from Nelson Mandela-a murderer who blew up churches and was a communist. There is a nut shell tells me what Christians are in for in this country.
If it wasn't for you and your kind making statements like this, 9/11 would never have happened. You paint a target on all good Americans, its a sick world you live in, a world of total ignorance and hate.
OBAMA

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

TO ALL YOU THAT ARE KISSING OBAMA ASS!I WANT OBAMA TO START KISSING THE GAY MEN LIKE THE WOMEN TO PROVE HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE GAY MEN!!!!!
OBAMA

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

IT IS AMAZING THAT EVERTHING THAT OBAMA TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not that anyone cares. Come on it was a lot of pages.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich an excellent work by William L Shirer.
Shirer wrote "Berlin Diary"while living in Germany under Hitler.

Shirer was the first of "Murrow's Boys," broadcast journalists who provided news coverage during World War II and afterward.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The United States Solar economy has created ten times as many jobs as the national average.
http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/736x/c9/4e/...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's the whole story - the important stuff you forgot to mention.
Paul had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.
Asked when he would address the issue, he replied, "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
Paul did release a statement that explained he formed his board out of frustration that the American Board of Ophthalmology forced doctors certified after 1992 to be recertified every decade.
"I thought this was hypocritical and unjust for the older ophthalmologists to exempt themselves from the recertification exam...Is it fair that the ophthalmologist down the street can claim board certification without renewing it but that a younger ophthalmologist who passed the same boards is disallowed?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200076...
I liked his initial response better. "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
You libs are so sneaky. Already getting warmed up to dupe and distract again.
Is there a war against Rand Paul now?
It all lends itself to his character, when he didn't like the rules he took his bat and ball and went home or in this case he created a new board run by himself and his family. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Too numerous to mention here, but here is a list of his top 50 -
These will all weigh heavily into his historical record and put him up there as a top 10-15 President.
Really, Homer? This is the list?

I could discredit the first 10 in one post but I simply don't have the strength - especially since it would be a big waste of time.

You just don't get it. The holes in this list are so big, you could walk through them.

It's been stated numerous times by numerous people with numerous sources who don't agree with anything on your list for good reason.

But you keep believing it, Homer. Your world would crumble apart otherwise.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The Red Pill wrote:
Nancy Pelosi Booed For Calling Edward Snowden a Criminal at Netroots Nation Conference: You Suck!
vs.
Sarah Palin: Edward Snowden Is Not The Problem - 6/21/13
Only extreme liberals and right wing morons think Edward Snowden isn't a criminal. Moderates understand that some privacy must be sacrificed for a safe America. Same logic applies to background checks.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I pinned homer as smarter than to link to something like that. Most of that list is a joke

<be honest, you didn't read it>
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So You have an interest in history!
-

President Obama

1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.

2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.

3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.

4. Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.

5. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan: From a peak of 101,000 troops in June 2011, U.S. forces are now down to 91,000, with 23,000 slated to leave by the end of summer 2012. According to Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta, the combat mission there will be over by next year.

6. Eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered.

7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs. In 2011, the Big Three automakers all gained market share for the first time in two decades. The government expects to lose $16 billion of its investment, less if the price of the GM stock it still owns increases.

8. Recapitalized Banks: In the midst of financial crisis, approved controversial Treasury Department plan to lure private capital into the country’s largest banks via “stress tests” of their balance sheets and a public-private fund to buy their “toxic” assets. Got banks back on their feet at essentially zero cost to the government.
The Red Pill

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

The House of Rothschild (1934 full length historical biography movie)

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempted to help you out. Two of two hundred.
When you wander into history you often get bitten
Bitten? By what? A mosquito that's easily swatted?

I'll help you find some books on learning the lessons of history. That's more important now than rehashing history you want to repeat for some reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 861,941 - 861,960 of1,036,534
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dania Discussions

Search the Dania Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Tue Bright Guy 2,645
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mar 28 a quest by jA jA 2,061
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug '13 Tolstoy 2,375
Dania OKs small outdoor vendors in downtown dis... (Oct '07) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 6
Dania Beach board wants references to 'colored ... (Apr '08) Jan '13 Vivek Golikeri 2
FL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Florida i... (Oct '10) Aug '12 stiffed 1,251
FL Who do you support for Chief Financial Officer ... (Oct '10) Aug '12 geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 222
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dania Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance