Dania robber slips up, shows face to ...

Dania robber slips up, shows face to surveillance camera

There are 14 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 6, 2008, titled Dania robber slips up, shows face to surveillance camera. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Authorities are seeking a convenience store robber who tried to conceal his identity with a newspaper and socks but failed to hide one thing -- his face from the camera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

what the-

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Feb 6, 2008
does anyone know why my post comes up from NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE ?? i've never been there !! sunsentinel what's up?
SIXFOOTER sez

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 6, 2008
Nice description. This could be my next door neighbor, care to narrow it down a littlebit?
stud

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Feb 6, 2008
Look like a white man to me. I doubt it, did he kill a bunch of people or raped little boys?
mee

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2008
What sixfooter? You think he's back in Texas by now?
Bill in Utah

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 Feb 6, 2008
Millions of years ago a chunk of space debris landed where Dania now sits. Buried thousands of feet down, it still has enough magnetic energy to pull every lowdown nogood criminal type in the tri-county area towards Dania,
or so the theory goes, according to prof. Gatz.
Fed Up

Texarkana, AR

#9 Feb 6, 2008
what the- wrote:
does anyone know why my post comes up from NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE ?? i've never been there !! sunsentinel what's up?
your server is in Nashville. Are you at work? is your server (or corp headquarters?) in Nashville?
TOLL BOOTH WILLIE

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2008
Did you see how fast that robber walked?
Random Sample

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2008
Oh no! The "Sock Puppet Bandit" strikes again!
SPONGEBOB

Miami, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2008
INSIDE JOB?

WHAT AN IDIOT HE ONLY ASKED FOR A CARTON CIGS WHEN HE COULD HAVE TAKEN A WHOLE CARTON. THESE BLACKS WILL NEVER LEARN. WE MUST REIGN IN THE BLACK BEASTS OF THE FIELD.(THE BIBLE).
What

United States

#14 Feb 6, 2008
SPONGEBOB wrote:
INSIDE JOB?
WHAT AN IDIOT HE ONLY ASKED FOR A CARTON CIGS WHEN HE COULD HAVE TAKEN A WHOLE CARTON. THESE BLACKS WILL NEVER LEARN. WE MUST REIGN IN THE BLACK BEASTS OF THE FIELD.(THE BIBLE).
I don't think he was black. The bible also states that "one should love their neighbor". It also teachs love and tolerance, but you went with the black beast thing. Stop corrupting the bible and utilizing it to justify your hatard. Hate because you hate, not because the word of God dictates that you hate.
Shutitdotnet

Hollywood, FL

#17 Feb 6, 2008
Brilliant Socks and a newspaper...beat that 007 hahahaha
VVV

Miami, FL

#18 Feb 6, 2008
Cousin Bob?
the woods

Miami, FL

#19 Feb 6, 2008
just your average dania goon.
Random Sample

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2008
Amendment 1 is BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been wondering what happened to Mr. Socko.
Let's all just thank the lord above that he didn't follow the use of socks from the Red Hot Chillie Peppers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min moshx 1,418,706
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 56 min zef 311,621
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr trixt 98,165
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ize Found 70,952
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Wed WasteWater 82
News Hollywood: Police charge two men in vandalism o... (Jul '08) Aug 20 indict ivan speklir 12

Dania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages