Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning. Full Story
Sami

Howell, MI

#96096 Jul 17, 2013
Hi! Annie, Just luv your comments. They're so very true but still make me lmbo. I would assume someone like them would move but they're so bold they probably stayed @ that house where all th neighbors hate them and their babykiller daughter. ITA, why wouldn't the Ants give away Caylee's things for free to make other children happy. Oh, I forgot they don't really care about children, They just care about $. They prob. priced their killer daughters garbage @ a high price cuz they think their babykiller daughter is a star for murdering their GD & getting away with it.

lol, I haven't watched NG in awhile but I heard she was covering the Zimmerman trial. Now I dunno what she's doing, but ya, I'm surprised she isn't covering these childrens cases. I wouldn't be surprised if that families disgusting lifestyle o inviting sex partners into their home did't get their daughter killed. So sad.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96097 Jul 18, 2013
Alls I know is the neighbors hated the nasty low-life Anthonys and would stand out on their yard cursing and throwing rocks, etc at them, then the cops made them move off the yard, then they'd come by in busloads, get off the bus, stand on the street and scream and curse at the Anthonys. I think a few of them got arrested, yet Cindy got away with squirting a high-powered hose on them. I'll bet many (or the press) didn't know about this yard sale as they certainly didn't mind telling the Anthonys what they thought of them. I think they would have been out there had they known.

I think Nancy disGrace must have backed off covering most of these missing/murdered kids cases after she got her butt sued in the Trenton Duckett case. Never did hear how that ended, whether her show had to make a settlement with the grandparents, do you know? But I think she'd make mincemeat out of the 'f'cking' Gallagher 3-parent family (and seeking MORE to bed with them) if she decided to take them on. I can just see it, can't you? There's no doubt in my mind that they either allowed poor little abused Alanna to be brutally hog tied, raped and killed by one of their sex partners or one of them did it themselves in their sick sex frenzy.

Nancy is supposed to have Trayvons' g/f on her show this evening. I just hope she will be kind to the girl. She can't help her background, her dialect, where she came from or her lack of education. She did her best. It makes me wanna puke when some poor unfortunate soul is made fun of and torn to shreds like Jeantel was, who did nothing wrong. But AHA, some radio personality is providing a full scholarship for her to go to college, also the means to get her GED and all expenses paid. God bless him! That's all the poor girl ever needed; just some help and someone to care.
Sami

Howell, MI

#96098 Jul 18, 2013
Hi Annie & All! Yea, most who have yardsales post signs but we know the Ants couldn't do that even though I wish they would have. Cindy did skirt those on public property with a hose & even came up to the sidewalk with a hammer to put up her sign. She was provoking others then calling the PO. It's disgusting to think they made $$$ off their dead GD all the while defending her murderer & I'm sure giving her $$$ too.

I thought I heard NG was covering the kidnapped 20 yr. old from the $ store in Mich. yest, but sadly she has been found dead. I don't remember that $ store but I'm familiar wih that entire area & the Southfield freeway where she was found. What a sad senseless murder who left two families without loved ones who were so young. They'll find the monster who did this.
Vic

AOL

#96099 Jul 18, 2013
Hey Eye,Sami,Jrw,

Reading over at Levi's Blog, Seems Hank Sr. per his facebook was all mad about Tommy being in trouble at Baker prison because officials believed marajuana was smuggled in by family.
Rumor has it that TN moved RC girlfriend(the one on his jailhouse tape)from Ky and they are now living together. The same time Chelsea was locked up for her marajuana charge, NayNay was too. By the looks of their mugshots, they both look so much older than their years. JMO
Hope you guys are staying in where its cool.
Johanna Smith

United States

#96100 Jul 19, 2013
Slap on the wrist? Myself and Mr.Hood both severed federal time. As a matter Mr.Hood is still severing his time. I was just released on July the 2 nd of this years. So please get your facts straight.
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Vic, wouldn't the law be the same for someone selling meth?
In 2010, Sheriff Hardy's stepson, Joshua Imm was arrested and charged with the sale of methamphetamine, possession of listed chemicals used to manufacture methamphetamine, maintaining a drug vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia and child neglect.
On 01/27/2011, he was sentenced to 1 year and 6 months for selling manufacturing and delivering other schedule I and II drugs.
His incarceration history shows him as in custody from 02/23/2011 to 05/29/2012.
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/deta...
Vic

Harrodsburg, KY

#96101 Jul 19, 2013
Johanna Smith wrote:
Slap on the wrist? Myself and Mr.Hood both severed federal time. As a matter Mr.Hood is still severing his time. I was just released on July the 2 nd of this years. So please get your facts straight.
<quoted text>
Has J.Imm changed his last name again? Good luck life is way too short to waste.
King George

Seymour, IN

#96102 Jul 20, 2013
Johanna Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Johanna, if you read the post that you replied to again, you'll see that neither your name nor Hood's is mentioned. That post concerns Joshua Imm.
King George

Seymour, IN

#96103 Jul 20, 2013
Good morning, everyone.
Good to see everyone posting and keeping little Haleigh's thread going.
Looked at Cherish Perrywinkle's case. How horribly sad. Thank God investigators have what definitely appears to be the right man in custody.

Been checking the Gallagher case in Saginaw every day. 6 years old, and just allowed to run unsupervised for hours at a time. How negligent of the parents. I don't think anyone would intentionally dump a body in the middle of the street. IMO, her little body fell out of the vehicle she was being transported in. Police say that they have surveillance footage of the red truck that they've been looking for, but, they are not releasing it at this time.

I've also been watching the Elaina Steinfurth case. That's one to make you scratch your head. Father comes to pick up his two daughters (ages 4 yr old Kyle, and 18 months old Elaina) from Mother. Mother is at her boyfriend's house where the children are NOT supposed to be. Boyfriend had previously abused Elaina, and the living conditions inside the home were deplorable.
Mother gives him the 4 year old, but, refuses to give him the 18 month old. She finally goes inside the house to get the baby, and after about 20 minutes of screaming and crying, calmly emerges to tell the father that the baby has disappeared. Police are called, and they find that the boyfriend has also disappeared. Mother is in jail, boyfriend is in hiding. Police say they know where he is, and he is NOT a suspect. HMMM.
Pat-Canada

Edmonton, Canada

#96104 Jul 20, 2013
Sami wrote:
Hi Annie & All! Yea, most who have yardsales post signs but we know the Ants couldn't do that even though I wish they would have. Cindy did skirt those on public property with a hose & even came up to the sidewalk with a hammer to put up her sign. She was provoking others then calling the PO. It's disgusting to think they made $$$ off their dead GD all the while defending her murderer & I'm sure giving her $$$ too.
I thought I heard NG was covering the kidnapped 20 yr. old from the $ store in Mich. yest, but sadly she has been found dead. I don't remember that $ store but I'm familiar wih that entire area & the Southfield freeway where she was found. What a sad senseless murder who left two families without loved ones who were so young. They'll find the monster who did this.
Hi Sami,
Are you the original Sami from way back then?
If so, cool, if not hi.
cheers
Sami

Howell, MI

#96105 Jul 20, 2013
Hi Pat, KG, Vic, Annie & All! Yes, Pat it's me. It's nice to se you still on here. How are you? I always loved your "Cheers."

KG, IA, I don't think anyone would purposely dump a body in the middle of the st. in the day. I don't know what to think about that case, but I read that the parents didn't alert LE until she was missing for a long time & maybe even after she was found.

Tha lil Elaina story is beyond belief. IMO she was already dead in that house when the father came to get the two children. The bf maybe the mother too harmed that baby. Either way they both know what happened & where she is.

Vic, Poor Hank & his poc son. Still see sneaky will do anything for her rotten son. Do you have a link so I can see their new beauty shots...lol
Sami

Howell, MI

#96106 Jul 20, 2013
Who is J Smith, Hood & Imm?...TIA
King George

Seymour, IN

#96107 Jul 21, 2013
Sami wrote:
Who is J Smith, Hood & Imm?...TIA
Good Morning, Sami. Joshua Imm is the son of Putnam County Sheriff, Jeff Hardy. In May of 2010, Imm was arrested along with Johanna Smith, Scott Hood, and Amanda Tomlinson for making and selling methamphetamine when the four sold drugs to undercover officers. They were also charged with child neglect because they'd brought a 2 year old child along with them to make the sale.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100506/A...
Sami

Howell, MI

#96108 Jul 21, 2013
GM KG & All, Tks, I remember now. I didn't recognize the names. So Hardy's son did less time than all the others & Wsn't it his son who they brought along? Is Hardy still with the Sheriff's Dept.?
Vic

AOL

#96109 Jul 21, 2013
Sami wrote:
GM KG & All, Tks, I remember now. I didn't recognize the names. So Hardy's son did less time than all the others & Wsn't it his son who they brought along? Is Hardy still with the Sheriff's Dept.?
Sorry Sami I've tried to post the link but my computer is doing all kinds of silly stuff. Just go to Putnam Co. July 8th arrests.
I don't know when Imm was released but he was arrested again April this year. He and his girlfriend were living with her parents and to repay them for their kindness the pair stole jewlery and a gun. Hood's still in cause he had more charges. I think they were cooking at his house. While the drug transaction was going on a little 2 year old was left in the car. Sad
yesmsnancy

Madisonville, KY

#96110 Jul 21, 2013
OMG I just looked up LE uniforms of Satsuma and guess what they are black.Holy he// we will never know what happened to Hayleigh,little Jr. wasn't lyeing or making it up.
yesmsnancy

Madisonville, KY

#96111 Jul 21, 2013
http://www.qmuniforms.com/uniforms... Wouldn'let me post the link earlier but it went through this time.I am stunned.
yesmsnancy

Madisonville, KY

#96112 Jul 21, 2013
LE took that baby out of that trailer
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96113 Jul 23, 2013
Mornin' Sami & all. It's the pits. I guess you all must think I abandoned you, but I've made several posts here since last week and no matter how hard I tried, none went thru! I don't get it. Will try this one, see if it posts and if so will be back later. Good to see you all.
EyeOfTheNewt

Fort Myers, FL

#96114 Jul 23, 2013
This Forum is crazy. I have tried to make more posts and they won't go through. Maybe if the post is more than two or three sentences long, it works? But now, I have to get going. Later.
King George

Seymour, IN

#96115 Jul 23, 2013
yesmsnancy wrote:
LE took that baby out of that trailer
That's what I've thought for a long time, now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min pio 305,642
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,110,462
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr all of the real 2,486
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr gcaveman1 46,675
Review: " A Licensed Roofing Company " 5 hr Valigator 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr Eric 69,380
•••
•••
•••

Dania Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dania People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••