Dania: Man shocked installing light pole

Dania: Man shocked installing light pole

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Dania: Man shocked installing light pole. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A worker was badly jolted Friday while installing a light pole in the 4900 block of Southwest 28 Terrace, said Dania Fire Department Deputy Fire Chief Mike Cassano.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Fort Pierce, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Well let me see, wooden light pole and metal fence. I'll take a wild guess and say the metal fence was an electric fence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trey LaTrache 1,292,080
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Real Eric 71,960
Review: Lakes Mall Dental Center PA 18 hr Debra Mays 17
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 97,503
News Attorneys wrangle over Dania paraplegic jailed ... (Jan '08) Jul '14 stephe 29
News Dania OKs small outdoor vendors in downtown dis... (Oct '07) May '13 Vivek Golikeri 6
News Dania Beach board wants references to 'colored ... (Apr '08) Jan '13 Vivek Golikeri 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages