Dania: Man shocked installing light pole

Dania: Man shocked installing light pole

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 20, 2009, titled Dania: Man shocked installing light pole. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A worker was badly jolted Friday while installing a light pole in the 4900 block of Southwest 28 Terrace, said Dania Fire Department Deputy Fire Chief Mike Cassano.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Redneck

Stuart, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2009
Well let me see, wooden light pole and metal fence. I'll take a wild guess and say the metal fence was an electric fence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,419,194
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Brian_G 61,049
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,168
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr zef 311,625
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri Ize Found 70,952
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Wed WasteWater 82
News Hollywood: Police charge two men in vandalism o... (Jul '08) Aug 20 indict ivan speklir 12

Dania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages