Dania library getting new home

Dania library getting new home

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Dania library getting new home. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Over the years, the Dania Beach Paul DeMaio Branch Library has leased space in City Hall, a dinosaur museum, and now a bank building, but officials hope soon to break ground on a permanent facility next to City Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

four eyes

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2009
As a longtime library user, this is great news. The community library is a great source of books and other materials. You can borrow books and CDs for free, and it's quiet enough to read and do homework. I'm glad Dania Beach is finally getting a real library
Sandy Beach

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Mar 29, 2009
Trufus wrote:
Who in Dania can read? Certainly not Mac!
If Mac can't read how come he owns half of Dania

I'll have you know my nieces and granddaughter are all straight A students and they go to school in Dania.
So P z z Off
paleontologist

Suffield, CT

#5 Apr 10, 2009
What's this doing in the Dinosaur forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,482,752
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Community Disorga... 62,976
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 71,318
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Susanm 313,211
Sunshine Skateway (May '09) 13 hr Lani Weist 16
News Lauderdale Lakes couple battles condo board to ... (Jul '07) 18 hr Moving ASAP 282
Annika Dean Mormon Crisis Actress Thu Joseph Smithy 1

Dania Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dania Mortgages