First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2010
he is a thief and his sister amelia is even worse. I'm surprised the toothless rat hasn't overdosed yet. Its so sad to c how she let herself go and let drugs run her life. She won't even slow down long enough to take a shower. She is so mean to her mother. I heard she blacked her eyes once and tore up her house because she ran out of her medication that she was stealing from her. She needs to go to rehab but she will probably get caught stealing first and end up in jail or shot.

Since: Apr 11

Independence, WV

#23 Apr 18, 2011
I have known little Albert since he was a young teenager. Him his sister and deffinetly his mother would help out anybody in need. They would give the shirts off their backs for someone in need. Danese isn't that full of good people but let me tell you from personal experience that whole family is GREAT and I am proud to call him/them my friends. Maby he's just not so polite to people he really doesn't care for.
Anita

Charleston, WV

#24 Apr 27, 2011
Way to go Finally.
woman beater

Beckley, WV

#25 May 5, 2011
I know first hand that is an ALCOHOLIC WOMAN BEATER! I have pictures and witnesses. I will admit his family has done some nice things for people I know and even for me in the past, but it doesn't make up for the emotional and physical abuse I endured. I feel sorry for any female who gets mixed up with Albert.
1 post removed
Family_NOT SO MUCH

United States

#27 Jan 24, 2012
To all of the people on here who have said that connie and lil albert are good people and would do anything to help someone...you are sadly mistaken. I'm family, as close to kin as you can get besides sister or mother and ALL of them including connie and Amelia have done nothing but steal everything that their grandpa has worked hard for his whole life. They are all pillheads and they will not hesitate to steal from anyone to get their fix. Of course you can not expect much from the kids of a mother who bought her kid a keg for his 16th birthday. Connie lives on property her dad is kind enough to let her live on, the wood that built on her addition was his, he's paid lil Albert's bail, and yet they steal his timber, their grandma's medication, and over 1200 dollars at one time. Some family. Huh? Anyways, lil Albert is in jail right now and thats where he should rot. As for Connie and Amelia, their day is coming. One of these days when you break in on someone your luck is gonna run out. The police and magistrate can't give you a slap on the wrist when someone kills you. Personally, I would sleep better at night knowing theres one less worthless pillhead in this world.
Oh and Jennifer, I hope he would have the balls to come run his mouth to you. I'd love to see you beat him half to death.
And I'm sorry to all the people in my family and society who have to be associated with such low life individuals.
Sincerely, TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.
WOW

Oceanside, CA

#28 Jan 24, 2012
looks like wrote:
litl Albert is a good guy just had a rough life like a lot of people around here. looks like "lmfao" is scared to say any thing else and he should be. Cause I know that Albert will pound his head if he finds out who he is!
the only thing that lil albert will pound is a beer and pills. he is nothing but a piece of trash and a thief LMAO yall think he is something special WOW you people need your head checked.
get some

Oceanside, CA

#29 Jan 24, 2012
Pink Skys wrote:
I have known little Albert since he was a young teenager. Him his sister and deffinetly his mother would help out anybody in need. They would give the shirts off their backs for someone in need. Danese isn't that full of good people but let me tell you from personal experience that whole family is GREAT and I am proud to call him/them my friends. Maby he's just not so polite to people he really doesn't care for.
He probably stole the shirt from someone else is the only reason he would give it to someone else. So he wouldn't get caught with stolen property.
JC's momma

New York, NY

#30 Mar 17, 2012
get some wrote:
<quoted text>He probably stole the shirt from someone else is the only reason he would give it to someone else. So he wouldn't get caught with stolen property.
Isn't this the guy that just got caught stealing off Crickmer????
Fayette Co Resident

Buffalo, WV

#31 Mar 20, 2012
Family_NOT SO MUCH wrote:
To all of the people on here who have said that connie and lil albert are good people and would do anything to help someone...you are sadly mistaken. I'm family, as close to kin as you can get besides sister or mother and ALL of them including connie and Amelia have done nothing but steal everything that their grandpa has worked hard for his whole life. They are all pillheads and they will not hesitate to steal from anyone to get their fix. Of course you can not expect much from the kids of a mother who bought her kid a keg for his 16th birthday. Connie lives on property her dad is kind enough to let her live on, the wood that built on her addition was his, he's paid lil Albert's bail, and yet they steal his timber, their grandma's medication, and over 1200 dollars at one time. Some family. Huh? Anyways, lil Albert is in jail right now and thats where he should rot. As for Connie and Amelia, their day is coming. One of these days when you break in on someone your luck is gonna run out. The police and magistrate can't give you a slap on the wrist when someone kills you. Personally, I would sleep better at night knowing theres one less worthless pillhead in this world.
Oh and Jennifer, I hope he would have the balls to come run his mouth to you. I'd love to see you beat him half to death.
And I'm sorry to all the people in my family and society who have to be associated with such low life individuals.
Sincerely, TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.
100 % the truth
XXX baby

Sandyville, WV

#32 Apr 16, 2012
he is a freakin thief and a liar. steal much lately??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
did jesus had kids? 2 hr Wow 5
Have anywon seeds muh sheeps? 4 hr RikkiBoPeep 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Enter Username 4,394
melvin "bo" propps (Jun '11) 16 hr Bryan 37
Meadow bridge fire department 17 hr Hotdog 2
kayla ayers (Jun '17) Fri Heard that 8
Missing Man Jan 10 Old friend 2

Danese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance