ben

Chesterfield, MO

#22 May 25, 2011
Well take it up with him.
1 post removed
Anonymous
#24 May 9, 2012
no body knows wrote:
so theres all this talk about kickin his ass if ur not scared of him why dont u do something instead of talkin shit on here he might be worthless but i think u dont have enough ass to say anything to him
i think one who knows just imagines she knows. but i know who does know and he knows you too. so quit defending or trying to act as though he is hercules.when we all know he is not. and the one i know could squash you both like a bug... chew on that one!!!!
local

Steubenville, OH

#25 Jun 30, 2012
Nark...
truth

Lizemores, WV

#26 Jul 24, 2012
Ronnie martin sleeps has slept with Barbara Forren, Trail for years while poor Rex pays the bill. He keeps Brenda for a paycheck. He wont work for more than a few months. If Brenda had a brain she would find a good man. Maybe she needs to go back to Rex and be with a real man who will take care of her.
which b is it

Lizemores, WV

#27 Jul 26, 2012
He has slept with barbara trail for years and years. he even knocked her teeth out haha and she still follows him around. brenda can do better and should. find a real man. not one who meets "barbi" down at Hogtails every chance they can while she is working. can she really not know by now???????
hahaha

Ardsley, NY

#28 Oct 14, 2012
All I can say is lmao. What I just heard is hilarious as all get out. Deserves what he gets. Isn't karma wonderful
another who knows

Itmann, WV

#29 Mar 7, 2013
no body knows wrote:
looks like you dont have much to say to that. Do u ever think just cause u dont like him that he doesnt mean something to some one else
If you care for him, he just has'nt got to the spot where he shouves the knife in your back, or maybe you have and you just got no self respect and therefore you don't expect any from him.

His soul was sold to satan long ago. Chalk that one up under lost cause.
1 post removed
Vexxed

Seth, WV

#31 Mar 28, 2013
One who knows wrote:
<quoted text> I HAVE ALREADY KICKED HIS ASS!!!! So, note to that he is a law calling prick, also!!!!

Yea I believe ya, cause it's happened before. There was another guy who really did it in the funniest of ways. R was out at the bar, as usual. Tip Top He was being himelf and did something to piss this Guy off. That dude didn't just whip his. He whipped his ass and then gave him a ride home ; preaching the whole way. Giving him hell all the way about how he does his family, wife,kids and other wemon. Not to mention just being a backstabbin two faced jerk. and he's pretty close with the law. I guess you get picked up enough; you make friends. Well anyway you get the point; hes preaching to him. But just like R always does, he starts blameing somebody else. Well; then G slaps him. Then continues to slap him everytime he makes an excuse. This went on from tip-top all the way to danese where i think he lives. It seems as if he and some people he fools with are liveing out some childish perversion ; or imaginary dream life where they're really 17. Well; maybe so, but he was awake for the time it took too take that ride.
Vexxed

Seth, WV

#32 Mar 29, 2013
no body knows wrote:
so theres all this talk about kickin his ass if ur not scared of him why dont u do something instead of talkin shit on here he might be worthless but i think u dont have enough ass to say anything to him
Well you sound like you've gurgled some martin git!
rubber doll

Seth, WV

#33 Mar 29, 2013
no body knows wrote:
well it sounds like you've had a mouth full of martin jit.
sports fan

Seth, WV

#34 Mar 29, 2013
jo jo wrote:
he looks like he can suck a foot ball up a 100 foot water hose
Well i don't know if thats even possible. But you might pull a string of beads out his a#[email protected]
Dean Martin

Seth, WV

#35 Mar 29, 2013
did you say you want to pull some bleads out of someones a#[email protected]$# Lol ha ha ha
the gossip po po

Saint Albans, WV

#36 May 28, 2013
seen him twice this week with maggie geunoe in her car. She was driving. He had his arm out the window; rideing proud he was.
others have seen them together even more. Just look under her name on topix ; and you can see it's true and happens a lot.
His ex wife is still living with him; and it's just to bad she can't rise above that trash.
a bar fly

Saint Albans, WV

#37 May 28, 2013
hey he was bragging of plans to nail his neighbors little girl. But hell ; I dont know where he lives; i thought with his mom. Maybe the girl lives by his mom. Oh well; i hope he doesn't do her like he did me and my girlfiends; we wont get fooled again. he did our drugs and put us up so soooooo wet! lmao
jus sayin

Saint Albans, WV

#38 May 29, 2013
his taxi went to jail; for smugglin pills up her twot; while doing weekends at srj.
copy cat

Peytona, WV

#39 Jun 26, 2013
jus sayin wrote:
his taxi went to jail; for smugglin pills up her twot; while doing weekends at srj.
Well as of June 26th; While his ex wife is at work; he sponges off of her and I recently seen him with new taxi driver. Little blonde in silver new car. He even opens the door for her. he's such a gentlemen. a real catch I bet. But what would you catch !!! hahaha !!! A family member let it leak that he sold his moms riding mower for pills and she has been bad off because he's taking her pills . people like that never seem to get what they surely have coming. what a shame.
jordy at wall mart

Buffalo, WV

#40 Jul 2, 2013
local wrote:
Nark...
Yes thats right. I'n tight with the law from what I've been told. I'm kin to a deputy sheriff. He has help more than one get busted in meadow bridge area. Maybe he will be able to help when the meth labs get took down. What a peice of blowed up trash. He can drive with no licence; wreck and tear down telephone poles; leave the scene of accidents; steal peoples pills; rape young girls who get too close; srew mens wives while they're at work. His family and can't do no better ol lady; aid and abed his dispicable ass.
lockbridgejunkie

Peytona, WV

#41 Jul 23, 2013
Yall just hateing the player; when you oughta hate the game. I party wit the cat; he's not that bad. He showed me some naked pictures of this short little brunette he's got on a hook; she hot, but she married. i told him dat they to many singles to fuck wit those married ones. He wont listen. The cat like taking chances and livin dangerous. And he's always got them skittles....Lol....peice bitches......
retractor 666

Peytona, WV

#42 Jul 24, 2013
a bar fly wrote:
hey he was bragging of plans to nail his neighbors little girl. But hell ; I dont know where he lives; i thought with his mom. Maybe the girl lives by his mom. Oh well; i hope he doesn't do her like he did me and my girlfiends; we wont get fooled again. he did our drugs and put us up so soooooo wet! lmao
It's not his neighbor; it's his mom's neighbors; the pughes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Tired of lazy people 4,268
Derek Beavers and Roseann Keeney (Nov '13) Wed Sawmuch 16
West Virginia Confederate Monument removal Wed Sam 44
Brian Tincher of Meadow Bridge at it again Oct 17 Pissed off Male 1
News Man Who Bit Officer Arrested (Sep '11) Oct 15 Carie Berg 21
News Wanted Man Last Seen in Fayette County Sep '17 sam 1
tim justice Sep '17 Pink 4

Danese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance