Curious

Monroe, NC

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Did anyone else see the earthquake thread and the TVA employee talking about the hairline fracture in Douglas Dan? I'm just wondering why it disappeared. Are they trying to hide something ?
Probably

Ten Mile, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
Did anyone else see the earthquake thread and the TVA employee talking about the hairline fracture in Douglas Dan? I'm just wondering why it disappeared. Are they trying to hide something ?
They are always trying to hide SOMETHING.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Curious wrote:
Did anyone else see the earthquake thread and the TVA employee talking about the hairline fracture in Douglas Dan? I'm just wondering why it disappeared. Are they trying to hide something ?
There's a comment in the 3.0 earthquake thread that's pegging B.S meters. Might stop by the Dam Store around lunch time and listen to the dam gossip.Somebody might know. I figure TVA might squirt some liquid nails in the dam crack and call it good. Aint got money to fix it right.
I Wonder

Ten Mile, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
If they are using the same engineer's to survey the dam as they used for the ash spill ?
I bet if it fails our taxes still wouldn't go down. Oh wait, I already have a mud hole in my front yard !
Moses

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
If I had to guess by the rest of the dandridge thread, I would say Ty Claiborne cracked it
I Reckon

Ten Mile, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
It's a good thing you don't get paid to guess or analyze, or research, for a living. Now make sure you don't forget my fries.
I believe Ty is a crook not a vandal.
Tony

White Pine, TN

#8 Nov 29, 2012
Moses wrote:
If I had to guess by the rest of the dandridge thread, I would say Ty Claiborne cracked it
Lmao!
wait a minute

United States

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Think we should raise Jeff County property and school taxes to fix it. They are too light now.
Reckon you do

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2012
I Reckon wrote:
It's a good thing you don't get paid to guess or analyze, or research, for a living. Now make sure you don't forget my fries.
I believe Ty is a crook not a vandal.
and you do? you got to be the most miserable person in flatwoods.
Sip

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2013
So if the earthquake did not crack the dam and the dike can anyone tell me why TVA is secretly taking core samples at both locations? They have found some pretty shady results that they would like to keep us in the dark about. Who knows the new megasite may be lake front property soon.
Bored Stiff

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2013
You been more than sipping, making guzzlling?
Drunk again huh?
Have boring tool

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 4, 2013
Sip wrote:
So if the earthquake did not crack the dam and the dike can anyone tell me why TVA is secretly taking core samples at both locations? They have found some pretty shady results that they would like to keep us in the dark about. Who knows the new megasite may be lake front property soon.
Must not be much a secret..results either. I hear the boring bit struck the entombed carcass of Jimmy Hoffa.Now that'll be a big story at the Dam Store over a cup of coffee.
Looking for work

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2013
Drain the lake to the river bottom and we will inspect it and make any needed repairs. Need the work, let us know?
beeler

Kodak, TN

#16 Mar 8, 2013
You should have seen that ole crack - it was awful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Kelley 17 min REALopinion 3
red head that works at McDonalds. 1 hr red head 16
Singing? Cinna 1 hr Really 27
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Easy win 5,097
bowen 4 hr Yep 11
Sheriff election 2018 23 hr Checkmate 12
Munch brady (Mar '17) Jun '17 asking4afriens 10

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages