jeff city guy

Morristown, TN

#61 Sep 28, 2012
I am jeff city girls husband. I can tell you for a fact that my little girl did walk right out of the school monday. I know this be cause Mrs. Austin called to tell me before we heared it somewhere else. If people don't believe us, thats fine. Were not lawyering up or anything. Hell, all we want is to do is make sure that it dsen't happen again. Were going to pull our child out of the school. I just hope if it happens again, that child has an angel sitting on it's shoulder like mine did that day. I could have lost my little girl forever.... There is no security at that school. I went there for a meeting with the teacher and principal. The front doors were not locked. The play area is not totally fenced in. This is the truth. Anyone could walk in and do whatever they wanted. You can dis our parentig skills all you want, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a school or teacher to protect our kids while they are there. I hope nothing ever happens to any of you guys children so that people can question your parenting skills. Oh by the way, J.C.S.D., we didn't file a police report as a crime didn't happen. I guess you forgot about that with all your L.E. experience.If you really are L.E. I hope you don't don't jump to conclusions like this on the job. By the way, just as I don't know everything about everything, most cops don't either. Their only human you know. By the way this post is from the same I.P. address.We do live together you know. Thanks to all that are supporting us.
Connie

White Pine, TN

#62 Sep 28, 2012
jeff city guy wrote:
I am jeff city girls husband. I can tell you for a fact that my little girl did walk right out of the school monday. I know this be cause Mrs. Austin called to tell me before we heared it somewhere else. If people don't believe us, thats fine. Were not lawyering up or anything. Hell, all we want is to do is make sure that it dsen't happen again. Were going to pull our child out of the school. I just hope if it happens again, that child has an angel sitting on it's shoulder like mine did that day. I could have lost my little girl forever.... There is no security at that school. I went there for a meeting with the teacher and principal. The front doors were not locked. The play area is not totally fenced in. This is the truth. Anyone could walk in and do whatever they wanted. You can dis our parentig skills all you want, but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a school or teacher to protect our kids while they are there. I hope nothing ever happens to any of you guys children so that people can question your parenting skills. Oh by the way, J.C.S.D., we didn't file a police report as a crime didn't happen. I guess you forgot about that with all your L.E. experience.If you really are L.E. I hope you don't don't jump to conclusions like this on the job. By the way, just as I don't know everything about everything, most cops don't either. Their only human you know. By the way this post is from the same I.P. address.We do live together you know. Thanks to all that are supporting us.
I'm so sorry this happened to your child.
skeptical

United States

#63 Sep 29, 2012
Never Happened wrote:
Try to keep up...
I think I'm a little more up on the event than you, moron. Conspiracy theorists crack me up. Oh yeah, sorry, too many big words for you!
missus

United States

#64 Sep 29, 2012
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dean. man i just noticed your picture on here. how all you been doing?
dean who?
Make it right

United States

#65 Sep 29, 2012
randomthought wrote:
Well our family also wrote the standard banner about this situation and i guess they are afraid to print the story. I think its sad as a community we don't come together during a situation like this and make sure it doesn't happen again instead of bash the parents.
We are relatives and you all can kiss our ass.
We will get the truth out there!
Also go to the next county commissioner meeting and use your 3 minutes to ask Edmonds, CC and the sheriff what they know about this and then it will be made public for sure.
Never Happened

Ten Mile, TN

#66 Sep 29, 2012
skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'm a little more up on the event than you, moron. Conspiracy theorists crack me up. Oh yeah, sorry, too many big words for you!
Then act like it because so far you don't sound very "up" on anything. And calm down "moron", nobody has implied any conspiracy theory (look up your “big words” before you throw them out there) just the pattern of the lying, crooked antics of some of the people running the show in this town!
Crazy

United States

#67 Sep 29, 2012
Maybe it didn't spread cause they don't want their NEW AND BETTER school getting a bad reputation.And if this did happen and I was the parents I would call up the news 2 have it investigated.(Hint) Then u would have ur story out there and things might turn on here
MHES

Morristown, TN

#68 Sep 29, 2012
I work at the school and this incident is true. The police department was not called so there is no police report. The parents of the child should definitely file a report with the county. You can bet Mrs. Austin wants this swept under the rug along with everything else. I would also call Don Dare at Channel Six news for an investigation.
skeptical

Clover, SC

#69 Sep 29, 2012
Never Happened wrote:
<quoted text>Then act like it because so far you don't sound very "up" on anything. And calm down "moron", nobody has implied any conspiracy theory (look up your “big words” before you throw them out there) just the pattern of the lying, crooked antics of some of the people running the show in this town!
The conspiracy theory I was referring to was your use throwing something in about the Sheriff you idiot. You all should really try to go further in school than the eight grade. An education is really an AWESOME thing..... Try it sometime, MORON!
kenny

White Pine, TN

#70 Sep 29, 2012
missus wrote:
<quoted text>
dean who?
I seen the photo with that name slider alt ego and thought it was a guy i growed up with. my bad.
Never Happened

Ten Mile, TN

#71 Sep 29, 2012
skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
The conspiracy theory I was referring to was your use throwing something in about the Sheriff you idiot. You all should really try to go further in school than the eight grade. An education is really an AWESOME thing..... Try it sometime, MORON!
It sounds like you are the one who should have stayed in school since you still don't know the meaning of the words you are using. Let me try to help you out, but I am not sure if you are capable of comprehension.


Conspiracy Theory Definition: a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization.

I was making the point that Bud and some of these other people in control are dumb and incompetent, and when they get caught, they lie to get out of it instead of owning up to it. I didn’t say it was some sort of plot or planned thing by anyone – just stupid people running things. I never said Bud was leading them out with a trail of gummy bears you idiot!
Please call Don Dare

United States

#72 Sep 29, 2012
We have to watch hollywood celeb crap everyday on the news. If this happened it should be reported and what is being done to prevent it in the future. Someone is responsible even if there are union protected teachers.
skeptical

Clover, SC

#73 Sep 29, 2012
Never Happened wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are the one who should have stayed in school since you still don't know the meaning of the words you are using. Let me try to help you out, but I am not sure if you are capable of comprehension.


Conspiracy Theory Definition: a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization.

I was making the point that Bud and some of these other people in control are dumb and incompetent, and when they get caught, they lie to get out of it instead of owning up to it. I didn’t say it was some sort of plot or planned thing by anyone – just stupid people running things. I never said Bud was leading them out with a trail of gummy bears you idiot!
It's really hard to comprehend how completely dumb some people are on here. I'm talking about YOU since YOU are obviously too stupid to figure it out on your own!

You need to have someone proof read your posts before you push the post button since everytime you post you continually prove me correct! Thanks Moron! I've needed a good laugh today!

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#74 Sep 29, 2012
MHES wrote:
I work at the school and this incident is true. The police department was not called so there is no police report. The parents of the child should definitely file a report with the county. You can bet Mrs. Austin wants this swept under the rug along with everything else. I would also call Don Dare at Channel Six news for an investigation.
I,m not sure how to take you making such a comment,being youre an employee of the school.If you really are.Just being blatantly honest,theres not much that Don Dare is gonna help.Its an isolated incident that involved a special needs child.Jumping up and down isnt gonna help,filing a report wont either,unless you can make up a crime that has been committed,whats the use? Im sure if this had indeed happened,the individuals have learned a valuable lesson.Parent and hopefully the child as well.Short of closing a gate and locking it,theres nothing that can stop a child from leaving school if they really wanted to.Theres always a fine line between keeping children safe at schools,while giving them space and freedom so school doesnt feel like prison.Children need to feel comfortable to learn.Time to move on.
Crazy

United States

#75 Sep 29, 2012
They don't work there and if so I feel for all the kids knowing anything can happen and all the teachers,Helpers and Principal cover it up..That's if it did happen.But 2 be honest If I was in the parents shoes I wouldn't be on here bitching I would be on the news...In front of the school with a sign this that and another.....Something is odd about this story....Just my opinion
Mr Nasty

Ten Mile, TN

#76 Sep 29, 2012
skeptical wrote:

<quoted text>
"The conspiracy theory I was referring to was your use throwing something in about the Sheriff you idiot. You all should really try to go further in school than the eight grade. An education is really an AWESOME thing..... Try it sometime, MORON!

You need to have someone proof read your posts before you push the post button since everytime you post you continually prove me correct! Thanks Moron! I've needed a good laugh today!"

Perhaps YOU should take your own advice,,,Dickhead !
I guess you quit in the "sevent" grade...
And in the next post you suggest, SHE needs someone to proofread HER posts ?
I thinks you are the MORON, who just wants to fight and call names.
And I am here to oblige you.
Tina

White Pine, TN

#77 Sep 30, 2012
Mr Nasty wrote:
skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
"The conspiracy theory I was referring to was your use throwing something in about the Sheriff you idiot. You all should really try to go further in school than the eight grade. An education is really an AWESOME thing..... Try it sometime, MORON!
You need to have someone proof read your posts before you push the post button since everytime you post you continually prove me correct! Thanks Moron! I've needed a good laugh today!"
Perhaps YOU should take your own advice,,,Dickhead !
I guess you quit in the "sevent" grade...
And in the next post you suggest, SHE needs someone to proofread HER posts ?
I thinks you are the MORON, who just wants to fight and call names.
And I am here to oblige you.
Both of you need to STFU. You sound like a couple of retarded kids. Do either of you even know what you are arguing about? Grow up
skeptical

Clover, SC

#78 Sep 30, 2012
Mr Nasty wrote:
skeptical wrote:

<quoted text>
"The conspiracy theory I was referring to was your use throwing something in about the Sheriff you idiot. You all should really try to go further in school than the eight grade. An education is really an AWESOME thing..... Try it sometime, MORON!

You need to have someone proof read your posts before you push the post button since everytime you post you continually prove me correct! Thanks Moron! I've needed a good laugh today!"

Perhaps YOU should take your own advice,,,Dickhead !
I guess you quit in the "sevent" grade...
And in the next post you suggest, SHE needs someone to proofread HER posts ?
I thinks you are the MORON, who just wants to fight and call names.
And I am here to oblige you.
Once AGAIN, think before you post! I'll pray for you today since name calling heathens do not have that ability. Please, Miss Nasty, take your medicine. We could all use the break!
Never Happened

Ten Mile, TN

#79 Sep 30, 2012
skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
Once AGAIN, think before you post! I'll pray for you today since name calling heathens do not have that ability. Please, Miss Nasty, take your medicine. We could all use the break!
I didn't post what you responded to, but I do think I understand your defensiveness now. I read the "Owens...Sheriff" thread and I saw your post as "jimmy" saying the people in the department deserved what they got for badmouthing such a "godly man as bud". I didn't know "godly men" lie in front of the county to hide their mistakes, but you go on to church with Bud, and you all pray about it. Good luck with that because every "dog" has his day...

Sorry Tina, that is my last word. You are right, you can't fix stupid.
skeptical

United States

#80 Sep 30, 2012
Never Happened wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't post what you responded to, but I do think I understand your defensiveness now. I read the "Owens...Sheriff" thread and I saw your post as "jimmy" saying the people in the department deserved what they got for badmouthing such a "godly man as bud". I didn't know "godly men" lie in front of the county to hide their mistakes, but you go on to church with Bud, and you all pray about it. Good luck with that because every "dog" has his day...

Sorry Tina, that is my last word. You are right, you can't fix stupid.
Wrong AGAIN! I've never posted as Jimmy or anything else, unlike your lying hypocritical self! You really should take "tinas" advice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven French kingdom heirs (Jan '16) 53 min paula 110
Droppin tha flag 17 hr Little Wayne 1
Devaults Tue Cowgirl up 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Tue Titans Bill 3,869
Mountain View Mon Let us know 16
Lindsay Walker (Apr '14) Jul 22 WVP 35
Moving to dandridge Jul 21 FromWV 1

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages