Who is the prettiest teacher at Jeffe...

Who is the prettiest teacher at Jefferson County High School?

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

Wow

Dandridge, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I was there the other day and noticed a couple really beautiful teachers.....so who are the pretty teachers there?
Stop the Personal Threads

Calhoun, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2010
You people need to get a hobby and stop starting threads that open things up to bash people... Because I know someone is going to turn this into something ugly and nasty just like the ugly officer thread...
00 spy

Valparaiso, NE

#3 Mar 29, 2010
any goodlooking gay teachers?
Stop the Personal Threads

Calhoun, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2010
00 spy wrote:
How can you preach and reprimand others on other threads. You have preached about how you have helped kids, and try to sound holier than thou, and I hadn't really formed an opinion of you until now. I am not a preacher, so I don't have a problem with someone's sexual preference, but you are just trying to stir up some shit, and you are a bad as the rest of them!!!
thats not right

Valparaiso, NE

#5 Mar 29, 2010
00 spy wrote:
Ugggh! You must really be some sort of creep is all I can say!!!
00 Spy

AOL

#6 Mar 29, 2010
Stop the Personal Threads wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you preach and reprimand others on other threads. You have preached about how you have helped kids, and try to sound holier than thou, and I hadn't really formed an opinion of you until now. I am not a preacher, so I don't have a problem with someone's sexual preference, but you are just trying to stir up some shit, and you are a bad as the rest of them!!!
Sorry. You got the wrong 00 Spy. I am smart enough to tell you that Melanie Hodge is the pretiest teacher! I am not holier than thou, but I do have a problem with with sexual preference. I have a problem with a lot of preferences. But most people would get very angry if I stated them here. We have enough mad people as it is without adding to the flame. If the heat is to hot, then get out of the kitchen.
chicken little

United States

#7 Mar 30, 2010
Thelma gann is truly beautiful
Smartie

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2010
chicken little wrote:
How about who is the smartest teach, the most concerned, caring. That would be the contest to win. Too much thinking about sex and looks, this wont get you ahead unless you want the best street corner.
hearts

Loudon, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2010
who cares?
Special Ed

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2010
Carrie Oakley
00 Spy

AOL

#11 Mar 30, 2010
chicken little wrote:
I have known Thelma Lynn for a long time. She taught my daugher Soph and jr. year English. She was a really good teacher-great sense of humor. Only the lucky ones got to have her for a teacher. My daughter loved having her. She has retired. Is she substituting now? I knew her when she was a student at Maury High School.
TOS

Havana, FL

#12 Mar 30, 2010
00 spy wrote:
Just a reminder... please report posts and users that violate Topix's Terms of Service/

Terms of Service by Topix

This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("you") and Topix LLC, d/b/a Topix,(hereinafter referred to as "Topix") regarding your use of the Topix service (the "Service"). By using the Service, you are entering into this Agreement with Topix and indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as originally stated, please do not use the Service.

In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:

a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
00 Spy

AOL

#13 Mar 30, 2010
TOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a reminder... please report posts and users that violate Topix's Terms of Service/
Terms of Service by Topix
This agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("you") and Topix LLC, d/b/a Topix,(hereinafter referred to as "Topix") regarding your use of the Topix service (the "Service"). By using the Service, you are entering into this Agreement with Topix and indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as originally stated, please do not use the Service.
In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Get your 00 Spies straight I am not of united states, I am of aol. There is a difference if you can read in front of your face. Even a Walters State student should be able to figure that much out! Maybe not.
chicken little

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2010
She is doing attendance at thw high school..couldn't stay away!
00 Spy wrote:
<quoted text>I have known Thelma Lynn for a long time. She taught my daugher Soph and jr. year English. She was a really good teacher-great sense of humor. Only the lucky ones got to have her for a teacher. My daughter loved having her. She has retired. Is she substituting now? I knew her when she was a student at Maury High School.
paint me

Dandridge, TN

#15 Apr 1, 2010
I think the art teacher is hot
yep

Dandridge, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2010
I think Mrs Hunley is hot
Hot 4 teacher

Morristown, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2010
Marilyn Bolin
roarr

Kodak, TN

#18 May 7, 2010
It is quite obvious that by looks, Melanie Hodge is way "prettier" than everyone else. She's a milf.
GermanStudent

Morristown, TN

#20 Jun 22, 2015
Mr Easterly. That bald spot is frickin magical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frog Alley 2 hr Old Family 14
ConAgra brands plant manager James Tims arreste... 4 hr Tetsuya Naito 2
steven and angel foster 4 hr Matt 4
News Greene County Man Charged In Cocke County With ... 5 hr AKIA 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 17 hr Blue 2 89
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 19 hr Don 5,108
gorgeous girl Fri Grandpa 6

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages