First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BRYAN

Knoxville, TN

#22 Jun 5, 2012
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO VIEW THIS FOR A WHILE NOW BECAUSE IT HAS MY FRIENDS AT WORK UPSET.
I NOW SEE WHY. SO LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT BOB AND MILLIE, THEY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR, YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY ONE ELSE THAT CARES ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DO. THE CREW AT CAPTAIN BOBS IS A FAMILY OF FRIENDS. AND TO TALK BAD ABOUT ONE IS TALKING BAD ABOUT ALL OF US.
PLEASE DONT LET IGNORANT POSTS CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT VISITING US. WE WELCOME YOU TO COME ON IN AND TRY IT FOR YOUR SELF. WE ARE OPEN TUESDAY-SUNDAY AND ITS NOT GOING TO MATTER WHAT NIGHT YOU COME IN, WE GIVE IT OUR ALL EVERY NIGHT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU
BRYAN

Kodak, TN

#23 Jun 16, 2012
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!!!!!BRING DAD IN AND TRY OUR PRIME RIB!!!!!
LIMITED TIME ONLY
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU
2eachhisown

United States

#24 Aug 19, 2012
MY FAMILY AND I FREQUENT CAPTAIN BOB'S ON AVERERAGE ONCE PER WEEK. I KNOW THE WAITRESS YOU ARE SPEAKING OF AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HER NOR HEARD OF ANYONE THAT HAS OTHER THAN ON THIS POST. AS I SAID MY FAMILY AND I GO THERE WEEKLY AS WELL AS OUR FRIENDS AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. WE NONE HAVE EVER HAD A BAD EXPERINCE WITH FOOD NOR ANYONE WORKING THERE. AS THE PREVIOUS POST STATED THEY ARE AN EXCELLENT WORK FAMILY. THE ATMOSPHERE IS SO RELAXING AND THE FOOD IS BEYOND OUTSTANDING. THE RIBEYE IS THE BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER EATEN. I HAVE HAD STEAKS AT RESTAURANTS NATIONWIDE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE BEST STEAKS. YES THEY ARE VERY GOOD. BUT ONCE YOU HAVE HAD ONE AT CAPTAIN BOB'S NO OTHER STEAK WILL COMPARE. TRUST ME! IF YOU LOVE STEAK GIVE IT A TRY. THE SHRIMP SCAMPI IS AWESOME AS WELL. ACTUALLY ANYTHING YOU ORDER WILL BE OUTSTANDING. BOB AND MILLIE ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE. I WISH ONLY THE BEST FOR THEM AND THEIR STAFF AND AM HONORED TO CALL THEM MY FRIENDS
SlidersAlterEgo

Dandridge, TN

#25 Aug 20, 2012
Judging by the all caps on these posts I would say this is bob & Millie posting. It is quite possibly them starting negative threads about Leah's, the Mexican place, taste of dandridge, and Owens.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#26 Aug 20, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
Judging by the all caps on these posts I would say this is bob & Millie posting. It is quite possibly them starting negative threads about Leah's, the Mexican place, taste of dandridge, and Owens.
Just so youins knows,That Slider in black wasnt me.I like Bob and Millie and wouldnt think that bout them.Disregard that silly poster.Daggum imposter!
billy

Corbin, KY

#27 Aug 20, 2012
The Crab Legs Are Great
2eachhisown

United States

#28 Sep 4, 2012
I posted previously and just because I posted in all caps does not mean I am Bob and Millie. SEE I CAN POST IN ALL CAPS OR both ways. That comment about all caps being Bob and Millie is actually pretty funny and really doesn't even make sense. Everyone can go to any restraunt and gain their own opinion. As I say to Each his own. My experience though is that Capt Bobs is consistantly great. On my previous post I didn't have anything to say negative about any restraunt. Don't know where SlidersAlterEgo came up with that unless referring to another post from someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so what do you think of Judge Ben Strand (Mar '10) 22 hr Frustrated Teacher 63
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Sun cougar pride 1,988
Cowboys on the Water Sun Deep Springs 10
Wheel Tax Will You Sign ? May 2 Frugal Moron 43
Dandridge Police Department (Jan '10) May 1 hannahmydadsacop 48
dogs missing in Dandridge (Mar '12) May 1 dog lover 14
Dandridge Pizza & More Opening IN May ?? May 1 love it 8
More from around the web

Dandridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE