Diner in Seveirville
Lois Lane

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2010
The Diner on the Parkway across from Hammers is East Tennessees best kept secret.

The best food we have had since moving to the area.
Real home cooking, not packaged or frozen.

Try it out it's great. Had lunch today.

Can't wait to try a breakfast.
nuyorkyankee

AOL

#2 Feb 23, 2010
Lois Lane wrote:
The Diner on the Parkway across from Hammers is East Tennessees best kept secret.
The best food we have had since moving to the area.
Real home cooking, not packaged or frozen.
Try it out it's great. Had lunch today.
Can't wait to try a breakfast.
U must be talking about RYANS. u must have hit on a good day. Some days it can be sickening. or maybe golden corrall. Don't know what you call across from. sometimes the corrall is sloppy too.
Lois Lane

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2010
Ryan's NO WAY.

If standing at the front door of Hammers look across the highway and see a blue diner it's name is "The Diner"

Not a chain like Ryans or the Golden Corrall.

It's in the same lot as Lowe's.
nuyorkyankee

AOL

#4 Feb 24, 2010
Lois Lane wrote:
Ryan's NO WAY.
If standing at the front door of Hammers look across the highway and see a blue diner it's name is "The Diner"
Not a chain like Ryans or the Golden Corrall.
It's in the same lot as Lowe's.
Sorry if I insulted you.Haven't tried it yet. How about the menu?
Beenthere

Monroe, IA

#5 Feb 24, 2010
Yes we have eat there a couple times good food, will be going to Sevierville to eat more often and shop with the bridge closed. We also love the lobster feast at Red Lobster.
nuyorkyankee

AOL

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Beenthere wrote:
Yes we have eat there a couple times good food, will be going to Sevierville to eat more often and shop with the bridge closed. We also love the lobster feast at Red Lobster.
I see you are one of us over here. And like us, You probably eat in Sevierville a lot too. So it is no big deal for us. only where our students are concerned.
Beenthere

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2010
There are more places to eat and buy groceries in Sevierville. We love going to Dandridge FC, the Seveierville FC was crowded only time we went there, may start shopping Kroger's I was told they have a better selection. Has anyone heard when the Bush store and eatery will open?
Lois Lane

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2010
nuyorkyankee wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry if I insulted you.Haven't tried it yet. How about the menu?
No problem; regular diner menue, all prepair there; no frozen or packaged stuff. Onion ring to die for. Had great burgers.
Homemade cheese cake. will try breakfast next.
too bad it's not closer I may give up cooking.
nowayjose

Morristown, TN

#9 Aug 23, 2012
HA! I swear some of the staff I've seen in there look like they are straight off of some type of drug. Plus the owners are nothing but rude.
Been There

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2012
nowayjose wrote:
HA! I swear some of the staff I've seen in there look like they are straight off of some type of drug. Plus the owners are nothing but rude.
WOW, you don't get out much do you? The diner has been there 8 years now and does a good business still today. 95% of the folks who live on the Sevierville side of lake go to Sevierville, PF and Newport to shop and eat because of selection and it is closer. Why support Jefferson county when you get little to nothing for your tax dollars but more overrated taxes to pay?
RedDog

United States

#12 Aug 23, 2012
Had lunch at a new place called Willies on Dolly Parton Prky next to Food City. It was great! Been to the Diner it's also great, but different menu.
Mike

Little Valley, NY

#13 Aug 23, 2012
nowayjose wrote:
Not true. Staff, clean well spoken, helpful. And the food is
always good. Whenever we have seen the owners they have been nothing but nice.
dwndw

Bluffton, SC

#14 Oct 15, 2012
thinking of moving to the area, wife is a registered nurse, need comments on newport med center since i read bad comments about sevierville hospital.
Jig

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
I drive past this place and go straight to Cosby for the front porch. Yumm yumm delicious and tasty!
Anogo

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2012
dwndw wrote:
thinking of moving to the area, wife is a registered nurse, need comments on newport med center since i read bad comments about sevierville hospital.
Newport is full of trash.If ur wife goes to work she just might screw around u.That place is bad off just read Newport Topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
guy in lincoln navigator 13 hr Sawyer 21
What's the Chamber of Commerce doing for Jeffer... (Jul '15) 19 hr Wheres the results 45
the music thread (Mar '12) 21 hr Dont know but 24
Dog Barking Ordinance (Oct '15) Oct 18 Loud Ducks 24
Transplants vs. Locals, the Good and Bad Oct 18 Yankee Restaurants 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) Oct 18 guess ill change ... 4,955
New Director of Schools Oct 15 Doctor doctor 10

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages