First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Unbelievable

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Has anyone heard of this "festival"? I dont have any idea what the Palmers could be thinkin as parents,if you want to call them that. All this festival is, is a gathering for kids to get away from their parents and do drugs and alcohol. This shows what kind of people they really are

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2010
Or it is a great thing for Dandridge. It is bringing in allot of business as well as helping bands get recognized. Kids are going to do drugs, and drink regardless of where they are. Dexfest is a good thing.
RUSerious

United States

#3 Jun 19, 2010
It may be a good thing if your a dopehead. Bring business to dandridge? Sure it will to the court system and sheriff and police departments. Weberstudio you are stupid. Kids are gonna be less likely to do drugs if their not in an enviroment that encourages it. The drug festival makes jefferson county look bad.
I Do Say

Dandridge, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2010
At least three people have over dosed on animal tranquilizers. I don't know if one lived or not. He or she was unconscious. To me this is a bad thing. Have you driven by Sherman Oaks? Some of those people look like they don't know what world they are in. Do they have rest rooms and showers rooms to accommodate all of those people?
john didder

AOL

#5 Jun 19, 2010
You know they don't have enough of anything for all that scum. Who are the Palmers mentioned in this mess anyway? Who would ask for or should I say let this kind of trouble into a community or their county? How many trips has the law or ambulances made up there now? How long does this stupid thing last?
crazycat

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 20, 2010
Steve Palmer and his wife are the ones that started this garbage. The ones that own lake cove realty. And to think your suppost to be leaders in your community. Way to go LOSERS!
Barbie

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2010
WeberStudios wrote:
Or it is a great thing for Dandridge. It is bringing in allot of business as well as helping bands get recognized. Kids are going to do drugs, and drink regardless of where they are. Dexfest is a good thing.
Get real!!!!!! Drinking and drugs is not or doesn't have to be a way of life. If you expect it - you'll get it.
dontknow

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2010
Unbelievable wrote:
Has anyone heard of this "festival"? I dont have any idea what the Palmers could be thinkin as parents,if you want to call them that. All this festival is, is a gathering for kids to get away from their parents and do drugs and alcohol. This shows what kind of people they really are
What, When, and Where is this festival?
happy

Kodak, TN

#9 Jun 20, 2010
my goodness this was not that bad it was like a mini wood stock .and the palmers are great people all you grumpy whinny ass people who probaly don't even like your self. live life to fullest you only have one why not enjoy and quit gripping about people having a good time. you may not like you don't have to go or rather you didnt so get over move on its over today was the last day.
Facts

Toledo, OH

#10 Jun 20, 2010
You are right. You didn't have to go, but if you lived anywhere close you did have to listen to it. The music was so loud it could be heard in white pine 7 miles away. Those parents will be lucky if they aren't sued. It's a shame 2 people had to overdose before they thought that medical standby just might be important. You would think that Steve Palmer would want the public to like him due to his occupation. All he's concerned with is being a friend to his kids and letting them destroy the peace of Jefferson county and contribute to an obvious drug addiction.
RUSerious

Detroit, MI

#11 Jun 20, 2010
happy wrote:
my goodness this was not that bad it was like a mini wood stock .and the palmers are great people all you grumpy whinny ass people who probaly don't even like your self. live life to fullest you only have one why not enjoy and quit gripping about people having a good time. you may not like you don't have to go or rather you didnt so get over move on its over today was the last day.
Great people dont hold parties for children to come and drink and do drugs

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 20, 2010
great parents know where their kids are and what they are doing, so if you're worried about your kids... Don't let them go.
Also Fact

United States

#13 Jun 21, 2010
Facts wrote:
You are right. You didn't have to go, but if you lived anywhere close you did have to listen to it. The music was so loud it could be heard in white pine 7 miles away. Those parents will be lucky if they aren't sued. It's a shame 2 people had to overdose before they thought that medical standby just might be important. You would think that Steve Palmer would want the public to like him due to his occupation. All he's concerned with is being a friend to his kids and letting them destroy the peace of Jefferson county and contribute to an obvious drug addiction.
Just look at Steve's past history, he like the young people. Just ask him what it costed to get off of the sex offender registry for messing with his baby sitter niece of his wife's.
Dandy

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2010
WeberStudios wrote:
great parents know where their kids are and what they are doing, so if you're worried about your kids... Don't let them go.
So if you know they are doing drugs it 's OK. Interesting idea.
Poor judgement. It takes all kinds. Nothing against music, or fun; but a little supervision may have been justified.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Jun 21, 2010
Dexfest is not what this county needs. People doing drugs, overdosing, getting hit by cars. It is not good. None of it. And you go ahead and defend Steve Palmer, owner of lake cove realty. All he is to me, and ever will be to me is a child molester.
DIVERSITY

Spartanburg, SC

#16 Jun 21, 2010
DANDRIDGE TN, ITS TIME TO WAKE UP. THERE IS ALOT MORE AROUND U THEN HOUSES, NASCAR, AND "THE WHITE RACE". WAKE UP AND MAKE THE CHANGE!!! STEVE PALMER ISNT THE ONE TO BLAME!!
happy

Kodak, TN

#17 Jun 21, 2010
well it was not kids as you say most was in their late 20's and it brought revenue to Jeff county. restaurants and store's and ya know people who complain about everything and anything probably does not have a very happy life and quit blaming the Palmer's good grief.
shyguy

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 21, 2010
Dexfest raged. Thick as Thieves killed it and threw a great small grassroots festival that was top notch in all aspects. Medical services will be required with Tennessee summer heat no matter where 2,000 people are gathered. Thank goodness no deaths occurred like at Bonnaroo.
Be thankful and grateful for such a wonderful weekend of music and art rather than hateful b/c it does not fit the cookie cutter mold of nascar and cmt. There are other lifestyles out there, be tolerant and respectful as we are of your community. Thank you for lending your businesses so we can spend our money there.....we are glad to support Dandridge.
Thank you for supporting Dexfest. It will only get better and better...
shyguy

Nashville, TN

#19 Jun 21, 2010
METH ONLY IN DANDRIDGE. KEEP YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND EXPANDING DRUGS OUT OF HERE.
What the hell is the matter with these hippies. Meth, Tobie Kieth, and Nascar, is where it's at in my trailer park. Just ask Mandy, Candy, Crystal or Stormy. They almost got there ged's.
There intellectugent.
I Do Say

Dandridge, TN

#20 Jun 21, 2010
How many drug overdoses were there? How many were arrested for drugs or alcohol? Does anyone know? I know some of the people that live nearby were complaining about some of those people being drunk and on their property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irish girl 1 hr Elephant Rhino 2
Bamboo massage (Sep '14) 1 hr Paula 133
Why newport sucks.... 2 hr Well you know 16
Brandywine 3 hr Swak 2
Newport eat up with child molester 4 hr Apolea 3
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Football fan 4,639
Ashley player 5 hr Damfino 17

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages