Dandridge Mexican Restaraunt

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MontezumasReveng e

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2012
You knew it was coming. How long until the Mexican place in Dandridge closes down. Hardly ever anyone there, and they already started posted tacky cardboard cutout specials, out of desperation. Drive by tonight at 6:30 pm and you will hear crickets chirping. So take a wild guess how long the Dandridge Chico Experiment will last. Seems like that side of town can no longer support a restaraunt and to be successful anymore you have to go to the interstate. Your thoughts?
JeffCitizen

Morrison, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Bad food, worse service, American owned and operated Owens restaurant is 10 times better in all aspects
Different

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Why don't you crawl back in your backwoods hole and shove your piehole full of some Owen's food and shut the hell up?

The food was great, the service good. Why do you people cheer when a business fails in our community? Shame on you!
Is that the way it is

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Is the norm here local owned and operated like Owens restaurant will make it and some locals will not go to outsiders businesses in hopes of it closing?
Different

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 13, 2012
Is that the way it is wrote:
Is the norm here local owned and operated like Owens restaurant will make it and some locals will not go to outsiders businesses in hopes of it closing?
Many of the locals are vicious and backwoods country. They don't "take well" to outsiders and just want to keep Jefferson County as a little podunk good ole boy town. They will lose in the end because time always, always marches on.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Different wrote:
Why don't you crawl back in your backwoods hole and shove your piehole full of some Owen's food and shut the hell up?
The food was great, the service good. Why do you people cheer when a business fails in our community? Shame on you!
Look like "SlidersAlterEgo" Will have to tell you folks, about Owen's bad food,that is why they left wagon Wheel.....

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2012
charcborn wrote:
<quoted text> Look like "SlidersAlterEgo" Will have to tell you folks, about Owen's bad food,that is why they left wagon Wheel.....
I'm not sayin anything bad about any new places in Dandridge.I like having choices.
swimless

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Who has a phone # for them?
For Real

Prestonsburg, KY

#11 Jun 27, 2012
I wish there were more restuarants in the town to choose from!!!
Disagree

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 27, 2012
JeffCitizen wrote:
Bad food, worse service, American owned and operated Owens restaurant is 10 times better in all aspects
I have to disagree there. Have eat there several times and very good food and the service is great as well. Have also eaten at Owens and it was good as well. Why u need to bash a new business to promote another is really uncalled for. Two totally different types of food and not to be compared. People like you are the worse kind.
Amazed

Dandridge, TN

#13 Jun 30, 2012
Went there thursday food was good service was good. Lots to eat . Have not been to Owens yet but will try it soon.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I have ate there 3 times. The food is good. Look forward to eating there again.
Good

Dandridge, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Good food and good service!!!!
Area Resident

Kodak, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2012
My husband and I ate ther after it opened up. The food and service was great, huge glass of tea, and plenty of food left over to take home. Money well spent and the prices are reasonable for all the food you get. We plan on going back soon! Glad to have more of a variety of restaurants. I for one am all for Dandridge growing, it means more jobs and more people would want to move to this beautiful area.
Miss Cousin

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Area Resident wrote:
My husband and I ate ther after it opened up. The food and service was great, huge glass of tea, and plenty of food left over to take home. Money well spent and the prices are reasonable for all the food you get. We plan on going back soon! Glad to have more of a variety of restaurants. I for one am all for Dandridge growing, it means more jobs and more people would want to move to this beautiful area.
Be careful and don'say that out loud in public in Dandridge, us sixth generation locals might get offended.
Old Dandridge Boat Dock

Logan, WV

#18 Sep 10, 2012
One of the best Mexican restraunts I have ate at...plenty of food, tastes great and also a fair price...all employees were as nice as they could be, before leaving my party of four said we would return for sure !!!!
Mr hankey

Nebo, NC

#19 Sep 11, 2012
Liar! I watched you through the bathroom window and know that Chico meal gave you New Delhi belly followed by Turkey trotts and explosive diarrhea
Tell the whole truth

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Jefferson county finest replied here we see. LOL
DandridgeNative

Knoxville, TN

#21 Oct 4, 2012
My family has been here a few times now. Can't complain about food or service. Chicken fajita quesadilla is very good!
Log

United States

#22 Oct 5, 2012
Poop poop fart fart. The refried beans made me leave skid marks in my tighty whities. Food was great but can't afford new undies with every wet fart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breanne Ramsey 2 hr Topper 16
Time for John Johnson to go 2 hr JoelOsteen 8
tRump is Russia's gimp boy ! 2 hr Patriot 72
Stalkers 2 hr Deadpool 11
Ambulance at courthouae 3 hr does anyone know 8
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 3 hr Nahmean 4,594
new restaurant? 4 hr Ma Ma Monkey 3

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance