Military helicopter
Question

Kodak, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Has anyone seen the military helicopter flying over dandridge and dropping something from it? Does anyone know what they are dropping it looks like lots of small bags or pellets ?!
Retired Army

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I doubt it was a military helicopter, maybe a surplus. Do you know what model it was?
Question

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
It's green huge double blade helicopter and myself along with others saw them dropping things from it? I've seen it prob three days in a row now just thought it was odd someone said it could be something that is done for animals with rabies but I've never seen them do it before now?
Good Ole Days

Talbott, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Question wrote:
It's green huge double blade helicopter and myself along with others saw them dropping things from it? I've seen it prob three days in a row now just thought it was odd someone said it could be something that is done for animals with rabies but I've never seen them do it before now?
What area was this seen in. I know nght before last around 7p.m., we kept hearing a helicopter near the interstate area it sounded like.
Question

Kodak, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Well it's more than one spot first day was down town dandridge then towards shady grove area today and saw them drop alot of something freaked us out ? Wouldn't we now if it was something scheduled from the news ?
Fisherman

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
They have been flying over the lake for days now haven't seen or heard of any droppings.
Fly Boy

Kodak, TN

#7 Dec 6, 2012
It is from the McCoig "Feed the Hungry" Project. He is dropin' crackers and Holy Water all over the place.
WV boy

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Fly Boy wrote:
It is from the McCoig "Feed the Hungry" Project. He is dropin' crackers and Holy Water all over the place.
Atheist hate much!
Yep

Dandridge, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
WV boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist hate much!
And WV "boys" are pentecostal and ignorant!
Retired Army

Pigeon Forge, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Question wrote:
If it was double bladed, it's no longer U.S. military, but could be military surplus.
McNutt

Knoxville, TN

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Fly Boy wrote:
Oh hell, Please don't tell me Bud "Hitler" McCoig has went and captured a helicopter. Probably flying over trying to find the spot he walked on water.
Just found it

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2012
So this is where all the x- convicts and lowlife's spend their time when not out and about breaking the laws or spending state and goverment handouts.
NOW WE KNOW THE TRUTH!

Keep up the great work Jefferson county sheriff's dept. lock up the pill pushers, meth makers, thevies and the rest of the criminal trash here.
We law biding citizens love you and your associates.
Thanks again.
TWRA

Blacksburg, SC

#13 Dec 7, 2012
TWRA has been dropping rabies meds in the area. It was in the paper a few weeks ago.
now find this

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
You are a dumb ass retarded mother *%&$*# if you think for one second that bastard is doing a good job! Pill Pushers??? Hell fire in a shit storm, all he is in the paper doing is "arresting" a few little pot plants here and there. Good God almighty is that all we have to worry about? He is a joke and so are his little merry men. I see more crime fighting at the west town mall.

The truth will come out just wait and see.
AAA

Knoxville, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Bingo
now find this wrote:
You are a dumb ass retarded mother *%&$*# if you think for one second that bastard is doing a good job! Pill Pushers??? Hell fire in a shit storm, all he is in the paper doing is "arresting" a few little pot plants here and there. Good God almighty is that all we have to worry about? He is a joke and so are his little merry men. I see more crime fighting at the west town mall.
The truth will come out just wait and see.
AAA

Knoxville, TN

#16 Dec 7, 2012
TWRA wrote:
TWRA has been dropping rabies meds in the area. It was in the paper a few weeks ago.
OOOPS - replied to wrong thread above

USDA To Distribute Raccoon Rabies Vaccination In Selected East Tennessee Counties
Friday, September 28, 2012

The Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency has been informed that the United States Department of Agriculture will begin distributing an oral rabies vaccine for wild raccoons in selected areas in the southeast, including 15 counties in East Tennessee.

The goal of the program is to stop the spread of the raccoon variant rabies in Tennessee. The oral rabies vaccine is placed inside a fishmeal block or coated with fishmeal. The block and/or the coating is made with fishmeal and oil that is known to attract raccoons.
Tom

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 7, 2012
they are dropping poison. to rid the weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suzanna Gorrell (Nov '14) 42 min tasha 28
Jennifer Willis 43 min del Rio 4
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 2 hr Butch please 3,499
Northwest teacher fired 3 hr jenny 5
demar hester (Feb '15) 4 hr Heritage 11
Lacking in good taste? 15 hr Expected 3
What's the Chamber of Commerce doing for Jeffer... (Jul '15) Feb 4 No Freebies 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages