Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris P

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 8, 2010
 
I need a good attorney for my car wreck. Who should I see?
closer to town

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 8, 2010
 
How bout that Rebecca Stone girl? I here she is a good one. All jokes aside, We have the 2 Talley kids,Jill and Richard, Rebecca Sloan in Dandridge. And my attorney, Mr. Rick Scroggins in Jefferson City.
Chris P

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Bad experience with two of these and the other two you must be joking!
Jokester

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 9, 2010
 
Doug Drinnon or Larry Churchwell in Dandridge are both great lawyers.
cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 9, 2010
 
Whatever u do, DO NOT hire Derrick Whitson. He will sell u out but before he does he will first ask u for more money. He is a young 20 something yrold kid that's still wet behind the ears. He hasn't learnd how to get in there and fight.
I would

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 9, 2010
 
I think Derreck Whitson did a hell of a job on my case. His rates were extremely reasonable, and I think it is great to see a young lawyer who already has his own firm, and does a knockout job in court. Most lawyers will need a retainer to work, unless you call one of the quanity jobbers off the TV. Court is kinda like life. You win some, and you lose some. He won mine, and in the end it is the judge who decides.
what

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 9, 2010
 
cheated wrote:
Whatever u do, DO NOT hire Derrick Whitson. He will sell u out but before he does he will first ask u for more money. He is a young 20 something yrold kid that's still wet behind the ears. He hasn't learnd how to get in there and fight.
You are wrong about Derrick Whitson. It sounds like you may not have won your case, lawsuit etc.; you need to check around. No one wins all the time. You must be an older gent because Mr. Whitson hasn't been in his twenties for a few years now, but he's no old man for sure! Lightened up and don't talk bad about people...it can come back and bite you!
uhhh

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 9, 2010
 
Chris P wrote:
Bad experience with two of these and the other two you must be joking!
Sounds like you need to quit getting into trouble, or quit suing everyone.
cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 9, 2010
 
I would wrote:
I think Derreck Whitson did a hell of a job on my case. His rates were extremely reasonable, and I think it is great to see a young lawyer who already has his own firm, and does a knockout job in court. Most lawyers will need a retainer to work, unless you call one of the quanity jobbers off the TV. Court is kinda like life. You win some, and you lose some. He won mine, and in the end it is the judge who decides.
derreck did charge me a retainer fee $1500. For my divorce and then another $1500 to go to court but as son as my x lawyered up and got rebecca sloan, derreck backed down because he is scared of her or maybe its because he used to work at her firm. Which really rebecca should have not even been in the court room cause of her husband at that time was the judge, or the judge should have removed himself from the bench. Either way derreck should have done something about it but insted he kept it a secret from me. End result, I got the divorce but I lost full custody of my child after ben strand ordered me custody only to have sloan take it away and my child was allowed to go back into a dope smoking, beer drinking party envirment...I will go back to court but in a different county next time.
Maybe

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

cheated wrote:
<quoted text>derreck did charge me a retainer fee $1500. For my divorce and then another $1500 to go to court but as son as my x lawyered up and got rebecca sloan, derreck backed down because he is scared of her or maybe its because he used to work at her firm. Which really rebecca should have not even been in the court room cause of her husband at that time was the judge, or the judge should have removed himself from the bench. Either way derreck should have done something about it but insted he kept it a secret from me. End result, I got the divorce but I lost full custody of my child after ben strand ordered me custody only to have sloan take it away and my child was allowed to go back into a dope smoking, beer drinking party envirment...I will go back to court but in a different county next time.
That is very inexpensive for a divorce involving child custody. You should probably write him a thank you note instead of bashing him.
cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very inexpensive for a divorce involving child custody. You should probably write him a thank you note instead of bashing him.
it may be cheap ,but its about my child more than him, can u not read or do u only see what u wanta? And thank him for what? For being a coward? Derreck would probably be a great lawyer as long as he doesn't have to face rebecca sloan. 3000 may be cheap but it was a waste. I've wished a thousand times since that I would have used the talley's insted of derreck. Talley may have costed more but my child is worth every penny and more.
The Truth

Philadelphia, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

cheated wrote:
<quoted text>it may be cheap ,but its about my child more than him, can u not read or do u only see what u wanta? And thank him for what? For being a coward? Derreck would probably be a great lawyer as long as he doesn't have to face rebecca sloan. 3000 may be cheap but it was a waste. I've wished a thousand times since that I would have used the talley's insted of derreck. Talley may have costed more but my child is worth every penny and more.
Cheated it sounds to me like you need a shoulder to whine and cry on, well guess what this isn't the place. The problem I have with your statements is that one, you say your child is worth every penny, two you say the child is in a dope and drug enviroment, and three your saying the next time you will go to court in another county. Now my main concern is this, if you are so concerend and looking out for your child how come your not saying NOW I'm going to court in another county for my custodial rights. You are the type of person that seems the reason you don't have your child(ren) is because your the bad one in the enviroment, and because of that your here now crying and complaining over someone that made the right desicion
Cruel

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The people on this forum are the most cruel, heartless people I have ever witnessed - it is sickening. If 'cheated' is being honest, he was trying to get his kids, and you people just get your jollies criticizing him. A lawyer should never try a case in front of their spouse/judge. Have you ever hear of conflict of interest?
cheated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 9, 2010
 
Cruel wrote:
The people on this forum are the most cruel, heartless people I have ever witnessed - it is sickening. If 'cheated' is being honest, he was trying to get his kids, and you people just get your jollies criticizing him. A lawyer should never try a case in front of their spouse/judge. Have you ever hear of conflict of interest?
thank u. But its ok , I should have never commented on this post. To answer the other question I half 50/50 custody. Anyways I'm done with this thread. Maybe I am the bad parent idk..it was all my opinion of a lawyer .
Cruel

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

cheated wrote:
<quoted text>thank u. But its ok , I should have never commented on this post. To answer the other question I half 50/50 custody. Anyways I'm done with this thread. Maybe I am the bad parent idk..it was all my opinion of a lawyer .
Sorry dude - good luck to you...
Won my case

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Hands down, Jill Talley. She will tell you like it is, literraly and she will fight for you. But seriously, she will tell you like it is. If she thinks you can't win the case, she'll tell you up front. She is NOT shy.
momof2

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chris Brown is a good lawyer. He is in Talley's office, or he used to be. I know he is in dandridge.
wjordan

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 8, 2011
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Chad a bad experience with Jill Talley she showed up late and didn't show at all because it was her Birthday. She is very expensive and did nothing but talk about how much money she has. She didn't look professional in court her hair looked like a old wig. Anyone is better the her.
Question 4 wjordan

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 8, 2011
 
Who the hell is Chad ? Is he from Florida ?
steven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 4, 2011
 
I was hurt on the job. Got a workers comp lawer because work did not believe me. I feel this attorney is not working well for me. I have all the docs reports and notes stating my condition. However nothing is getting done. Please help, tks steve

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Dandridge Forum right now

Search the Dandridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,978
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Wat r we vote n on 8,590
TR truck stop;Deep Spring's very own frightmare... (Oct '11) 11 hr Ya Right 87
Bob Beeler (Sep '12) 19 hr Beeler Is a Crook 94
Vote Carr not Lamar 20 hr Well Truly 18
Hitching Post Sun Rip Off !!!!! 25
Cowboys Sun Dandridge Resident 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dandridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dandridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dandridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dandridge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••