Appalachian Training Center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its me

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2012
Not a client but in there to install equipment thete for 3hrs 1 day,everyone there super nice and very helpful to their patients, a few elderly ppl,super with them.just my info, also no gossip over heard either in their ceiling 2hrs I was there
france

Sevierville, TN

#22 Feb 7, 2012
I love it! No problems here!
hahaha

Morristown, TN

#23 Feb 8, 2012
my name is all i have to say about that place...u figure it out
france wrote:
I love it! No problems here!
Btchplz

Morristown, TN

#24 Feb 15, 2012
I went in there a while back and was talking to the owner and I could smell the booze on him from 6 feet away! That's just unacceptable of any business! Definitely won't be back! The therapist was great but I'm not about to give my hard earned money to somebody like that!
Carolyn

White Pine, TN

#25 Sep 29, 2012
Ive been seeing a lot about this place on Facebook, and I'd like to go. Do the students do a good job? Is it just students working with the customers or do they have licensed graduates working too?
Stop

Greer, SC

#26 Sep 30, 2012
I got a happy ending there the other day and did a full squirt all over the massage table. It is worth the money but don't use table 2 or you might get stuck to it and not be able to leave.
Client for YEARS

Dandridge, TN

#27 Oct 10, 2012
Jealous much? The students are great as well as the Licensed Massage Therapists that work there. Tanning, nails, and pedicures are located next door and they are just as great! Why try to run down a good, local business with your trash talking?
Not a hater

Dandridge, TN

#28 Nov 12, 2012
The owner is an alcoholic. They don't take care of their kids. The Professionals are great. I had a student massage and she was covered with tattoos. That's not very becoming with tats on your neck. It'll go belly up just like everything Richie has done.
Know

Morristown, TN

#29 Nov 16, 2012
The beautiful brunette that worked in there "Tammy" passed away on October 8th. I really miss seeing her pretty face and it's just sad.
Joan

White Pine, TN

#30 Nov 16, 2012
Know wrote:
The beautiful brunette that worked in there "Tammy" passed away on October 8th. I really miss seeing her pretty face and it's just sad.
I don't remember a Tammy there. What did she do there?
Know

Morristown, TN

#31 Nov 17, 2012
She did nails and sat in the corner by the window in the tanning bed side. She was there for four months and was so cute!
Joan

White Pine, TN

#32 Nov 18, 2012
Know wrote:
She did nails and sat in the corner by the window in the tanning bed side. She was there for four months and was so cute!
How sad. I did not know her, but I'm sorry for her family's loss.
Seriously

Dandridge, TN

#33 Nov 23, 2012
Tammy overdosed. You can verify that information with anyone that knew her. She was from Newport and her last name was Trentham. She left behind a gorgeous 16 year old daughter and two sons. None of the children were ever in her care for very long due to the pill usage and constant drug/alcohol abuse.
Joan

White Pine, TN

#34 Dec 7, 2012
How tragic that is. God bless the children she left behind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's Kaylie webbs BD 6 min Shame 13
Carolyn rathbone. Reds wife 14 min Bad girl 6
Christine R Hawkins 16 min Play ball 07-1811 1
Ladeana 21 min Sad 4
Is Rebecca Slone a Good Attorney (Apr '10) 40 min Chili Mack 76
Ruby Tuesday 18 hr Jeremy Delle 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Alan Palmieri as ? Jan 14 getgo 5

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance