red porsche(?) talbot kansas

red porsche(?) talbot kansas

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

Totaly Pissed

Fairfax, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
LET ME TELL THE ONE WHO HAS THIS CAR. DUNNO IF IT'S A PORSCHE OR A MIATA OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS I DON'T CARE THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO PASS SOMEONE IN THAT CAR AGAIN YOU MIGHT GET HIT, OR WRECK, OR BEND A FENDER, OR CRACK A WINDOW IN THAT EXPENSIVE CAR OF YOURS. NOT COOL IS IT? I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU PASSING ME UP ON 66 NEAR EXIT FOUR THAT DAY COMING OUT FROM TALBOT KANSAS ROAD ONTO 66 LIKE A CARELESS SONOFABIATCH, AND CROSSING A DOUBLE YELLOW LINE BECAUSE MY CAR IS MESSED UP AND I WAS GOING TO SLOW FOR YOU IDIOT. IF YOU ARE LATE, ANXIOUS TO BE SOMEWHERE OR JUST PLAIN CARELESS YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRIVE. YOU PASS ME AGAIN AND YOU HIT ME I WILL NOT, I REPEAT NOT FIX YOUR CAR. I WILL KEEP GOING. GOT IT?
Angie

White Pine, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Surely it wasn't an expensive Miata. I can't imagine anyone being careless in a car that cool and expensive.
LIB

Dandridge, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Let's see, your are out driving a car that is "messed up" and dangerous on the road and I am supposed to re arrange my life so you can poke ass along backing up traffic and I am the IDIOT ?
Perhaps I contacted Bud and reported your stupid ass for being a rude and potential accident, waiting to happen. And next time I will be in my
f 350 and if you want to play Billy Badass, we will play, you chknsht nuisance. I can't wait !

"BECAUSE MY CAR IS MESSED UP AND I WAS GOING TO SLOW FOR YOU IDIOT."
Yet you have the time and money to get on the computer and internet and make silly assed threats, but can't fix that piece of shit car ?

Anyone else think this sounds like a selfish, all about me, penihead ?
Goat

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Had better watch those threats, Junky car driver. You don't know the difference between a Mazda and a Porsche? Shut the hell up.
Hey

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 23, 2013
LIB wrote:
Let's see, your are out driving a car that is "messed up" and dangerous on the road and I am supposed to re arrange my life so you can poke ass along backing up traffic and I am the IDIOT ?
Perhaps I contacted Bud and reported your stupid ass for being a rude and potential accident, waiting to happen. And next time I will be in my
f 350 and if you want to play Billy Badass, we will play, you chknsht nuisance. I can't wait !
Yet you have the time and money to get on the computer and internet and make silly assed threats, but can't fix that piece of shit car ?
Anyone else think this sounds like a selfish, all about me, penihead ?
What's your CC Number? Next time you can pay the towing bill for me. It broke that morning but was fixed LATER. Duh.
Funny

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jan 23, 2013
Totaly Pissed wrote:
LET ME TELL THE ONE WHO HAS THIS CAR. DUNNO IF IT'S A PORSCHE OR A MIATA OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS I DON'T CARE THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO PASS SOMEONE IN THAT CAR AGAIN YOU MIGHT GET HIT, OR WRECK, OR BEND A FENDER, OR CRACK A WINDOW IN THAT EXPENSIVE CAR OF YOURS. NOT COOL IS IT? I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU PASSING ME UP ON 66 NEAR EXIT FOUR THAT DAY COMING OUT FROM TALBOT KANSAS ROAD ONTO 66 LIKE A CARELESS SONOFABIATCH, AND CROSSING A DOUBLE YELLOW LINE BECAUSE MY CAR IS MESSED UP AND I WAS GOING TO SLOW FOR YOU IDIOT. IF YOU ARE LATE, ANXIOUS TO BE SOMEWHERE OR JUST PLAIN CARELESS YOU DO NOT NEED TO DRIVE. YOU PASS ME AGAIN AND YOU HIT ME I WILL NOT, I REPEAT NOT FIX YOUR CAR. I WILL KEEP GOING. GOT IT?
Its called ANGER MANAGEMENT classes lol what a retard.
DUH HUH

Dandridge, TN

#7 Jan 23, 2013

What's your CC Number? Next time you can pay the towing bill for me. It broke that morning but was fixed LATER. Duh.

IS MESSED UP ? NOT WAS MESSED UP ? YEA RIGHT JACKHEAD ! LIE SOME MORE FOR US...WE LIKE IT

BROKE THAT MORNING ...BUT YOU HAD IT TOWED...BUT YOU WERE DRIVING IT THAT DAY, WHILE IT WAS BROKE ?SEEMS YOU SHOULD HAVE DRIVEN IT TO THE SHOP AND SAVED THE TOW BILL...YOU NOT TO SMART, ARE YOU ?

YOU SURE ARE MAD AND BAD TO BE SO STUPID.
I THINKS YOU ARE A GIRL, OR AT LEAST A GIRLY BOY...

I BEEN DRIVING UP AND DOWN TALB/KANSAS, LOOKING FOR YOU, MUST BE BROKE AGAIN, HUH ?
THAT'S A COMMON PROBLEM WITH THOSE PIECE OF SHEEITE CARS.
GET A JOB AND QUIT RUNNING THE ROADS AND BUY YOU A REAL CAR. IF YOU HAD A JOB YOU WOULD KNOW WHY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TIME TO FOLLOW BEHIND YOUR BROKE DOWN P.O.S. CAR, THEY HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabrina Woody (Jul '16) 1 hr travis 21
Cyara Williams 1 hr TheRealTruth 10
trump inauguration 2 hr WeAreInTrouble 18
Kevin Benton (Jul '10) 2 hr Pat 32
Darrell keen homes (Jun '15) 15 hr sam 16
Ty Velli Jan 15 Shannon Smith 1
What's Going TR Travel Plaza (Sep '14) Jan 15 Money Management 55

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance