wow what a mess

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I do not know the sheriff but is it true there are numerous law suits due to his judgement calls and the lack of his sound decison making abilities if this is true what will be price tag tax pay must pay because of one mans arrogance why if this true the tax payer like myself is not aware of these law suits and the price tag
Herb

Lebanon, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2012
I would tell you to get ready to pay out the nose friend. The grand total is a kind of moving total, but it is in the MILLIONS. Keep watching, the fireworks are not over yet. This guy is gonna co$t you all.
Herbie

Knoxville, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2012
I guess thats the reason he has his home in his wifes name. McCoig has got to go before -if not too late- he destroyes this county.
Jury still out

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Did you the jury ever think the problem people working at the sheriff dept are the problem?
wow what a mess

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Jury still out wrote:
Did you the jury ever think the problem people working at the sheriff dept are the problem?
ok but does not sheriff do his own hiring if your comment is true then sheriff is hiring his own problems if we looking someone to blame he is in control of his department and he sure likes control
jury still out

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2012
wow what a mess wrote:
<quoted text>ok but does not sheriff do his own hiring if your comment is true then sheriff is hiring his own problems if we looking someone to blame he is in control of his department and he sure likes control
Is it all people hired after he took office? Didn't think do. He is in charge and the citizens of this county fill safer for it.
Herbie

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Jury still out wrote:
What the hell do the deputies working at the department have to do with the sheriff getting sued??? It's his stupid mistakes thats getting him in hot water. Stay tuned, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Hahaha

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2012
He is getting sued due to his on negligent . As for the deputies? Almost every deputy there is one that he is hired! The turn over rate at that place is 95%! He can't keep anyone! No one can stand to work for him! Jeff county got what the wanted! Good luck! He is costing the people of that cty so much money! Be prepared for taxs to go up! Someone has to pay for his mistakes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ball corp 58 min danndridge 57
Park 3 hr Grammar Police 5
Barbbie long 3 hr Nightrider 5
Dog Barking Ordinance (Oct '15) 6 hr Loud Ducks 24
Transplants vs. Locals, the Good and Bad 13 hr Yankee Restaurants 2
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 13 hr guess ill change ... 4,955
New Director of Schools Oct 15 Doctor doctor 10

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance