Jeff high football coaching staff

Jeff high football coaching staff

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

Disappointed

Charlotte, NC

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I thought the new coaching staff was suppose to be great?? A run play on 3rd and 19??? Even a peewee league coach knows that won't work. The coaches lost the game last night. Not the players. Hats off to Cocke county for not giving up.
perhaps

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2011
Disappointed wrote:
I thought the new coaching staff was suppose to be great?? A run play on 3rd and 19??? Even a peewee league coach knows that won't work. The coaches lost the game last night. Not the players. Hats off to Cocke county for not giving up.
It they had all weekend to think about it they might have made another call.
Its Our Fault

Ten Mile, TN

#3 Oct 2, 2011
If we would give them a million dollars worth of ass tro turff, thet would play better. It's all part of the jim vines plan to become the highest paid, least qualified, high school football coach in jeff county history. Only a matter of time before they fire the new guy and he votes himself into the job. Yeah, just another leach taking care of himself, a real bastard !
RealTeacher

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Maybe we shoud start worrying more about academics and learning than we do some stupid pointless sport. It's pretty bad they hire coaches first then teachers second.
Anonymous

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2011
RealTeacher wrote:
Maybe we shoud start worrying more about academics and learning than we do some stupid pointless sport. It's pretty bad they hire coaches first then teachers second.
RealTeacher,its a necessary evil.Most coaches are teachers too.As for the "Stupid pointless sport",I see so much wrong with that statement.Is it just football or all sports? You know there is more to football than just football,right? I don't agree with expensive turf but I believe football is good for boys and girls.
RealTeacher

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 3, 2011
Piedmontslider wrote:
<quoted text>RealTeacher,its a necessary evil.Most coaches are teachers too.As for the "Stupid pointless sport",I see so much wrong with that statement.Is it just football or all sports? You know there is more to football than just football,right? I don't agree with expensive turf but I believe football is good for boys and girls.
Being active is good for boys and girls. For the record, most coaches are coaches first and teachers second. They take a teaching job to coach. I know few who are good teachers, but great "coaches". A good education and knowledge will build your future and provide you with a job, not playing a sport. Jefferson county needs to get their priorites in check.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Oct 3, 2011
RealTeacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Being active is good for boys and girls. For the record, most coaches are coaches first and teachers second. They take a teaching job to coach. I know few who are good teachers, but great "coaches". A good education and knowledge will build your future and provide you with a job, not playing a sport. Jefferson county needs to get their priorites in check.
Knowledge isn't exclusive to the classroom.I'd take a well rounded young person any day than a genius in a classroom.You countered with "being active is good for boys and girls" ,that's a true statement but for some children the teamwork,training programs and pride (to name a few) motivates them to be active.Don't forget cheerleading and Band are mixed in with sports.Kids don't get to play if their grades are bad,right? We are telling them education comes first.A good education and Knowledge doesn't PROVIDE anything.It helps.We have to factor everything else in too.Especially work ethic.Just one life skill learned in sports.
Haha

United States

#8 Oct 3, 2011
most coaches are lousy teachers. Let them teach phys ed cause that is all they are good for, well that an sleeping with students
Another Real Teacher

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Piedmontslider wrote:
<quoted text> Knowledge isn't exclusive to the classroom.I'd take a well rounded young person any day than a genius in a classroom.You countered with "being active is good for boys and girls" ,that's a true statement but for some children the teamwork,training programs and pride (to name a few) motivates them to be active.Don't forget cheerleading and Band are mixed in with sports.Kids don't get to play if their grades are bad,right? We are telling them education comes first.A good education and Knowledge doesn't PROVIDE anything.It helps.We have to factor everything else in too.Especially work ethic.Just one life skill learned in sports.
Very well said! Sports provide a lot of learning outside the classroom. These children know how to work well with other people and that is a huge requirement for their future as an adult! Also, 99% of the students who are involved in sports stay out of trouble because of that sport and that is a big positive in my book!
Anonymous

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Haha wrote:
most coaches are lousy teachers. Let them teach phys ed cause that is all they are good for, well that an sleeping with students
The worst two coach\teachers I had were Bill Nolen and Craig Kisabeth.Best two were Leroy Shannon and Mose Reliford. I can see your point somewhat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 1 hr Slobber knocker 4,776
James whited at bush's beans (Feb '17) 4 hr Yes he did 9
Piezanos in Dandridge 20 hr aynom 31
lake cove resort (Feb '14) 20 hr aynom 14
girl at weigles Fri hell yeah 1
Sheriff election 2018 Fri Real 2
guy in lincoln navigator Sep 21 Cookie Roll 16

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance