are the cops in jefferson co. dirty

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
very curious

Milton, WV

#1 Dec 1, 2010
I have been told that the Jefferson Co. Cops and Detectives are dirty. I heard that some of them take pay offs to cover up certain things such as drugs and even murder? I know alot of bad things have been happening in Jefferson Co., Sevier Co. and def Cockex Co. Who can we trust and who can we be afraid of, if something bad would happen to our family would it be covered up because of money. Im scared to live here anymore.
For sure

Morristown, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Well, because we live in the South, I would say there is probably a level of corruption in almost all police departments around here. With that being said, I have lived in this (Dandridge/Jeff City) area for 6 years and I do not have one thing negative to say about our officers as a whole. When I have had contact with our officers they have always conducted themselves in a fair and professional manner.

On the other hand, the Newport Police Dept is out of control. There IS certainly a reason to fear living in that city or even going there for that matter. That is the most filthy, dirty, corrupt, good ole boy system I have ever, ever seen. It is frightening.
dunkin donut

Asheboro, NC

#3 Dec 2, 2010
I doubt that ! our boys in blue are the best there is. They only take big payoffs ! That sheriff is a down right dirty dog ! Christian my foot !
curious

Hernshaw, WV

#4 Dec 2, 2010
I have just heard some bad stuff n I needed to know what pple thought because i live in another state but someone I know has been missing for a lil while now and we just dont know what to think about any of it. We think something could have been done by now.
curiosity waning some

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 2, 2010
curious wrote:
I have just heard some bad stuff n I needed to know what pple thought because i live in another state but someone I know has been missing for a lil while now and we just dont know what to think about any of it. We think something could have been done by now.
gee <I have heard some bad stuff about everywhere, mostly from people sideways with the law, actually loudoun and roane county are where the real action is. cock county is just a redneck little town where you can find a friend or a fight, they will oblige you. They might not be so good at finding people fast, but they try hard. Have you been here to look for them ?
curious

Huntington, WV

#6 Dec 3, 2010
yes i have been down there lookin for him someone killed him n hes my father.
Very dirty

Knoxville, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2010
Not all the officers or deputies are dirty, but i promise you that we have some dirty badges in our area. Our sheriff (BUD) only hires people he personally knows so the good ol boy system is still strong here. Did you know that the chief that resigned from Bean Station is now working for Jefferson County? There is definitely something going on with that guy. I highly doubt that they would cover up a murder, or something that big, but I would go as far to say that they would take pay offs and cover for their own. The detectives, such as Colman, just want raises and or promotions, so they will say or do anything to get the boost, even if it is turning on one of their own.
Holey Moley

Strawberry Plains, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2010
Another retarded topix thread.

OP states they are scared to live here in first post. Second post they live in another state and know someone missing. Third post it's their murdered father they have been looking for down here.

Am I the only one wondering what drugs the thread starters on?
former jeff co deputy

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2010
i would like to say that i know from personal exp all the dirt there is on each and ever officer there, lets start with joey moody, know for a fact that he has been caught in a baneberry cruiser in dandridge having sex with a former dispatcher by the name of alicia that moved out of state to save her marrige but continued to talk to mr romeo. its funny that he finally got caught but of course his wife hangs on to the badge and remains ignorant to his infidelity. steve arnold aka home wrecker has made his point at degrading his bf and placing a ring on her finger after jumping out of ms taylors bed, hope she enjoys sticky seconds or thirds or how ever many more are hang on to him this week. good luck stevie on this seventh marriage keep ur friends away or they might just take her away from u!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 9, 2010
former jeff co deputy wrote:
i would like to say that i know from personal exp all the dirt there is on each and ever officer there, lets start with joey moody, know for a fact that he has been caught in a baneberry cruiser in dandridge having sex with a former dispatcher by the name of alicia that moved out of state to save her marrige but continued to talk to mr romeo. its funny that he finally got caught but of course his wife hangs on to the badge and remains ignorant to his infidelity. steve arnold aka home wrecker has made his point at degrading his bf and placing a ring on her finger after jumping out of ms taylors bed, hope she enjoys sticky seconds or thirds or how ever many more are hang on to him this week. good luck stevie on this seventh marriage keep ur friends away or they might just take her away from u!
As a "Former Cop", you should be the last person on here slinging mud at other officers; you should know how critical the public already is of Law Enforcement. It's bad enough that you get on here and speak ill of officers, but to mention their family is beyond wrong! If you have problems with these two officers, why don't you speak to them face to face, like a man? I doubt that you have the courage to confront them, or to repeat what you have posted here. Do us all a favor, and remain a "Former Police Officer".
well

Blacksburg, SC

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Ralph Furley wrote:
<quoted text>
As a "Former Cop", you should be the last person on here slinging mud at other officers; you should know how critical the public already is of Law Enforcement. It's bad enough that you get on here and speak ill of officers, but to mention their family is beyond wrong! If you have problems with these two officers, why don't you speak to them face to face, like a man? I doubt that you have the courage to confront them, or to repeat what you have posted here. Do us all a favor, and remain a "Former Police Officer".
Everything he/she said was 100% true.
broken

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Dec 23, 2010
I wonder what other cops are sleeping with those nasty dispatchers? I heard thats about all they are good for. Oh and lets not forget they are pretty good at breaking up marriages too.
Yep

Blacksburg, SC

#13 Dec 23, 2010
I wouldnt so much worry about the outside as I would the inside.. You got married C/O leaving the wife/husband for other married men/women... If thats not a tangled web... But hey too each their own and whatever they wanna do more power to the people.....

Morristown, TN

#14 Dec 26, 2010
lol! seems to me someones got Bud in the bag!!! everything said was true!!!!
yellies04

Dandridge, TN

#15 Dec 26, 2010
the cocke county and sevier county lines are imaginary!!! there isn't some giant wall there that keeps problems from going back and forth. i have heard of many instances of unlawful search and siezure and not turning in all evidence. the cops take it home to their wives. what about Bernice Cutshaw. nothing has been done about her and she was found right here in Jeff co. all they heard was she had a prior record and she was from Newport. they just let her be forgotton!!!
my lifeltyle

Dandridge, TN

#16 Dec 26, 2010
yellies04 wrote:
the cocke county and sevier county lines are imaginary!!! there isn't some giant wall there that keeps problems from going back and forth. i have heard of many instances of unlawful search and siezure and not turning in all evidence. the cops take it home to their wives. what about Bernice Cutshaw. nothing has been done about her and she was found right here in Jeff co. all they heard was she had a prior record and she was from Newport. they just let her be forgotton!!!
Well let someone throw your dead ass out on the side of the road and lets see how long it takes someone to figure out who threw you out.
justmovedback

Morristown, TN

#17 Dec 26, 2010
Very dirty wrote:
Not all the officers or deputies are dirty, but i promise you that we have some dirty badges in our area. Our sheriff (BUD) only hires people he personally knows so the good ol boy system is still strong here. Did you know that the chief that resigned from Bean Station is now working for Jefferson County? There is definitely something going on with that guy. I highly doubt that they would cover up a murder, or something that big, but I would go as far to say that they would take pay offs and cover for their own. The detectives, such as Colman, just want raises and or promotions, so they will say or do anything to get the boost, even if it is turning on one of their own.
YEP Bud the SO CALLED SHERIFF is the most crooked man i know,,and he calls himself a christian,,,Thats the biggest bs ive ever heard,,,Glad God knows the truth,,fools in this co. havent a clue!Good luck jeff co,,i feel for ya
God Is Good

Dandridge, TN

#18 Dec 26, 2010
I don't believe that Bud is a crook. But I would think so, if he didn't do something to cover for my sweet ass, if I had commited a crime. And if I had commited a crime years ago and he was the one that showed up to investigate my lowdown sorry ass, then I would think he was a crook. You see if you think the man is a crook--it depends on which side of the law you are on. I'm glad I'm on his side. Ain't God Good??
WHOCARES

Charlotte, NC

#19 Dec 27, 2010
broken wrote:
I wonder what other cops are sleeping with those nasty dispatchers? I heard thats about all they are good for. Oh and lets not forget they are pretty good at breaking up marriages too.
I was just reading through this crap and thought...The guy that brings my mail to the house (mailman) is prob. screwing someone wonder who it is....and wonder if the cook at mcdonalds is porking the drive thru girl.... Who really gives a shit???
urnutsordontknow him

Morristown, TN

#20 Dec 27, 2010
Gods great,,,but bud?,,,,,,hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Perkins tea 30 min concerned 12
walts hitching post 1 hr just saying 11
Serious Corruption in Jefferson County Government? 2 hr Alphabet 51
Moonshine distillery may be coming to Dandridge (Nov '13) Sat Truth Seeker 4
All muslims or just ISIL Sat DirtyFrankie 1
stephen ocuto Feb 21 smily 2
dandridge police (Dec '10) Feb 19 who was it 35
Dandridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web