#3 Oct 31, 2012
Typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Jerri Curls brother.
Hahaha! Good one.....
Kelly c

Morrison, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Actually Bobby Curl was my uncle. He died a couple of weeks ago. The reason they thanked him at Millers creek is because he remodeled the place. when you look at those buildings you are looking at his handy work.
Beth

White Pine, TN

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Kelly c wrote:
Actually Bobby Curl was my uncle. He died a couple of weeks ago. The reason they thanked him at Millers creek is because he remodeled the place. when you look at those buildings you are looking at his handy work.
Sorry for your loss. He did an amazing job remodeling that place. It is beautiful. He must have been a very talented man.
Kelly c

Morrison, TN

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Oh and I forgot to mention that he had no formal training in architecture or design but the man could do pretty much what he set his mlnd to. From working in the mines, to farming to all aspects of carpentry, electrical and plumbing. He had a heart the size of Texas too.
Barbara

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Kelly c wrote:
Thanks for the intelligent answer. The property is beautiful.
Hope it continues that way.

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Bobby was a personal friend of mine and one of the best guys I ever knew. I've been hunting and fishing with him and I met him working in the mines over 30 years ago and one of the first things he and the others did was get me down and "initiate" me and later, I found a plug of tobacco in my ear!! hahahaha what a guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain View 27 min Truth 4
News DCS: Mtn. View Superintendent wasn't making eno... 30 min Truth 1
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 5 hr Mr dandridge 3,749
LA's Grill Mon Where is LA Grill 3
Lost my Title to my Mobile Home how do I get a ... (Dec '12) Apr 30 Try Sevier County 7
jeanne spears (Dec '14) Apr 30 mark 4
Dandridge Post Office (May '10) Apr 29 Candy 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages