Is That You Joann

Knoxville, TN

#43 Aug 2, 2012
never again wrote:
Food is okay...overpriced (you can make the same thing at home in 10 minutes for very little money) and I would never eat there again due to Leia's lack of morals and values...the way she treats people. I don't think the business will survive with her personality.
Good grief! Are you just not happy unless you are bashing SOMEBODY? You sure are one to be talking about morals and values. Maybe you should give running a business a try; I'll bet you wouldn't last a week with your sorry attitude, and somebody might even knock you down a notch or two on their way out!
Lack Of Morals

Ten Mile, TN

#44 Aug 2, 2012
I guess anybody who has a poster supporting ANDREW FARMER, has a lack of Morals and values, in her opinion. Going to be a tough 4 or more years for her. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bitch !
local yocal comedian

United States

#45 Aug 2, 2012
Now if this ain't gossip site of the community you can butter my butt and call me a biscuit. hehehe

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#46 Aug 2, 2012
Hell,if we knew the "morals and values" of everyone and every company we did business with,we might resort to living in a bubble.Well,except for that chikkin place.They had the balls to say it out loud.Probably better if we didnt know and even better if folks wouldnt speculate.I cant multi-task when it comes to food,so I dont worry about who's bed the cook or waitress is rolling in.Too much drama over nuthin.
Food fanatic

United States

#47 Aug 11, 2012
If you have not tried her homemade ice cream you should!! The strawberry is De-Vine!!
justme

United States

#48 Aug 11, 2012
The food is splendid and so is the atmosphere. Guess some locals can't appreciate a food thing when they see it. Wish we had many more small businesses like leia's!
local yocal comedian

United States

#49 Aug 11, 2012
Love the food but gives me gas that makes me fart. Why is that and do any of you experienced it?
I remember eating food in Pooterville one time that did the same thing to me.
Not to change the all important subject of food but what's the lastest gossip across the fence if you know what I mean? hehehe
Joe

United States

#51 Sep 18, 2012
Speaking the truth wrote:
She needs to stop texting married men and telling them they are "hot" after they have been in her shop. Heard this is the norm for her...says a lot for her "morals"..."goo d Christian woman." Yeah right.
If a married man is giving out his cell number for another woman to text him, it sounds like the marriage has had some serious problems long before the texting.
Tru Dat

United States

#52 Sep 18, 2012
Speaking the truth wrote:
She needs to stop texting married men and telling them they are "hot" after they have been in her shop. Heard this is the norm for her...says a lot for her "morals"..."goo d Christian woman." Yeah right.
The thing is, she doesn't stick to just husbands: she's after any man with a heartbeat! She is foolish, overly flirtatious and needs to learn not to chase men. A desperate woman is not attractive! At her age, you'd think she'd learned that by now!
Probable

United States

#53 Sep 18, 2012
Would business increase if she put a glooryhole in the dining room? I know we could all save texting charges. It would also give new meaning and value to the pBJ wrap.
TruDat

Morristown, TN

#54 Sep 18, 2012
Probable wrote:
Would business increase if she put a glooryhole in the dining room? I know we could all save texting charges. It would also give new meaning and value to the pBJ wrap.
Probable, what's a glooryhole and what do texting and PB&J have to do with each other?
Agreed

Clinton, TN

#55 Sep 20, 2012
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
If a married man is giving out his cell number for another woman to text him, it sounds like the marriage has had some serious problems long before the texting.
Have to agree on this one. He had to give it to her, and who knows if he did that he probably failed to mention he was MARRIED.
Don't really understand why anyone would want a married man anyways, if he does it to his wife, he'll do it to you. But with that said haven't seen any proof here, just someone who must not like the women. And if it was their husband that did it, kick him out. She is probably not the only one that has his number.
Tourist Passing Through

United States

#56 Sep 20, 2012
Is this place in Dandridge? Never heard of it.
yeah

Greeneville, TN

#57 Mar 17, 2013
Tourist Passing Through wrote:
Yes, downtown
Really

New Market, TN

#58 Mar 17, 2013
Tourist Passing Through wrote:
Yes a Great place to eat...
Really

New Market, TN

#59 Mar 17, 2013
Tru Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, she doesn't stick to just husbands: she's after any man with a heartbeat! She is foolish, overly flirtatious and needs to learn not to chase men. A desperate woman is not attractive! At her age, you'd think she'd learned that by now!
She is not like that she's married and very happy with her husband..
Jeremy Delle

Arden, NC

#60 Mar 17, 2013
Just had to drag it back up..She's still in business.Nobody has ran her out of town on a rail, nor has she been tarred and feathered.Much admiration for her, sticking with this town.
Shopping elsewhere

Morristown, TN

#61 Mar 18, 2013
People need to boycott Dandridge entirely for wasting so much tax payer money for some stupid slogan from some company that is not even located in the county and had never even heard of Dandridge before. If the town of Dandridge doesn't believe in keeping their money local, neither should we. Almost 70 thousand dollars for a slogan they stole from motel six and an awful picture of a clip art lake that could be any lake in America. This is the kind of stupidity that makes me shop and eat elsewhere.
Steve

United States

#62 Mar 18, 2013
Shopping elsewhere wrote:
People need to boycott Dandridge entirely for wasting so much tax payer money for some stupid slogan from some company that is not even located in the county and had never even heard of Dandridge before. If the town of Dandridge doesn't believe in keeping their money local, neither should we. Almost 70 thousand dollars for a slogan they stole from motel six and an awful picture of a clip art lake that could be any lake in America. This is the kind of stupidity that makes me shop and eat elsewhere.
You make an excellent point! One problem we have is lack of business experience in government and too many ignorant people operating a corrupt office. The best people to lead our county are too busy operating their business to take on such corruption.

If we ever had a big vote drive to replace every leader with new blood, this county could be a great place to open a business.
Why

Strawberry Plains, TN

#63 Mar 18, 2013
Shopping elsewhere wrote:
Why would you punish the merchants? Seems they are getting blamed for something that is not their fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
floor creations! (May '10) 2 hr SmokyJoe 20
Skip Ellison terminated 2 hr Mspunyverse 8
Why stay married 2 hr dr phil 8
Hot girl in silver Honda 2 hr New guy 6
News County finance director announces resignation 3 hr jennie 2
What's the Chamber of Commerce doing for Jeffer... (Jul '15) 22 hr They R already bu... 47
Slum lord at Town and Country Mobile Home Park (Sep '14) Jan 20 New guy 21

Dandridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages