Any Opinions?
Love it

Kodak, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2012
It is a wonderful place for lunch.
Ann

Talbott, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2012
I love it! Delicious and so much better than eating greasy fast food for lunch.
Different

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 10, 2012
The food is great, the shop is adorable, however, Leia is not very friendly.
hungry

Rutledge, TN

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Where is it?
wrapped

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Wraps are like the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of the food industry. Doesn't require a whole lot of skill or expertise too wrap up some meat in a tortilla and pass it off as a meal.

“Enjoying a 'piece' on Earth”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 11, 2012
wrapped wrote:
Wraps are like the peanut butter and jelly sandwich of the food industry. Doesn't require a whole lot of skill or expertise too wrap up some meat in a tortilla and pass it off as a meal.
Whoa...Maybe its me and my unusual strangeness but my hollering tummy don't care how much "skill or expertise" goes into a wrap.She aint exactly advertising the place as high end dining with a Chef.I figure,if it tastes good,fills the void and lasts through an action packed afternoon,she has won me over.(Or at least the wraps have) Sometimes I still like peanut butter and jelly even though the years of my youth included too many.Sometimes its the simplicity of things that makes them desirable.Reminds me of IHOP.Don't need a culinary degree to flip a flapjack or a waffle but IHOP has made it work.I like the chicken wraps from Sonic too,although they are somewhat small.Sounds like you've set the bar too high or maybe I'm just too damned plain and ordinary.Either way,Its a wrap!
Deep Springs

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2012
wrapped wrote:

On the flip side, it's doesn't take a whole lot of skill to serve a meal with a can opener and microwave.
Health Nut

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2012
I agree it doesn't take much to throw together a sandwich but those wraps are pretty tasty.. my only concern is when I go in there to eat I notice there is no covering for the foods. I mean if you go in subway they have a closing top for their toppings to keep the temperature cool so how do you know for sure the meats are staying at proper temperature? Maybe I'm just being a health nut but it concerns me.
TrueDat

Morristown, TN

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Different wrote:
The food is great, the shop is adorable, however, Leia is not very friendly.
Not only is she not friendly, I hear she's pretty psycho! I don't like the atmosphere in there. Food's ok but overpriced. It'll dwindle away eventually!
Waterbaby

Jonesboro, GA

#11 Jul 17, 2012
TrueDat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is she not friendly, I hear she's pretty psycho! I don't like the atmosphere in there. Food's ok but overpriced. It'll dwindle away eventually!
You must of "heared" wrong. She is a very sweet, single-mom, successful business owner. I detect jealousy from your statement. Take your businees to Taco Bell surely you can afford the prices there.
musclenutz

Columbia, SC

#13 Jul 17, 2012
the coffee cream there tastes like breast milk
Really

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 17, 2012
musclenutz wrote:
the coffee cream there tastes like breast milk
How do you know?
thats how

Newport, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
i'll answer it for you: his chronological age is somewhat thirty plus years behind his actual age. that's how.
Sherri

Dandridge, TN

#16 Jul 17, 2012
Overpriced!
Waterbaby

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree!! I have heard some pretty awful things about her and I would compare her personality to a chihuahua.. she's all over the place!! I truthfully dont see how the business is still going. Yeah the food is okay.. a bit greasy if you ask me and way over priced!! I'd much rather have the dollar menu at taco bell.. water baby.. because then I will get more for my money and die just as fast :) Oh and when you quote something make sure you spell it right lol
Lol it was a joke for the unemployed, uneducated Jefferson county ones. It's just sad that you would hatefully describe someone as successful as Leia. It wouldn't surprise me if she and I are paying extra taxes for half your family to eat. Enjoy your taco bell.
Opinionated

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Waterbaby wrote:
<quoted text>Lol it was a joke for the unemployed, uneducated Jefferson county ones. It's just sad that you would hatefully describe someone as successful as Leia. It wouldn't surprise me if she and I are paying extra taxes for half your family to eat. Enjoy your taco bell.
Three of my family members plus myself own and operate our own individual businesses. I was raised with the ethics of business management and she is far from the term successful.. its just a matter of time before the health inspector shuts her down. As for paying extra taxes.. very doubtful.. but generally a good idea to throw around. As for paying for my family to eat.. also.. doubtful.. considering we pay the same taxes. Even if my family were starving we would not take government assistance.. pride runs far too deep.. either work your ass off or die tryin. Yes.. I will enjoy my taco bell.. along with many other restaurants I enjoy going to.. eating out at restaurants is a luxury I surely enjoy
SlidersAlterEgo

Monroe, NC

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Opinionated wrote:
<quoted text>
Three of my family members plus myself own and operate our own individual businesses. I was raised with the ethics of business management and she is far from the term successful.. its just a matter of time before the health inspector shuts her down. As for paying extra taxes.. very doubtful.. but generally a good idea to throw around. As for paying for my family to eat.. also.. doubtful.. considering we pay the same taxes. Even if my family were starving we would not take government assistance.. pride runs far too deep.. either work your ass off or die tryin. Yes.. I will enjoy my taco bell.. along with many other restaurants I enjoy going to.. eating out at restaurants is a luxury I surely enjoy
I have to admire hard working folks like yourself and your family members.Owning a business requires commitment.Im guessing Hair and nails ,restaurant or construction.Did i get 2 out of 3?
Haha

Talbott, TN

#20 Jul 18, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text>I have to admire hard working folks like yourself and your family members.Owning a business requires commitment.Im guessing Hair and nails ,restaurant or construction.Did i get 2 out of 3?
Lol!!
Waterbaby

Jonesboro, GA

#21 Jul 19, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text>I have to admire hard working folks like yourself and your family members.Owning a business requires commitment.Im guessing Hair and nails ,restaurant or construction.Did i get 2 out of 3?
I guessed lawn care business for two the other maybe a dog groomer. LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
andy chadwick seaton (May '10) 1 hr memo 6
County Commission 5 hr Clearwater Carl 31
walts hitching post 16 hr SlidersAmy 4
The Dandridge Waterfront Plan is a Complete Joke 21 hr DirtyFrankie 8
Work block-Jefferson County Jail (Dec '13) Fri nnicely68 7
deadly poison Fri Tiffany 1
What happened to Walts Hitching Post? Thu wondering? 1
Dandridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dandridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl