DO NOT USE Dandridge penzoil or a&b g...

DO NOT USE Dandridge penzoil or a&b guttering

Posted in the Dandridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Dontgo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm tired of getting hit on every time I see him. It's sad. Want way too much to replace my gutters just bc insurance is paying for it and then hit on me and try to get in my pants. Rediculous!!! I think people should know
Im just asking,trying to be reasonable as I know it,so bear with me.You must be fairly pleasing to the eyes or have some desirable traits,so surely you've been "hit on" before.Im not saying it happened but you are.Most of us know how to handle being hit on and usually can send out a signal to negate such activity if we so please.Didnt you get other estimates for your guttering work with other Companies? Now,for the Quick-Lube.Dont know why you felt the need to throw that in because they have employees that work there that had nothing to do with any of the alleged activities.You do know,that it looks like you're out to get these fellers,right? I dont get "hit on" that much anymore but it does happen on occasion,suprisingly.Id consider it a compliment,brush it off and move on.Theres other gutter installers that can help you,if need be.
Geeez

Talbott, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text>Im just asking,trying to be reasonable as I know it,so bear with me.You must be fairly pleasing to the eyes or have some desirable traits,so surely you've been "hit on" before.Im not saying it happened but you are.Most of us know how to handle being hit on and usually can send out a signal to negate such activity if we so please.Didnt you get other estimates for your guttering work with other Companies? Now,for the Quick-Lube.Dont know why you felt the need to throw that in because they have employees that work there that had nothing to do with any of the alleged activities.You do know,that it looks like you're out to get these fellers,right? I dont get "hit on" that much anymore but it does happen on occasion,suprisingly.Id consider it a compliment,brush it off and move on.Theres other gutter installers that can help you,if need be.
Well said, Slider!!!!
Dandridgelover

Dandridge, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2012
These are nice guys that have decent prices - did gutter work for us at a very reasonable price and plugged my tires TWICE for FREE when I got roofing nails in them. Slider is right - these guys employee people and jobs are hard to find these days... just saying...
Well Gee

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 4, 2012
Was it their nails they left behind? They are probably both good businesses, but I thought that was rather coincidental.

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 4, 2012
Well Gee wrote:
Was it their nails they left behind? They are probably both good businesses, but I thought that was rather coincidental.
Im sorry,but you're killing me here......gutter nails or gutter bracket nails aint the same as roofing nails.No coincidence.
just saying

United States

#9 Aug 4, 2012
Well Gee wrote:
Was it their nails they left behind? They are probably both good businesses, but I thought that was rather coincidental.
Roofing nails come from the shingles and gutters brackets are screwed on, so that theory holds no water. If you and slider would quit trying to be doctor Phil ( I do believe you both watch his show cause it shows on here)and quit trying to be comedians and don't get in the way of meddling in a mad womans fury you boys may learn something after all. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.
just saying
Slidersalterego

Faith, NC

#10 Aug 4, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Roofing nails come from the shingles and gutters brackets are screwed on, so that theory holds no water. If you and slider would quit trying to be doctor Phil ( I do believe you both watch his show cause it shows on here)and quit trying to be comedians and don't get in the way of meddling in a mad womans fury you boys may learn something after all. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.
just saying
Thank you.Maybe thats what ole Heath meant when that sexy lady thought he was giving her a wink.Price plus screws.Bracket screws,Lady...Bracket screws.Now,for you Silly poster.You sound just like "Who Cares".Im more like Phil Donahoo than Dr Phil.Besides,you get on Topix every damned day to see what crap has been stirred up here,so dont be so righteous.See,now I have to "Dr Phil" you and its taking time away from potholes and pigpaths and such.
Really

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2012
Slidersalterego wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you.Maybe thats what ole Heath meant when that sexy lady thought he was giving her a wink.Price plus screws.Bracket screws,Lady...Bracket screws.Now,for you Silly poster.You sound just like "Who Cares".Im more like Phil Donahoo than Dr Phil.Besides,you get on Topix every damned day righteous.See,now I have to "Dr Phil" you and its taking time away from potholes and pigpaths and such.
Sounds like u get on topix everyday 2 to c what's up..How else would u know what their keeping up with....Bitch don't judge others for the same shit u do....Get ur head out of sliders ass already fucktard.....
just saying

United States

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like u get on topix everyday 2 to c what's up..How else would u know what their keeping up with....Bitch don't judge others for the same shit u do....Get ur head out of sliders ass already fucktard.....
They have a single track mind with blinders on, same sh1t everyday over and over. Oh well, it is fun playing with their big heads and little minds.
just saying

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 5, 2012
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a single track mind with blinders on, same sh1t everyday over and over. Oh well, it is fun playing with their big heads and little minds.
just saying
Rigghhtt....its fun playing with you,too.You dont think Im taking this seriously,do you?
Just saying

United States

#15 Aug 5, 2012
SlidersAlterEgo wrote:
<quoted text> Rigghhtt....its fun playing with you,too.You dont think Im taking this seriously,do you?
That's the spirit, it is comedy time on here we all know that.
Glad you are a good sport and thanks for playing.
lovingeasttn

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2012
I have dealt with both of them. Both are very respectful, and do excellent work. Sounds to me like either Heath put someone in jail when he was an officer, or they have fired a boyfriend/husband..........hav e nothing but good things to say for A&B and Dandridge Pennzoil.
Dandridge Native

United States

#17 Aug 5, 2012
I agree... Very respectful and did what they said they were going to!!!!!! Which just doesn't happen when dealing with contractors. Had 3 different estimates on storm damage and they beat the others by over 3000.00 and did excellent work. I believe there are ulterior motives at play here by previous post.
Truthful

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2012
Well.... I don't know what Don't Go is complaining about... Because they are both Smoking Hot and very nice!!!! Both Heath and Charlie have had plenty of opportunties to say something inappropriate to me personally but did not..........so, that being said, pretty sure dontgo either has a jeously issue or is trying to use slander for personal gain! Good luck with that.
Perhaps

Knoxville, TN

#19 Aug 5, 2012
someone is tired of NOT getting hit on...
I mean when I don't get a job, I have NO desire to hit on the customer. Actually when I do get the job, I have NO desire to hit on the customer as my family can't eat sex. Perhaps I am doing it wrong ?
I think "dontgo" should send in a picture of herself, naked or nearly naked so we can be the judges as to whether she is actually worth a whole gutter job or just an oil change, or just a good kick in the tires.
I nomernate Slider as head judge.
Slidersalterego

High Point, NC

#20 Aug 5, 2012
Perhaps wrote:
someone is tired of NOT getting hit on...
I mean when I don't get a job, I have NO desire to hit on the customer. Actually when I do get the job, I have NO desire to hit on the customer as my family can't eat sex. Perhaps I am doing it wrong ?
I think "dontgo" should send in a picture of herself, naked or nearly naked so we can be the judges as to whether she is actually worth a whole gutter job or just an oil change, or just a good kick in the tires.
I nomernate Slider as head judge.
Someones mind is in the gutter...sorry,could'nt help it.Sounds like she might be a little off her rocker,if thats the case,Id leave the hood closed,put on a gutter guard,throw in a few screws and tell her my name was Joe.
Whatcha Gonna Do

Knoxville, TN

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Bad Boys... i hate to admit that I laughted at you two idiots (I mean that in the most loving way possible at the moment) because that only makes you worse. You two behave or me and Mrs. Slider are going to put the parental controls on your computers :)

Missus

“These are not sweet cheeks”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 6, 2012
Whatcha Gonna Do wrote:
Bad Boys... i hate to admit that I laughted at you two idiots (I mean that in the most loving way possible at the moment) because that only makes you worse. You two behave or me and Mrs. Slider are going to put the parental controls on your computers :)
Missus
Ok....Im cooling it.
Whatcha Gonna Do

Knoxville, TN

#23 Aug 6, 2012
Yeah, right....
:)
Itchy

Knoxville, TN

#24 Aug 6, 2012
I sure wish that cutie Heath would hit on me. I hear he's hung like a mule.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dandridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local swingers? 1 min makesmesick 5
Prostitution in Newport 1 min RoxAnne 91
Jason White 1 min franks-weiners 2
Bobby Scott pennington 1 min Bahaha 20
News English Mountain Football (Nov '08) 14 hr cockadoodledoo sn... 2,195
Confederate flag 19 hr Lucious 12
News Yarn company to locate plant in Jefferson Count... (Jul '14) Aug 26 slypknaughty 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dandridge Mortgages