resident

Ridgefield, CT

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Shocked to hear/see John McGowan disabled now with "stoke?" McGowan's ex-girl friend during a sexual encounter mutually agreed upon at first turned nasty when she said stop to anal sex with a follow-up arrest for sexual assault. McGowan representing himself in Litchfield court was found guilty by a jury and sentenced to 4 years in prison now on appeal. Wow's only word to describe this story.
resident

Ridgefield, CT

#2 Jan 17, 2013
stroke not stoke in previous post
HatShlttyBLOG

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
The only one who cares has a man-crush on this guy and writes a dopey "blog" that is the laughingstock of Danbury.
joe x

Ridgefield, CT

#4 Jan 20, 2013
He is out on appeal, isn't he? I looked up on line,just now-he lost his appeal last week.Probably OD on drugs to keep out of jail/collect social security. Do taxpayers have to pay for such a piece of crap to live? He just wants attention-needs a violin.
note

Ridgefield, CT

#5 Jan 26, 2013
joe x wrote:
He is out on appeal, isn't he? I looked up on line,just now-he lost his appeal last week.Probably OD on drugs to keep out of jail/collect social security. Do taxpayers have to pay for such a piece of crap to live? He just wants attention-needs a violin.
Where on line does it say John McGowan lost his appeal?
note

Bethel, CT

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I heard he's back together with that local black blogger who he was sleeping with during his "trial". Can anyone confirm this?
note

Ridgefield, CT

#7 Jan 26, 2013
barb kidel's john's latest sic lover; mike tuohey's a make believe something w/barb;question WHY SO LONG TO GET TO APPEAL FINAL VERDICT???
fabio

Ridgefield, CT

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Appellate court website has the info, if you check the dept of corrections site ,you can then find out if someone is incarcerated. It took awhile to search using google but read the most hilarious letters from senator's Mcgowan and Salonia written after being 'disrobed' by President Turner. After being brought up on 15 counts of 'ethical violations', the newly formed government conducted secret investigations about the "coffee clutch calls" socializing hour held at former senator Salonias home in an effort to have harmony and unity. The letters of protest sent from Mcgowan and Salonia to president Turner stated, "These discussions were personal conversations on a call, not organized by 'general government' taking place as we were in the privacy of our own home and lives-SOME OF US IN OUR PAJAMAS(Mcgowan no doubt) We are friends supporting friends. "
The image these words projected on my brain- I have to admit is most damaging ! I can only agree with the next part...
Salonia-"I am glad this isn't 200 years ago as the stake would be lit and my feet would already be burning"
Sigh... if only this were 200 years ago...
What is most amusing is that the 'government' came up with 15 charges non of which addressed the 'elephant in the room'-Mcgowan, and hid conviction of 1ST DEGREE sexual assault.
joe d

Ridgefield, CT

#9 Feb 27, 2013
resident wrote:
Shocked to hear/see John McGowan disabled now with "stoke?" McGowan's ex-girl friend during a sexual encounter mutually agreed upon at first turned nasty when she said stop to anal sex with a follow-up arrest for sexual assault. McGowan representing himself in Litchfield court was found guilty by a jury and sentenced to 4 years in prison now on appeal. Wow's only word to describe this story.
She never agreed, in court it was said that she told mcgowan repeatedly before the assualt that she didnt do that with her partner of over 30 years and couldnt do that for medical reasons. Mcgowan was found guilty because he turned to her and said " how do you know you cant do that if you dont do that" The whole court was floored. It was obvious he is very disturbed. Most people know when a person says they cant do something or dont do something that they mean they DONT do that! Nobody could believe their ears.He also pulled off her pants after choking her till she blacked out,she came around and realized what he was going to do, she told him no, then screamed so loud the windows shook, she tried to get away and then he grabbed her in a head lock, choked her unconscious, held her by her hair and repeatedly jerked her backwards while sodomizing her and yelling at her to give him permission to do that to her. If a jury says he was guilty in two hours-guess what. If the jury was allowed to sentence him, he wouldnt have been given 4 years. Give this woman credit for getting this guy off the streets.
Mayor McAnalaction

Springfield, NJ

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Black people stink.
badaz

Ridgefield, CT

#12 Mar 9, 2013
Apefonso wrote:
<quoted text> true she wanted coonkock in her sh-itshoot
Its obvious that she didnt want anyone in her ...You on the other hand...Jus sayin...
churley

Ridgefield, CT

#13 Mar 9, 2013
Women dont have prostate glands-men do. Scientists have speculated they are there for man sex. Still it shortens any ones life to do that. Leads to viral cancers and bacterial infections etc... Takes about 10 years off your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study shows value of undocumented immigrants 4 hr tomin cali 11
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Feb 23 Hey 424
News Newtown woman arrested after accident for DWI (Dec '08) Feb 22 Community Disorga... 9
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study Feb 22 Libhater 58
News Garrison Garage owner found murdered (Jan '09) Feb 21 Community Disorga... 33
News Berthel announces for Kane's now-vacant Senate ... Feb 17 mountainman 1
ICE Coming To Danbury Feb 12 FedUpCitizen 1

Danbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages