Danbury police report 12 burglaries s...

Danbury police report 12 burglaries since Friday

There are 34 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Danbury police report 12 burglaries since Friday. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

There have been 12 burglaries in Danbury since Friday, according to Police Capt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE ONE

Brattleboro, VT

#1 Nov 18, 2008
He also said he thinks the economy is partially to blame for the increase in crime.

No its the increase in the filthy Spaniards around Danbury. I say THROW EM IN THE CHOKEY!!
Tar-Heel

Ridgefield, CT

#2 Nov 18, 2008
Those illegals are out of work since the economy is dead for the building industry and now they are turning to crime to get money. We all knew this day would come.

Obama is President soon so buy those guns people.

Since: Apr 08

Bethel

#3 Nov 18, 2008
THE ONE wrote:
He also said he thinks the economy is partially to blame for the increase in crime.
No its the increase in the filthy Spaniards around Danbury. I say THROW EM IN THE CHOKEY!!
I doubt this guy is from Spain, but you're definitely from a time and place that is no longer welcome in the 21st century.
sick of it all

Boston, MA

#4 Nov 18, 2008
Great job by the Danbury PD. Keep up the good work.
equalinall

United States

#5 Nov 18, 2008
Jared Cardillo..."Jared" is not a popular hispanic name. And frankly, if he was "Illegal" there would have been mention of that.
Unreal

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2008
So, exactly WHERE were these burglaries? Not just Lake Avenue...get with it, N/T.
revolving door

New Milford, CT

#9 Nov 19, 2008
Its not the economy- its the Crack!One crackhead can commit a lot of crime in a short period of time- imagine a whole bunch running loose in a city.
Anyone want to bet this guy has been convicted of burglary in the past? Why was he out? Didn't the "system" learn anything from the Cheshire case- those two convicted burglars were "just property thieves, not violent people." 3 murdered family members later, we know differently.
Its a joke- Good work by the PD in being proactive,but I hope he is kept in jail this time, otherwise- keep spinning your wheels.
Peanut

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2008
Cardillo had the laptop computer in his pants. They nabbed the laptop squarepants thief!
Marks Off His Meds Again

Boston, MA

#12 Nov 19, 2008
From the story:

Boughton said. "I think our officers did a great job and I applaud them for thinking out of the box."

Boughton can't even find his way out of a wet cardboard box.

Who the he-ll is Boughton? He must really think poorly of the DPD to even suggest they can think out of the box. Boughton couldn't find his azz with both hands. Instead of opening his mouth, boughton should work on transformning this city back into a civilized society.
Animal

Danbury, CT

#13 Nov 19, 2008
Is that a computer in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
Cletus Robinson

New Milford, CT

#14 Nov 19, 2008
Marks Off His Meds Again wrote:
From the story:
Boughton said. "I think our officers did a great job and I applaud them for thinking out of the box."
Boughton can't even find his way out of a wet cardboard box.
Who the he-ll is Boughton? He must really think poorly of the DPD to even suggest they can think out of the box. Boughton couldn't find his azz with both hands. Instead of opening his mouth, boughton should work on transformning this city back into a civilized society.
Al, you are just jealous because Mark has a job.
obobo

Pittsfield, ME

#16 Nov 19, 2008
great job advertising - danbury is short handed on cops.
John Wayne

Danbury, CT

#17 Nov 19, 2008
I don't like horse thieves. Every Mexican I ever knew wanted to steal my horses. Gonna be a lot of hangings if they come near my house. I got an old oak tree to hang them brown pilgrims...
THEyEARiLLEGALSs TOLExMAS

Danbury, CT

#18 Nov 19, 2008
not only did they steal a nation's innocence, they stole my heart too!
tracker

New York, NY

#19 Nov 19, 2008
client_number_9 wrote:
locked and loaded here...an 8 shot spray of 12 guage 00 will greet any burglar here...I'll give them one warning shot in the back
And you can be sure that if you do shoot someone now, that this thread will be presented at your trial as proof of intent.

Tis better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.
ellenlynn

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2008
I am one of the victims of this guy and I will be there this morning!

Since: Oct 07

CT

#21 Nov 19, 2008
Attention Newstimes:

It would be great to have a perimeter of where these burglaries are occuring. Are we also talking about home breakins??? Come on now, let's start some honest to God reporting, can we?

Since: Oct 07

CT

#24 Nov 19, 2008
Excellent!! Thank you CN9. I checked it out and am having them email the Chief. Will tell others about that as well.
ILLEGALS STOLE MY XMAS

Danbury, CT

#25 Nov 19, 2008
client_number_9 wrote:
If Danbury PD subscibed to CrimeReports.com like some cities so we could see where they are occuring...email the DPD and ask that they do
you wouldn't wanna do that. It'll spoil the slant that illegals commit all crime. stick with the news times police blotter.
ellenlynn

United States

#26 Nov 19, 2008
NT, FYI this guy was arraigned YESTERDAY, and went to Bridgeport LAST NIGHT. Please check your facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch: Bethel Fire Department Launches Video Ca... Jun 21 Mee 2
News Danbury Hospital Launches Outpatient Palliative... Jun 20 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun 16 ffctguitar 3
News Hundreds turn out for Ridgefield police chief's... (Sep '08) Jun 6 gang bang 31
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) May 31 In the know 415
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts May 30 jaidapasion 14
News Volunteers call for changes at pound (Feb '08) May 29 You dont scare no... 61
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages