Ex-priest expected to plead guilty in...

Ex-priest expected to plead guilty in meth case

There are 10 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Ex-priest expected to plead guilty in meth case. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

For 15 years, Kevin Wallin heard confessions as a Roman Catholic monsignor and pastor, first at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Sherman, CT

#1 Mar 27, 2013
gotta give him credit about pleading guilty. he knows what he did and he is not going to waste everyones' time and money with a trial.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2013
I had met him when he first became a priest. This is what drugs do to people. He may die in jail. Shame on him.
BPT

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
I had met him when he first became a priest. This is what drugs do to people. He may die in jail. Shame on him.
Ha! That may very well explain your escape from reality and hatred for women. The internet life on Topix, fantasy of multiple brothers with the same name... I bet you`ve had his balls in your mouth.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2013
#3 is a Faker and a Real A-Hole who has Manure for brains. I am not gay like him.
America Gentleman Samuel

Waterbury, CT

#5 Mar 27, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! That may very well explain your escape from reality and hatred for women. The internet life on Topix, fantasy of multiple brothers with the same name... I bet you`ve had his balls in your mouth.
So what's it to you that I bob for apples
BPT

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2013
Haha, struck a nerve I see. You`re a PriestFucker.
America Gentleman Samuel

Waterbury, CT

#7 Mar 27, 2013
BPT wrote:
Haha, struck a nerve I see. You`re a PriestFucker.
No you did not hit the nerve I was looking for, but I know you will!
dapope

West Simsbury, CT

#8 Mar 27, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
This is why I hate organized religion. A priest dealing meth, does he believe the bible? One who claims to know him as a priest and calls for his death in jail. Not one of them believes the bullsh*t they're preaching.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 27, 2013
dapope wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I hate organized religion. A priest dealing meth, does he believe the bible? One who claims to know him as a priest and calls for his death in jail. Not one of them believes the bullsh*t they're preaching.
You can reasonably be described as a bigot if you hate 'organized religion'. There are many organized religions and many are good.
dapope

West Simsbury, CT

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can reasonably be described as a bigot if you hate 'organized religion'. There are many organized religions and many are good.
My point is nobody seems to believe what they preach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts 20 hr Hgw26 6
News Undocumented, uninsured Mon Cat74 18
Detective Peter Trahan Wilton Police investigat... (Jul '15) Mon wiltonguy 2
News Trump's Danbury vote higher than statewide Apr 27 tomin cali 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Apr 21 Marta 1
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Apr 21 Justine 413
Ceasar Watson danbury, ct is a sex offender (Feb '13) Apr 18 Huskyfan 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages