Update: Details emerge in Sunday nigh...

Update: Details emerge in Sunday night Scuppo Road fight

There are 248 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Update: Details emerge in Sunday night Scuppo Road fight. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Residents Christopher Bower and Luan Jakupi, who later got into a fight with a third man, were arrested on second degree burglary charges Sunday night, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
SHOCKED

Worcester, MA

#256 Dec 4, 2008
farley,don't worry about Brittany shes quite fine.As far as her lying to anyone,as long as it isn't you I can't figure out why you would care.Maybe you do care,lol.Geography obviously wasn't your best subject maybe thats why landmark fired you on your 2nd day,can't send you on a job when you don't even know what the hell town your in,hahahahahaha
SHOCKED

Worcester, MA

#257 Dec 4, 2008
kim wrote:
lol farley are you talking about fat bittney from new milford hahahahaha cuzz if you are you are soo right
HEY LOOKS LIKE YOU SKIPPED A KEY OR TOO OR ARE YOU THAT IGNORANT!!!!!!!ANY GED COURSES YOU GUYS CAN TAKE
I know

Wallingford, CT

#258 Dec 8, 2008
about you
kim

Plainville, CT

#259 Dec 9, 2008
VANESSA wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW ARE U SERiOUS i DiD NOT WRiTE DAT HUNNi GET YA FACTS RiGHT & OPEN YA EYES i DONT DO UPPERCASE i'S DA i'S ARE ALL LOWER CAES THANK U VERY MUCH i DiDNT WRiTE THAT. & WAT THE F**K U TALKiN BOUT ME LiKE U KNO ME.DONT NOBODY KNO ME & DONT WORRi BOUT MY DAUGHTER WORRY BOUT YO SELF & UR FAMiLY.& i AM DOiN SUMTHiN PRODUCTiVE WiT MA LiFE i GOT MY DiPLOMA BOUT 2 GO TO COLLEGE, GOT A JOB AN WAT? U TALK LiKE U KNO ME BUT U DONT SO Y U JUS SHUT THE F**K UP & GET OFF MY CLiT PERiOD.
woahhh hold on im not the kim you are thinking about.you dont even know me.
speak the truth

Hudson, NH

#260 Mar 13, 2009
this crazy people don't have lives they have to come back to something that happen months ago and talk shit do you not have a life or are you to busy trying to fuck up another guys life your problem just mad luan would never give you the time of day so you settled for his not all there brother suck his bank account dry then moved on then when he got in an accident and is going threw a law suiet comes running back your nothing but a money hungry smut get a life and try taking care of your daughter instead of you parents
Vanessa

Hudson, NH

#261 Mar 13, 2009
I cant believe anyone would be write shit about each other again its been a few months and what ever is gonna happen is gonna happen its in the courts hands and i just feel so bad for all the people affected by this the families and hope that every thing works out for every one
thusguy

Albania

#263 Aug 19, 2012
BOO danbury wrote:
where did u get the machete
guess what you idiot im not in jail
this guy

Albania

#264 Feb 7, 2014
SISTER wrote:
<quoted text>
&& if i wus yu i wud stfu bcuz yu wasnt even there 2 relle know wtf happend. so dont judge on wat yu herd from boo. thx.
the two girls were was chris bowers next door neighbor chris called her to pick him up because he was too drunk to drive home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael J. Fox Performs with Coldplay at MetLif... Jul 18 rcu0610 1
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Jul 15 Hello 416
News Father of Squantz Pond drowning victim held in ... (Jan '08) Jul 7 Rev D 41
News Parking passes on sale for Ridgefield Fourth of... Jun 28 Will 1
News Watch: Bethel Fire Department Launches Video Ca... Jun '16 Mee 2
News Danbury Hospital Launches Outpatient Palliative... Jun '16 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Jun '16 ffctguitar 3

Danbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages