Update: Details emerge in Sunday nigh...

Update: Details emerge in Sunday night Scuppo Road fight

There are 248 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Update: Details emerge in Sunday night Scuppo Road fight. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Residents Christopher Bower and Luan Jakupi, who later got into a fight with a third man, were arrested on second degree burglary charges Sunday night, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
memyselfandi

Gloucester, MA

#1 Nov 24, 2008
this is all false nothing is true why they lie so murch and add shit to it bull shit
immigrants are ANIMALS

Mountain View, CA

#2 Nov 24, 2008
And racism is justified yet again. Ahoobetty.
Somebody Must Know

New York, NY

#4 Nov 24, 2008
Luan Jakupi... What is that? Southeast Asian, Indian? Shameful...
heyy

Hartford, CT

#7 Nov 24, 2008
i know them, i know them really well they just need to be put on that imaginary island Utopia (CUBA)
HAZEl BABiE

Trenton, NJ

#8 Nov 24, 2008
heyy wrote:
i know them, i know them really well they just need to be put on that imaginary island Utopia (CUBA)
WUt R YUH SAYiN.?
memyselfandi

Gloucester, MA

#9 Nov 24, 2008
Somebody Must Know wrote:
4 r info it is Albanian and pls dont belive this bull shit it is not true he is my brother this is bull shit ok
memyselfandi

Gloucester, MA

#10 Nov 24, 2008
heyy wrote:
u know them my ass tell me r name and i will put u on Utopia ok
Leopold

New Haven, CT

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Racism is so 60's. Get with it, folks, it's the 21st century.
Black pride

Danbury, CT

#12 Nov 24, 2008
Its Albanian
Albanian

Southbury, CT

#13 Nov 24, 2008
From Albany ?

Jakupi is the sound you make when you get caught in the shower reaching for bar of soap.
KRAZiE

Trenton, NJ

#14 Nov 25, 2008
memyselfandi wrote:
<quoted text>
4 r info it is Albanian and pls dont belive this bull shit it is not true he is my brother this is bull shit ok
i agree wit yuh.people r so quickk 2 judge wen they dont kno the person or the story.&& luan is my brother.&& fck wat everybody thinks.i know the whole story && how it happend.but thx 4 defendin my brother.
KRAZiE

Trenton, NJ

#15 Nov 25, 2008
memyselfandi wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA tHAtSz WAt iM tlkiN ABOUt.&& tHX 4 DEFENDiNG MY BROtHER [ lUAN ].
white trash pride

Danbury, CT

#16 Nov 25, 2008
Black pride wrote:
Its Albanian
I like that eye-talian food thems make.
language

Manchester, CT

#17 Nov 25, 2008
Learn how to spell and write. I feel like I am reading a secret code message. Please don't defend people who clearly broke the law regardless, no matter what happened that night they still are guilty. Chris is a maniac on drugs,
Somebody Must Know

New York, NY

#18 Nov 25, 2008
Luan Jakupi = crazed drug fiend
KRAZiE

Trenton, NJ

#19 Nov 25, 2008
you really act as if you knew luan.you dont. && hes not a drug fiend . they didnt find any drugs on him.only chris. so go get yor story straight and say something.&& y you over here actin like you never done anything badd in your life.? you did.everybody does.ok.so go && get your story straight && never talk about some1 you dont know.thank you.
its not you though

Danbury, CT

#20 Nov 25, 2008
somebody must know=white trash racist
BOO danbury

United States

#21 Nov 25, 2008
you stole from me
fedupcitizen

Jackson, TN

#22 Nov 25, 2008
At least his brother tried to get him to return the stolen stuff. kudo's to him. He was trying to get his dopey brother to do the right thing instead the jerk fought back and now he's in jail.. If that is where he was aiming to go then leave him there.. one less on the road to make other hard working people miserable.
BOO danbury

United States

#23 Nov 25, 2008
where did u get the machete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Bethel Academy of Martial Arts Thu GMGall 4
News Trump's Danbury vote higher than statewide Apr 27 tomin cali 1
News Bill Would Raise Penalties For Careless Drivers... Apr 21 Marta 1
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Apr 21 Justine 413
Ceasar Watson danbury, ct is a sex offender (Feb '13) Apr 18 Huskyfan 5
News K9 Does Police a 'Favor' and Finds 2+ Pounds of... Apr 16 Facebook update 5
News Watch: Bethel Fire Department Launches Video Ca... Apr 12 Mee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages