Richard Gillich of Danbury arrested f...

Richard Gillich of Danbury arrested for felony crime of falsifying documents

Posted in the Danbury Forum

re al

Hyannis, MA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Richard Gillich aka "bones" another of big Teeze buddies was arrested in Brewster for a felony crime after he reportedly showed up for court with "paid" tickets. The judge slapped him with a felony charge and a 10,000 bond. He faces four years in prison.

He reportedly stated that
"John Mcgowan told me that I was an admiralty and a natural man and that I did not have to pay the tickets if I paid him instead and became a citizen of his sailing ship. John stamped the tickets paid-therefore I do not owe the money and do not have to pay. " He is represented in court by Big T
bones firebomber

Hyannis, MA

#2 Jan 28, 2011
looks like another one of big tits little gang is busted.
people said it would be for massaging his clients too low.
I read about it in the Brewester paper.Too bad they wont be able to lok him up with that guy Mcgowan. they could sell tickets to that show.
zzz

Danbury, CT

#3 Aug 6, 2011
I checked out the archives on the looney bunch-did this one testify in mcgowans defense too?Why not? He is a doctor and therefore a credible witness
Free The McGowan Eleven

Westport, CT

#4 Sep 2, 2011
zzz wrote:
I checked out the archives on the looney bunch-did this one testify in mcgowans defense too?Why not? He is a doctor and therefore a credible witness
Bit Teats.
Forshay

Westport, CT

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Here's another backwoods racist that needs to get his teeth kicked in.
Bones McGowan In Prison

Westport, CT

#8 Sep 12, 2011
Forshay wrote:
Big time.
I Agree

Westport, CT

#9 Sep 13, 2011
Forshay wrote:
I agree.
HICKSTOMPER

Westport, CT

#10 Sep 14, 2011
Forshay wrote:
Stomped.
Travis

Bethel, CT

#11 Sep 14, 2011
HICKSTOMPER aka the closet homosexual who uses Topix to yell at Comcast related losers instead of facing them in person wrote:
<quoted text>
Stomped.
Hey Lermie, just go into their studio and tell them how you feel. Spare us this awkward & boorish junior High homosexual humor and maybe offer to break their nose or something. You keyboard poosay.
Bones

Westport, CT

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Travis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lermie, just go into their studio and tell them how you feel. Spare us this awkward & boorish junior High homosexual humor and maybe offer to break their nose or something. You keyboard poosay.
fuckoff, Pete. you self-victimizing sociopath.
Cootie

Carrollton, TX

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Squirmy Lermie's gettin' pissed! AHAHAHAHA
cherlyboston

Westport, CT

#14 Sep 29, 2011
ahahahahaha.
yellin

Ridgefield, CT

#16 Feb 25, 2013
forshay's wife took off on him cause too much goin' on between big t & forshay both hate women
yellin

Ridgefield, CT

#17 Feb 25, 2013
bones took life outta old lady addie gillich makin' her die
doggie

Ridgefield, CT

#18 Feb 25, 2013
Do any people have a link to the article on the arrest or follow-up of what happened? It should be here.I read it when it happened but did not find it. What paper was it in?
Tom Fennett

Ridgefield, CT

#20 Mar 9, 2013
yellin wrote:
forshay's wife took off on him cause too much goin' on between big t & forshay both hate women
Wasnt that his MOTHER?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Danbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Little Pub Taps Into Fairfield's Bustling Resta... Sep 23 Samuels Furnace Man 5
News New Fairfield teenager due in court on burglarl... (Mar '09) Sep 17 ConfusedToYourSou... 32
News Danbury man faces assault charges after ex-wife... (Feb '08) Sep 15 Who is 420
News Bethel man arrested when 'ruse' fails (Dec '07) Sep 9 Tiredofhim 23
News Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Sep 3 sandradmoore 928
does anyone know shelbey roy (Mar '15) Aug '16 bell 2
News Teen lacrosse player wants to build field to ho... Aug '16 New Fairfield Wat... 1

Danbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Danbury Mortgages