Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#224778 Nov 16, 2013
The only reason most SSM supporters don't support polygamy is that they fear it will undermine the case for SSM.

What a selfish attitude. Polygamy is some good people's marriages, it's not a plot against your marriage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#224780 Nov 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for agreeing with me on the actual topic of this thread.
LOL no problem
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224781 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The only reason most SSM supporters don't support polygamy is that they fear it will undermine the case for SSM.
What a selfish attitude. Polygamy is some good people's marriages, it's not a plot against your marriage.
Ohk frankie, all kidding aside, you are making yourself look real ignorant ... lay off the stuff ok?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#224782 Nov 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>The topic is same sex marriage. My post was related to same sex marriage. You are making a fool of yourself. But that is no surprise, now is it?
Actually, since the SCROTUS has pandered to the lowest common denominator Perverts, this is just a place where people hang around and raise hell instead of actually drawing Caligula's blood in the streets.

In other words, in words that MAYBE even an intellectual can understand, it's a safe place for explosive venting. It's a safe haven even for known NAMBLA members.

You're quite the anally retentive imbecile, Stain-O. Or may I call you Rosie?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl

Los Angeles, CA

#224783 Nov 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He's just the result of his misery.
No kidding.....What a downer!!
Razor overdrive

Azusa, CA

#224784 Nov 16, 2013
Does anyone have razor overdrive?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#224785 Nov 16, 2013
Razor overdrive wrote:
Does anyone have razor overdrive?
Pull my finger and find out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aint nice

Azusa, CA

#224786 Nov 16, 2013
jUDGE OVER TURNED A t u RD, isn't that nice.
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224787 Nov 16, 2013
lets go everyone, pick up the pace !!!!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#224788 Nov 16, 2013
Senator Marco Rubio Tells Anti-Gay Group That America's Morality Is At Risk
http://www.businessinsider.com/marco-rubio-fa...
Sam

London, KY

#224789 Nov 16, 2013
+++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE!!!+++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Detroit iron

Azusa, CA

#224790 Nov 16, 2013
Once sleepy Mexican town has become the new Motor City of North America.
D ided

Azusa, CA

#224792 Nov 16, 2013
Where do you hide your razors frankO
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#224793 Nov 16, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're pumping you as hard and fast as they can. Still not enough eh?
I see you took your skirt off you stupid ass ...

Long Beach, CA

#224794 Nov 16, 2013
Cali Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding.....What a downer!!
Speaking of down, you need to get your weight down dear. Obesity is not healthy. And it looks horrid too. But I'm sure you're already well aware of that.
Cali Girl uid

Idyllwild, CA

#224795 Nov 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of down, you need to get your weight down dear. Obesity is not healthy. And it looks horrid too. But I'm sure you're already well aware of that.
All you saw was my head you little
Limp Dic Squid...Let's see you!
Do We need tweezers to see you
I picture you as a boyish ice skater !
with mommy at your side...
Cali Girl uid

Idyllwild, CA

#224796 Nov 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of down, you need to get your weight down dear. Obesity is not healthy. And it looks horrid too. But I'm sure you're already well aware of that.
Bet your foster mom is proud of you!
Cali Girl uid

Idyllwild, CA

#224797 Nov 16, 2013
guest wrote:
What a Cyberbullying pile of shit you
are....What an example of young
things,not humans that can post such
opinionated crap about strangers..
Still sharp

Azusa, CA

#224798 Nov 16, 2013
Free razor sharping?

Long Beach, CA

#224799 Nov 16, 2013
Cali Girl uid wrote:
<quoted text>
All you saw was my head you little
Limp Dic Squid...Let's see you!
Do We need tweezers to see you
I picture you as a boyish ice skater !
with mommy at your side...
Oink. The fattie little pig is squealing again. Maybe if you cut down you won't be so mad all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dana Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wife of televangelist Benny Hinn files for divorce (Feb '10) 2 hr buttcrack 19
News Aliso Viejo eliminated at sub-divisional Jul 28 marg 1
News Bestselling political thriller novelist, TV sho... Jul 21 john jensen 1
Moving with kids Jul 14 Jennifer83 1
Why Do Locals Hate Foreigners? Jul 10 Printninja no roto 7
News O.C. man accused of defrauding 50 investors of ... Jul 3 Artie3 4
News San Clemente Our Town (Jan '15) May '15 Modenaro 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dana Point Mortgages