Bliss Home & Design
Viv Irvine Ca

Laguna Hills, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2013
What can I say about this place. The customer service is horrible along with the manager at this location. I ordered linens on March 17 and they told me that they would be arriving from manufacturer with 5 to 7 days. They took a deposit of $5000.00.(deposit was more than the total amount of merchandise I was ordering) plus they charged my account. It is April 24 and I have still not received linens or have received an update as to when they will be here. I went in to store and spoke to manager last week and he still could not tell me when linens were coming in, only that they were on their way and they could not refund deposit. I have been so patient with them calling them every week and them not returning my phone calls. My patience was over when I showed up at store and the manager really did not care about my complaint and somewhat encouraged me to write a complaint about company. So here I am pissed and letting everyone else know what their experience may be with this company. Luckily my deposit was charged with my American Express and they be filing a complaint on my behalf. Honestly how can you charge some one for merchandise never received. Is this good business practice? Next complaint Better Business Bureau.
Eva

Sherman Oaks, CA

#2 Jun 16, 2013
While on my way to a home decor store in San Clemente I decided to stop and go in. Big mistake. They acted as though I wasn't there, but followed me throughout the store, when I turned to the sales guy (gay with attitude) he huffed, turned away and left me standing there as if I disturbed him. The girls at the front counter would not acknowledge me.
I'm wondering if it was the color of my skin, my ethnicity...I don't know. What I do know is that I have never been treated in that fashion in Santa Monica where I will shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dana Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Orange County Foot and Ankle Sat Ron Ghahreman 1
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) Jul 21 Mtk 27
noise from the neighbor Jun '17 pleasantglen 1
News Greg Haidl, Ex-Con (Jun '08) Jun '17 Margaret 90
News Why some people are fleeing Southern California Jun '17 BigRyan 4
Novel set in Dana Point and the OC (Nov '15) Apr '17 amanda 15
News What about $700,000 buys in Dana Point, Fountai... (Oct '16) Oct '16 chris 2

Dana Point Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dana Point Mortgages