mr ridgway

Carbondale, IL

#4239 Jul 17, 2014
It sownds like you want me to run for presedent. I drives a tracter and digs in the dirt and plants plants and such and i is more smarter then any you terds I whent to church school and lernt from god I wood run but ma wife is not good hellth and die in from obamacare
george

Macon, IL

#4240 Jul 18, 2014
There you go again MR RIDGWAY. Blaming Obamacare. Lets remember it took both parties, the Senate and the House to put that unread bill on Obama's desk for him to sign. So get off of your tractor, take up the sickle, and get folks out there in November to DON'T VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT. For those in Congress are all (both parties) brothers and sisters that don't want you to run for President and folks not in good health, they want them to just fade away. Nobody cares about our bed-ridden and folks with disabilities.
Chief49

Arden, NC

#4241 Jul 22, 2014
The question is irrelevant. Madigan and Cullerton run Illinois. The governor is just somebody they trot out for parades.
nuguyntwn

Macon, IL

#4242 Jul 22, 2014
Will the Gov be at the Madison County Fair... Lots of Carnie guys there..
Notthatitmatters

Chicago, IL

#4243 Jul 23, 2014
Green wrote:
Someone that works for a honest living and drives a tractor
Sorry, George doesn't like us Blue Collar workers.
nuguyntwn

Macon, IL

#4244 Jul 23, 2014
Ya'll mean Pat!!! Gov Pat Quinn - looser!!!!
DogSauce

Gillespie, IL

#4245 Jul 24, 2014
Obama Suks wrote:
What is your point you illiterate piece of trash.<quoted text>
You don't see the irony, here? And you call me illiterate? Wow!
AnyCommieWillDoC antBWorse

Palos Hills, IL

#4246 Jul 24, 2014
I'm FOOKING CORRECT.Right?
All better now

Morton, IL

#4247 Jul 25, 2014
Not sure, but did we see Mr Ridgway driving the tractor at the fair Tues night. The driver with the bib overalls and the corn cob pipe! And the sign "Which Way" for Governor....
Joe Rock Extreme Auto

Oswego, IL

#4248 Jul 26, 2014
Joe Rock, owner of Extreme Auto on Main Street in Benton Illinois should run for Governor. After all he's a big crook and POS liar. DO NOT take your vehicle to this rat hole. Rock is a bum bottom feeder low life SOB.

Marion, IL

#4249 Jul 26, 2014
Until we have term limits, we have no hope. Mike Madigan runs Bartertown.
All better now

Morton, IL

#4250 Jul 26, 2014
Joe (crook) Rock!!!!! He be worse than Blago. Heck, Joe is Madigan's step brother you db a-hole..
mr ridgway

Johnston City, IL

#4251 Jul 26, 2014
All better now wrote:
Not sure, but did we see Mr Ridgway driving the tractor at the fair Tues night. The driver with the bib overalls and the corn cob pipe! And the sign "Which Way" for Governor....
an i was wearen ma best sarah palin t shirt an ma best tea party hat to im sorry but i cant run for govenor cauze ma wife is in bad hellth and die in from obamacare i no witch way for govenor cauze i am voten for tea party all the way they is more smarter than jues and muslins and encunbants that george keeps runnin his commie pie hole a bout
All better now

Morton, IL

#4252 Jul 26, 2014
Ya'll sho messed up ya hears... Going back on da thread they have mentioned Rick Whitney, Scott Lee Cohen, Dumb ass Quin, Bill Brady, Lex Greeen, Blago, Mr Ridgway, Homer Simpson, Fred Flintstone, Rauner, and more. It will come down to Quin and Rauner. So DO NOT VOTE FOR AN INCUMBENT, period. They all failed us, every darn one of them fools. TY
skwirts

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4253 Jul 28, 2014
Monday, July 27, 2009

"The Day I Became a Citizen, I Cried for Hours"

Eugenia Michels was born in Guatemala City...“I was there for five years, until I got married. I had met Ron [formerly a Catholic priest, now a pastoral counselor] in Guatemala before. We were good friends, and had stayed in touch for years. We were married in 1998, and then I moved to Ripon.” With her change in status from a religious worker to the spouse of a citizen, Eugenia had to go through a whole new visa process. It took two years to get a green card, which she finally obtained in 2001. She became a U.S. citizen in 2007.

She has found Ripon to be quieter and less friendly than Nashville...And Dickens of a Christmas made me so happy! I was like a little girl!‘There are people in this town!’”

“When I have dealt with immigration officials, sometimes I have thought it must be a requirement to be bitter -- to have no manners, to be hostile -- to work for Immigration. As a U.S. citizen, they embarrass me.” When Guatemalan friends have trouble getting tourist visas to come to the U.S., she advises them to take their vacations in Europe instead where they’ll be treated with more respect....She also tells of occasional officials who treated her with respect and who apologized for the system, or who presented a welcoming face to newcomers.

“The U.S. doesn’t know how it looks to the rest of the world. Now that I am a citizen, I have more ownership, and it affects me to see the U.S. in such trouble in the world.” She believes that the U.S. is harming its own interests by treating people so arrogantly, and creating so many hurdles for would-be immigrants....Once Eugenia attended a listening session hosted by Senator Feingold at which much dissatisfaction was expressed over the immigration situation. She reports that Senator Feingold responded “Our system is lousy.”

“But why? Who makes the law?” she asks.“Sometimes I hear congressmen talking about immigration, and terrorists coming from the South, but the ones that did 9/11 came legally, by plane, and two dead ones were granted legal residency six months later!” She feels that the system misplaces its effort in making life so hard for those who try to come here to work or study....“The law gives full authority to individual officials to make decisions. We play by the rules, and it doesn’t count. The individual official has a mood and makes a decision, and there is nothing we can do” says Eugenia resignedly.“Hopefully now that I’m a citizen I won’t have to depend on the moods of officials.”....I’d like to invite the Hispanic students to come here once a month....I’m not much of a cook, but I could have them over.

Posted by KBG
Nono

Morton, IL

#4254 Jul 29, 2014
skwirts - you have it all wrong. Get in your jeep and drive down south to Alabama, Louisiana, S Carolina and see all the folks standing around, looking for jobs, jobs that our congressmen and priests let big companies outsource to foreign countries, yes, even Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Mexico. And many more countries. So if jobs are outsourced to all these countries, the people of these countries need to stay there and work. What is wrong with working? All you all want is a free ride (including education).
hearon

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4255 Jul 29, 2014
Nono wrote:
skwirts - you have it all wrong. Get in your jeep and drive down south to Alabama, Louisiana, S Carolina and see all the folks standing around, looking for jobs, jobs that our congressmen and priests let big companies outsource to foreign countries, yes, even Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Mexico. And many more countries. So if jobs are outsourced to all these countries, the people of these countries need to stay there and work. What is wrong with working? All you all want is a free ride (including education).
Think you missed the point of posting the article. I saw it was someone (Eugenia Michels) from Guatamala and an expriest (Ron Michels) that married to give her citizenship into a county she hates (unless it doesn't question their lies, mockery of US laws, and impostor-ship). I could be wrong but I think skwirts is pointing this imposter out but not supporting her or her expriest mealticket.
nono

Morton, IL

#4256 Jul 29, 2014
Oh, expriests "mealticket". Well, lazy and wanting something for nothing, so you marry an expriest. Expriest are all screwed up too, not knowing about sex and women when they take their vows of celibacy. Sad, all the money they accumulate from good church going folks and then go find a gal in Guatemala. Slick I would say.
raphael

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4257 Jul 29, 2014
No need or reason to bash priests or Catholic Church. I don't think you have to have sex to understand the morality of it, and the difference between 'chastity' and 'abstinence'. I guess then a layperson cat' understand a priest's consecration to and celibacy for Christ. I was pointing out the tactics and face of the imposters committing a crime against or country and humanity. Innocent families are being ruined by these so called honest "immigrants" and political activists using church to do their dirty work. This Eugenia woman and Ron person, of no honor, deserve each other - there's a special place in hell for people like them. Ignorance of US laws or spiritual laws will not protect them.
nono

Morton, IL

#4258 Jul 29, 2014
Thank you St Raphael for clearing that up. Now back to who will you support for Gov of Illinois in 2014. Yeah, November is the election month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damiansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vets react with skepticism, hope to proposed VA... 13 hr MadeInAmerica 7
amy liston Oct 6 tim 1
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 30 Better than YOU 25
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Sep 29 LOL at Gomer Pyle 78
Dr Erin Gagen Screws Military and Veterans Sep 24 William Wilken 7
Stan Brandmeyer (POS) for Judge (Jan '14) Sep '14 James 10
where is my classmate BEN FLOYD (Jan '14) Aug '14 BeachTime51 3
Damiansville Dating
Find my Match

Damiansville Jobs

Damiansville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Damiansville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Damiansville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]