Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Terry rigsby

United States

#56218 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That was someone else, dipshit.
hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56219 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
No you didn't. But which would be more pathetic; you lying about doing this, or actually doing it?

Either way, you'd be pretty lame. And since we know you did one or the other, you've basically admitted how pathetic you really are.

It wouldn't matter much even if you did go by that house, considering I'm not Terry Rigsby. And that I'm not in Granite.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#56220 Jul 24, 2014
You just told us yesterday that Terry Rigsby didn't live there. That he has moved?

I find your inability to keep your BS lies straight highly amusing. You must be pretty dumb to be so bad at this game.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56221 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>hey terry I stopped by 2418 ohio you were too scared to answer the door,you were hiding inside hoping all your mutts outside would scare everybody away,that is one rundown trailer you maggot dipshit BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA g a y boy catcher
Take your DUMBASS boring fued
somewhere else!

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#56222 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
That was the ONLY good thing said in this thread in the last 24hrs! Right you are!
Terry rigsby

United States

#56223 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't. But which would be more pathetic; you lying about doing this, or actually doing it?
Either way, you'd be pretty lame. And since we know you did one or the other, you've basically admitted how pathetic you really are.
It wouldn't matter much even if you did go by that house, considering I'm not Terry Rigsby. And that I'm not in Granite.
You are a coward terry it's an old crummy trailer with a fenced in garage with your mutts running around with a bunch of junk outside the garage BAHAHAHAHAHA and you were too scared to open the door you worthless COWARD
Terry rigsby

United States

#56224 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
fec k you fat dy ke
truth

Granite City, IL

#56225 Jul 24, 2014
Terry rigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You are a coward terry it's an old crummy trailer with a fenced in garage with your mutts running around with a bunch of junk outside the garage BAHAHAHAHAHA and you were too scared to open the door you worthless COWARD
You really are this stupid, aren't you.

So you mean to tell me that your lame ass actually drove over to some random house? And you thought I would be there, even though that's not Terry's house and I'm not Terry? You are that fecking mental?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56226 Jul 24, 2014
Thanks for allowing me to run your life and send you on wild goose chases like that. The fact that I can control you like this brings a smile to my face.

So which is it? Did I actually troll you so hard that you took time out of your life to go on the ridiculous errand I made up for you? Or are you just a liar?
truth

Granite City, IL

#56227 Jul 24, 2014
https://www.google.com/maps/ @38.712825,-90.158736,3a,15y,1 01.24h,87.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m 2!1sLh0I1d3s3wgHjdTxVLdmPA!2e0

So if you were there today, what color are the flowers growing out front? Or can you not figure it our from that 4 month old google image?

truth

Granite City, IL

#56228 Jul 24, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
somewhere else!
It's not a feud, it's a stalker.

She has been arrested for stalking and criminal trespass against several people in the past. I am just the latest object of her psychotic obsession.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56229 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
https:[email protected] 8.712825,-90.158736,3a,15y,101 .24h,87.64t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2! 1sLh0I1d3s3wgHjdTxVLdmPA!2e0
So if you were there today, what color are the flowers growing out front? Or can you not figure it our from that 4 month old google image?
hey terry wasn't out of my way at all and didn't look for flowers g a y boy,that is your house and you were too scared to open the door.I exposed you as nothing but a limp wristed fudge packing qu eer catcher worthless COWARD,and why do you need all those mutts,BAHAHAHAHAHA
Terry rigsby

United States

#56230 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a feud, it's a stalker.
She has been arrested for stalking and criminal trespass against several people in the past. I am just the latest object of her psychotic obsession.
widdle terry still can't stop talking about holly,its because you want AZZZ Fe ck her kids just like you used to do to your fat tard daughters g a y boy
Terry rigsby

United States

#56231 Jul 24, 2014
Want to COWARD
truth

Granite City, IL

#56232 Jul 24, 2014
She was living in public housing (the projects) and she was here on Topix braggin about drug use under her real name. I told her that he might want to knock that off and she got belligerent and then ranted about how Jesus put weed her for her and all this other nonsense.

Someone reported her to the housing project and the investiagted. It wasn't me, but she thinks it was. This insane, angry beast has made hundreds of enemies in her life who would love to see her go down yet I'm the one who is getting the brunt of her aggression over this because I was stupid enough to try to offer her some friendly advice about how publicly bragging about her drug use under her real name was not a good idea. No good deed goes unpunished.

Somewhere in this insane mix, she got the idea that I'm this Terry Rigsby guy. I have no clue who that is, but I'm hoping that eventually he hears about it and gets pissed off enough to sue. Holly here is a typical welfare rat who tries to sue everyone and anyone to leech money.

She has threatened to sue everyone in the entire town of Granite City. She has personally told me she is going to sue me at least 6 times and even made up a phony lawyer character that she came here to Topix with and tried threatening me. We all saw right through her and laughed her right off the forum.

She's completely mental and has a revenge complex. Drama and fighting are what keep this hosebeast going every day.
Terry rigsby

United States

#56233 Jul 24, 2014
Widdle truth/terry can't stop talking about holly,hey terry when send that email to Hollys kids you should send a picture of you waxing your little tiny shrunken candle you g a y catcher COWARD

Religionthebigli e

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#56234 Jul 24, 2014
truth wrote:
She was living in public housing (the projects) and she was here on Topix braggin about drug use under her real name. I told her that he might want to knock that off and she got belligerent and then ranted about how Jesus put weed her for her and all this other nonsense.
Someone reported her to the housing project and the investiagted. It wasn't me, but she thinks it was. This insane, angry beast has made hundreds of enemies in her life who would love to see her go down yet I'm the one who is getting the brunt of her aggression over this because I was stupid enough to try to offer her some friendly advice about how publicly bragging about her drug use under her real name was not a good idea. No good deed goes unpunished.
Somewhere in this insane mix, she got the idea that I'm this Terry Rigsby guy. I have no clue who that is, but I'm hoping that eventually he hears about it and gets pissed off enough to sue. Holly here is a typical welfare rat who tries to sue everyone and anyone to leech money.
She has threatened to sue everyone in the entire town of Granite City. She has personally told me she is going to sue me at least 6 times and even made up a phony lawyer character that she came here to Topix with and tried threatening me. We all saw right through her and laughed her right off the forum.
She's completely mental and has a revenge complex. Drama and fighting are what keep this hosebeast going every day.
You could start a thread of your own to hash out your feud. You may have to register (I'm not sure). Can you let the thread get back on-topic? Just sayin'

It's very taxing to skim past KiMare's posts. lol
Dick face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#56237 Jul 24, 2014
You people are insane get a job start a company do something. Reality is if you are a homo who in the hell cares.
obama

Romeoville, IL

#56238 Jul 24, 2014
Glad to see another product of public education.
Terry rigsby wrote:
Widdle truth/terry can't stop talking about holly,hey terry when send that email to Hollys kids you should send a picture of you waxing your little tiny shrunken candle you g a y catcher COWARD

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#56239 Jul 24, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>That was the ONLY good thing said in this thread in the last 24hrs! Right you are!
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damiansville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pat luchtefeld should of stayed in prison forever (Jun '11) Mar 7 ForReal 19
forgoten Feb '17 aabbccdd112233 1
Rick Page arrested Feb '17 Mom 34
amy liston (Oct '14) Oct '14 tim 1
News Swansea plans to hire new police officer, refin... (Nov '12) Nov '12 jeri 1
Tall Blonde at Fuehne's Tavern (Jan '12) Jan '12 BIG NOSE 3
Rebecca Tinsley (Jun '10) Jun '10 justme 1

Damiansville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Damiansville Mortgages