Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

I have seen a lot of good things happening in big D-town. I hope you are here to stay. The community is lucky to have you. I hope the Mayor, council, community weigh the differences, and see the improvements you have made. You have brought the department to the front, and I appreciate you keeping the community informed of what is taking place. Proactive is much nicer than reactive.
Amanda

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

becky, stop bragging on your husband. enough already!
Happy Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

If the MAYOR does not see that Bill Nunley has made a difference in the town and will continue to do so. The MAYOR is the one that needs to go ! It seems that thye never see what good comes from anyone! If the MAYOR does not get things his way then the heck with ya!
WAY TO GO NUNLEY KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!!!
Same ol Same ol

Spring Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

The simple fact is when a police dept starts doing thier job the council starts wanting to get rid of them. Thats what happened last time. The police dept was doing to much so they wanted rid of them this police dept is finally starting to step it up and do what the last one did so they want rid of them its the neverending story of damascus if the council dont control the police dept they want rid of them.
supine

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

amanda, why don't you go suck one!that should be easy for you, that is the only crime issue bill hasn't try to clean up yet.
and i'm not becky...
supine

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

and if the town of damascus doesn't like and appreciate what bill has done/trying to do for the community, and NOT the council or mayor. We'd sure be glad to have him as our WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF!
Amanda

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

but Becky, if Bill became Sheriff (which we all know that's not going to happen) would you be eligible to continue working there?
Heard that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
becky, stop bragging on your husband. enough already!
I doubt very seriously that Becky posted this - but you know what...she and everybody else should be proud of what Bill Nunley has done for Damascus!!!
Heard that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

supine wrote:
and if the town of damascus doesn't like and appreciate what bill has done/trying to do for the community, and NOT the council or mayor. We'd sure be glad to have him as our WASHINGTON COUNTY SHERIFF!
AMEN - Bill Nunley for sheriff!!!!!!!
Answers

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

supine wrote:
amanda, why don't you go suck one!that should be easy for you, that is the only crime issue bill hasn't try to clean up yet.
and i'm not becky...
He hasn't cleaned up the ??? parties at the councilmans house.
cab driver

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

What about Dowell and Taylor should they lose ther jobs they are the two that does all the work
Upset Citizen

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Bill and all of the department have done and still do a great job. The town is finally cleaning up and back on track so of coarse the counsel wants rid of them. They wouldn't know good officers if their lives depending on it. I agree supine Bill Nunley would be a great sheriff. About cab drivers comment, Dowell & Taylor do alot, they do their jobs and do them good. I hope they do not loose their positions being they are great officers and both have families to support. Honestly, The town does not deserve those two men.The entire department, Bill, Turner, Dowell, Taylor and Shumate deserve way better than the way they are treated by the counsel. If they do get rid of any of them they are making a huge mistake!!!!!!!!!
trooper

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Hey I was just driving by exit 10 at the washington County Fire and Rescue Building and seen on the sign there is a Concealed Weapon Permit Class on Sept. 27th at 1:00p.m.that is on a sunday I believe. I think Bill Nunley is the one teaching it. If so, I have had the class it is very interesting and he does a wonderful job
teaching it.Just thought I would pass this along but then again there is probably not alot of you on here that could take the class according to your post.This class is for upstanding citizens.
Notsurprised

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Taking the class for some wouldn't be the problem, the background to get a gun permit would be....lol
web

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

forget about nunley being sheriff, newman didn't get the marshal's job...and i don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing
HHS Fan

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

My understanding the appointment for the Marshall's job is yet to be determined- probably in October?
phsst

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

If bill ever became sharrif...(not likely) I would pack my family and move....

His ego is to big... He thinks he is right about everthing... And his wife.... no comment.
Peggy

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

phsst wrote:
If bill ever became sharrif...(not likely) I would pack my family and move....
His ego is to big... He thinks he is right about everthing... And his wife.... no comment.
couldn't have said it better myself. but ya have to give her credit for one thing she made bill sign a pre-nup before she married him
supine

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

HHS Fan wrote:
My understanding the appointment for the Marshall's job is yet to be determined- probably in October?
nope, he didn't get it.ask any deputy about the email fred sent out stating he looked forward to being thier sheriff for many years to come
supine

Chesterfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

so look for head banging to take place between the sheriff dept and damascus dept.
fred don't want nunley working and will be on a power trip to try and get nunley axed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of105
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Damascus Forum right now

Search the Damascus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
donna manuel 52 min johnny 12
Hey Joe's 2 hr I for one 20
Damascus Town Council 4 hr roseannadana 73
Elections 4 hr duh 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Wed abe 1,349
James Honaker Apr 15 Miss Daisy 3
Car wash Apr 14 HHS16 3
•••
•••