Meth lab explosion in Damascus

Meth lab explosion in Damascus

There are 55 comments on the TriCities.com story from Nov 14, 2011, titled Meth lab explosion in Damascus. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

The Damascus Police Department told 11 Connects that officers responded to a house fire on the corner of Creeper's Way and Trestle Street around 5 p.m. Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious 1

Charlottesville, VA

#44 Nov 22, 2011
i agree the kids need to b kept out of it at all times! if they did do these things then it should have been told to some1 other than waiting for the rest of the world take care of it! in my opinion ur just as guilty as u say april and tommy r!
pissd parent

Murfreesboro, TN

#45 Nov 26, 2011
i did not know until afterwards untill i read my daughters txt from her daughter and i called authorites with the information. i whole hardly agree kids need to be kept out of this. i also agree that someone that provides kids drugs and alcohol should also be punished. what would it take for ppl to understand that ? what if it had been your child that she was providing drugs to how would you feel then ? im just thankful that my child was not there and relized what kind of ppl they were and stayed away on her own.
Amazing

Abingdon, VA

#46 Nov 28, 2011
You don't live with someone and not know they were making drugs....give me a break...has anyone considered for one minute these "druggie" destroyed someones property. That house was always a neat little brick home for many many years and the owners passed leaving it to family. What a sad world where no one has respect for themselves or other peoples property. The ones in charge of renting this house couldn't have done much of a background check..they should hold some of the responsibility....You put your property in the hands of legitmate business owners obtaining a fee for what they do, seems they didn't do their job. A whole lot of questions here ...
pity party

Murfreesboro, TN

#48 Dec 1, 2011
i guess were suppose to feel sorry for these ppl !! NOT !!! they did it to there self they have no one to blame but there self !! just because they ALL got caught why should we feel sorry for them ? tell me someone thats not haveing a rough time in this bad economy ! i am responsible for the things that i do and if i do wrong it is my own fault. they done the crime they should do the time !!!
Crystal M

Johnson City, TN

#49 Dec 2, 2011
I bet those people bought the ingredients at Food City and Dollar General. Those companies are as guilty as anyone for generating the meth.
Hometown

Bristol, VA

#53 Dec 2, 2011
Sorry Crystal M. You were so good, I didn't appreciate your sarcasm. I can be slow on the uptake. I guess you and I think alike afterall!
small town

Johnson City, TN

#55 Dec 3, 2011
small town wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, but the realtor has a history that you must not know about
not "mean" and definitely not "clueless". Truth hurts sometimes, don't matter who you are or what your name is.
Clueless and Wrong

Charlottesville, VA

#56 Dec 3, 2011
small town wrote:
<quoted text>
not "mean" and definitely not "clueless". Truth hurts sometimes, don't matter who you are or what your name is.
If I am reading this thread correctly, the wife didn't know what was going on in the house. How in the heck was the realtor suppose to know? Small town it looks to me like you have a problem with Mr. Wright, if that is the case you might want to give him a call. He's on the phone every time I see him, I'm sure the two of you could work it out. However, if you would rather just write clueless and mean things about him, knowing him, he probably could care less. It just makes you look small and petty but, maybe you are.
small town

Johnson City, TN

#58 Dec 4, 2011
Clueless and Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>If I am reading this thread correctly, the wife didn't know what was going on in the house. How in the heck was the realtor suppose to know? Small town it looks to me like you have a problem with Mr. Wright, if that is the case you might want to give him a call. He's on the phone every time I see him, I'm sure the two of you could work it out. However, if you would rather just write clueless and mean things about him, knowing him, he probably could care less. It just makes you look small and petty but, maybe you are.
life in a small town, people know things you think you are keeping secret. Truth will come out. Problem is not with him but with things he does.
Hometown

Bristol, VA

#59 Dec 4, 2011
You talk about a "history" small town. We all know who you are and we know you have sour grapes. But a history - for anyone other than those closest of family, has to include a "criminal history." And he has none whatsoever. You are committing absolute slander per se on here - just as you have under other names, to him and others, with your sour grapes, and you'd best be advised to cease and desist. Topix responds to all subpoenas with your ISP address and its a piece of cake to go from there. By the way, when you accuse someone of a criminal act in a public forum, it's slander per se. Slander per se does not require proof of actual damages. It subjects you to punitive damages based upon the accusation. The cap in Virginia on punitive damages is one million dollars. Watch what you say on this crap vine. Better yet, just go on with your life and do away with the sour grapes.
steffany

Earlysville, VA

#60 Dec 4, 2011
I know this hole family and have for years.these are good people just because their lab blew up doesn't make them scum or bad people and the daughter was more than pokey trying to make herself look cool to her friends I can assure you her mom was not doing the things she said.as for April she was working and has been helping her mother as most of you probably don't know she had back surgery and has been having major problems.she is doing good by me her kids are fed and clothed and April is trying her best to be a good mom most of you have no clue who these people are or anything about them so when you tell people not to put their two sense in then you should practice what you preach.now as the only one who has the balls to use there name,I am putting my 2 sense in regardless if you like it or not:) and food city has to have your drivers license info in order for anyone to get those things also their name foodcity doesn't know what the hell people are doing with what they buy so shut ya cake hole!!
wake up

Murfreesboro, TN

#61 Dec 5, 2011
sounds like you need to make some wine out of them sour grapes ! if they were not doing anything "ILLEGAL" they wouldnt have a lab to blow up a house ! i feel sorry for aprils mom she has bent over backwards to help ppl and this is the thanks she gets for helping her daughter. im so glad we live in this great united states that has freedom of speach !!!
Hey wake up

Bristol, VA

#62 Dec 6, 2011
Wake up, the sour grapes comments above were not speaking of those who were cooking inside the house and blew up a lab. Sure, they were doing something illegal and are fair game. The comments were geared towards the gossipmongers who try to drag innocent other people into their unending spewing of garbage. Freedom of Speech is awesome and is one of our greatest liberties. However, one is not entitled to speak falsehoods and accuse others of criminal activities without concrete proof. Such is in no way, shape or form protected by the First Amendment.
innocent

Murfreesboro, TN

#63 Dec 15, 2011
i agree the innocent ppl doesnt need to be pulled into this but i dont think anybody is blinded by the fact the wife is the innocent one either.... the kids are the ones suffering for the parents misstakes an i have no pitty for the parents if they cared about there own children or the other children in the house or puttin the mother at risk they wouldnt have done something so self serving !! the children would be better off without that inflounce. even if its a foster home.
Karen

Mount Juliet, TN

#64 Dec 16, 2011
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES, COOK METH, BLOW UP SOMEONE ELSES HOUSE AND GUESS WHAT, HOPE THEIR ASS GOES TO JAIL. A FEW ,MORE DRUGGIES OFF THE STREET WON'T KEEP ME FROM SLEEPING TONIGHT....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food City 10 hr Bernard P Fife 6
Harley Davidson and Amanda Carver (Jun '16) 16 hr Tha Fedss 8
McNasty Boardwine 20 hr Lol 8
wild girls Mon Home boy 5
B Weller Mon Kile 10
Michael Morrison (Dec '16) Sun Saddened 11
Sexual assault at highschool? Jul 23 L Knox 15

Damascus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance