Meth lab explosion in Damascus

Nov 14, 2011 Full story: TriCities.com 55

The Damascus Police Department told 11 Connects that officers responded to a house fire on the corner of Creeper's Way and Trestle Street around 5 p.m. Sunday.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
marie

Richlands, VA

#1 Nov 14, 2011
Tell me why Tommys wife April was not arrested??She lives there too and is just as guilty.
Andrew

Bristol, VA

#2 Nov 14, 2011
WOW.... people are really getting brave with this stuff.
3257Comment

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 14, 2011
marie wrote:
Tell me why Tommys wife April was not arrested??She lives there too and is just as guilty.
. What proof do you have that she was involved? Produce the evidence and be a witness and I bet she will be charged. Wait! I bet you don't have any proof and if you did, would be to afraid to get involved.
curious 1

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2011
who the hell cares about tommy or april......what about those precious kids?????? yall need to quit askin bout them and think of those poor kids....and besides not all wifes know what their husbands do while they r at work....oh bet u didnt know poor april was WORKIN when it all went down! its ok april we all love ya still!
Creepers Way

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 15, 2011
I do not know the people involved, nor do I care, including April whoever. What I do care about is the fact that these indiviuals put my families lives in danger buy 'cooking' thier drugs. This is an example of the lowest form of human life and I promise you, you will get your JUST reward.
The only good thing about this is that YOU are gone from the neighborhood. It just to bad that they didn't carry you out in a bodybag for making and supplying drugs to our youth.
IZZYROX99

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2011
You all need to shut up unless you know them..... theyve been through a hard time lately...
IZZYROX99

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 15, 2011
@ creepers way.. shut up.. you hould never say that.. i dont care who they put in danger... i slept in that house... stop being so hateful... april didnt know...
HHS GRAD

Bristol, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2011
IZZYROX99 wrote:
You all need to shut up unless you know them..... theyve been through a hard time lately...
You have got to be kidding me?!?!?! Are you for real?!?!?!? "They've been through a hard time lately"??????? WHAT?!?!?!?! Cooking METH and causing damage to SOMEONE else's property and putting complete strangers in danger ....MAKES IT EASIER FOR THEM! YOU ARE A ....J O K E! Along with the accused!
HHS GRAD

Bristol, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2011
IZZYROX99 wrote:
@ creepers way.. shut up.. you hould never say that.. i dont care who they put in danger... i slept in that house... stop being so hateful... april didnt know...
I'm sure "Creepers Way" won't mind me saying this.... But.....The fact that "YOU DON'T CARE"... is part of the problem. I really don't care where you slept.... because if you slept in that house while they were living there... YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY! Mind leaving your name? And... you keep defending this pond scum and you won't know what hateful is! "Creepers Way" isn't the only one ticked about this... keep running that mouth!
I just can't get over the fact that you think it's ok just because they have had a rough time lately! That is the dumbess thing you could of ever said!
Someone

Abingdon, VA

#10 Nov 15, 2011
Please tell me. Is this the Tommy Anderson that worked at Food City?
HHS GRAD

Bristol, VA

#11 Nov 15, 2011
Someone wrote:
Please tell me. Is this the Tommy Anderson that worked at Food City?
You can go tricities.com and read the article... they also have thier mugshots. How sickening!
Someone

Abingdon, VA

#12 Nov 15, 2011
HHS GRAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go tricities.com and read the article... they also have thier mugshots. How sickening!
Yes, it is. And the children don't have a chance. And, any adult living in that house knew what was going on. I can assure you I know what is going on in mine. The house was not that big!
Lost

Abingdon, VA

#13 Nov 15, 2011
IZZYROX99 wrote:
Lost your connection did ya?
Shortbus

Abingdon, VA

#14 Nov 15, 2011
IZZYROX99 wrote:
Did
April ride the short bus, if not, then she knew!
HHS GRAD

Bristol, VA

#15 Nov 15, 2011
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is. And the children don't have a chance. And, any adult living in that house knew what was going on. I can assure you I know what is going on in mine. The house was not that big!
I can assure that Sylvia and Ace Blevins would be horrified if they knew what was going on in thier home.
HHS GRAD

Bristol, VA

#16 Nov 15, 2011
Lost wrote:
<quoted text>Lost your connection did ya?
Sorry... I may of scared him/her/it off.
food city

United States

#17 Nov 15, 2011
It was not Tommy Anderson that works at food city!His first name Gregory!!!!!!!!!!
tanderson72

Johnson City, TN

#18 Nov 15, 2011
ok this is tommy anderson that works at food city and graduated from holston high in 91. no it was not me so the person using someone as their name no it wasnt this tommy anderson. and hhs grad and anyone else wondering come on down to the store and see me or just give me a call. funny how so many talk without the facts and dnt say who they are in the process. but again to stop all the rumors it was not gregory thomas anderson.
HHS GRAD

Bristol, VA

#19 Nov 15, 2011
tanderson72 wrote:
ok this is tommy anderson that works at food city and graduated from holston high in 91. no it was not me so the person using someone as their name no it wasnt this tommy anderson. and hhs grad and anyone else wondering come on down to the store and see me or just give me a call. funny how so many talk without the facts and dnt say who they are in the process. but again to stop all the rumors it was not gregory thomas anderson.
Excuse me Mr. Anderson. I have NEVER said a word about you. You need to go back and re-read my posts. I feel sorry for you though if you share the same name with this guy.
friend

Johnson City, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2011
HHS GRAD wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure that Sylvia and Ace Blevins would be horrified if they knew what was going on in thier home.
Yes they would and so was their family. they are shocked and horrified. As someone close to the family, I can tell you they knew nothing of it as well. The real estate agent leases out the house for them as a vacation rental. They were only in the house a few weeks before they blew the house up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pregnant at Holston 6 min hate seeing this ... 19
Prostitute 6 hr Anti-prostitution 1
johnathan hill ~finley aka slim (Dec '11) Mon Whateveryouthink 40
Brittany Marie Ano Mon Sadmama 3
Chris Evans Mon Sadmama 2
Saltville Mar 1 theyallactthesame 7
Jonathan James Ensor (Sep '13) Mar 1 Truth 21

Winter Storm Warning for Washington County was issued at March 04 at 2:35PM EST

Damascus Dating
Find my Match